Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Discuss, get the latest news and developments in the Greater Faridabad region

Ground Reality of Faridabad Sectors 75 to 89

Postby dheerajjain » Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:12 pm

I found an excellent article in Navbharat Times showing ground reality in Faridabad Sectors 75 to 89 (Neharpar). BTW, I have dumped now Hindustan Times and have now subscribed to Navbharat Times :-)

Here is the original article in Hindi

http://navbharattimes.indiatimes.com/ar ... 254000.cms

(Translated to English using Google Translate, editing by WinWord. Blame mistakes on Google :-)

"
Neherpar be Develop people to settle in the area have had to wait. The biggest reason to be acquire by Neherpar HUDA must not have possession of land Kiasanoean. HUDA said that the authorities there to an area Develop come in possession of the land is very important. Still have not captured so how can Development. HUDA here processing sector started almost 6 years ago. At the same time builders expressed interest in bringing your project here, which allowed HUDA. Then the farmers bought the land prices demanded mouth.
Development will be on 7500 acres
According to Sanjeev value DTP Neherpar Development work is approximately 7500 acres. The 2500 acres has been given to private builders Develop. HUDA to rest the sector from -75 to 89 to 15 are Develop sector. 1072 net acres with the road. Street, sewer and other infrastructure to provide the same HUDA has been assigned responsibility. 2500 acres, 11 private builders on housing projects to bring companies DTP has the license.
The current situation
The part in which the private Colonhaijroan to develop, it can be seen quickly. These builders have nearly completed their work. No work is left. Where was the farm and green seem, there now are beginning to be seen forests of concrete. Meanwhile, HUDA acquire land for Sector 75 and 80 have. Sector 76, 77, 78 to 5 February to declare before the compensation is being said. For Section 4 and 6 have been announced. Sector -81, 82 and 83 of the proposal prepared by the DTP has to get cleared. Sector -84, 85 and 86 are being prepared for the proposal. Other sectors as the line is not ready yet.
Is not a feature
Sewer in the area, roads and electricity, no infrastructure like water HUDA made so far is not provided. The buildings have been prepared by private builders and those who very few people are living on their own, giving them power and water are builders. Power is supplied by generators being. When buying land that builders EDC (External Development Charge) to give HUDA said. Here are people who want to home, are afraid to buy it, as long here, roads, electricity and sewer facilities will provide HUDA, do not sign anything with it.
Farmers are not captured
SE AK HUDA. The. Sinhlah say that so far no work is being able to cross the canal. The biggest reason not to occupy the land of farmers. Farmers demand compensation Adez are increasing which is not getting captured. Mone how such a Ssruvydha may be given here. The first is to build roads, with whom - is moving with the sewer and power facilities. The land had not become so roads can not, nor anything else. On the other hand, DTP says Sanjeev assume that initially the development of Greater Faridabad is fast, but now work has fallen quite loose. Farmers not getting beyond the control of the canal due to Develop new sector is unable to start work.

"
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Ground Reality of Faridabad Sectors 75 to 89

Postby Manish10574 » Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:21 pm

This is pretty bad news..................................I have lost all my hope.................until and unless people those who have bought flats in these projects, take HUDA to the court.
Manish10574
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby pgarg2000 » Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:09 am

All BS...please track any local news paper for last 15 days ...

http://navbharattimes.indiatimes.com/de ... 270284.cms
http://navbharattimes.indiatimes.com/de ... 270280.cms

I can send you many more links....there is lot of progress..

I know it is easy to generalize based on last 5 years but I see lot of changes in last 30 days
pgarg2000

Postby abhimad » Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:45 pm

I second the views by pgarg
abhimad
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby daggar » Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:41 am

Here is more info in today's newspapers
daggar