Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Discussion with Lawyer

Like and Share the story
Discuss, get the latest news and developments in the Greater Faridabad region

Re: Discussion with Lawyer

Postby s1joshi » Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:12 pm

Hi Dheeraj

I am also willing to file in a legal complaint for RPS Savana,

We have two seperate issues out here
1. We need lawyer to file a Public Interest Litigation against the state, This is going to be single complaint from all group housing societies in neharpar
2. Individual cases from the buyers, Please confirm if your below note is for filing each of the case (20-30) as individual complaint in state commission or a single complaint with the national commission.

Based on our prior experience, I now feel there are a few practical issues going in for national commsision directly, as interest and participation from each individual is going to be different. Given this scenario, if building a case for national commission is going to take time, it may rather be better to file individual complaints with state commission.

I think we would need to discuss this further with lawyer to understand the practical aspects of filing a joint complaint,

(I am out of station with limited access to internet, will touch base once back)
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sendtomanish » Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:58 pm

For the point-1 I think mostly would be agreed as it is interest of all middle class common man like me who is victim of hefty EMI & High rent due to lack of basic infrastructure in Naharpar area despite govt agencies must have collected more than 1000 crore if we accumulate all EDC paid to them.

I am agreed and volunteer to part of any movement in this regards. I represent one socity in Sec 88 and I believe mostly members in my society will come forward for PIL or any kind of legal pressure to state to make sector road, electricity, drainage ,FNG etc.

Even I would request if someone has good media contacts (print and TV media both), they should must come forward and use their contact to highlight these issues in media that affects the common man on mass level.
sendtomanish

Postby dheerajjain » Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:17 pm

Hi Seema,

Let us focus on builder issues FIRST since we are interacting directly with builders and we are direct customers. Lawyer advised us the following:

In case of individual complaints

Firstly, individual FIRs have to be registered in local police station (Greater Faridabad) where the construction is going on. FIRs should be at least 20-30 in number so that it makes a big impact and builder is not able to buy police officers.

After that, Criminal cases in court have be filed individually for cheating, fraud etc.. More the number of individual criminal cases (at least 20-30), more is the impact. Lawyer will present these individual cases as a group later in court and demand that builder be immediately sent to jail. Builder will try to avoid jail in any case.

After individual criminal cases have been filed, then file individual complaints in State/District Consumer Courts of Haryana and demand compensation. That will put builder occupied from all corners and will surrender to all the customer demands.

In case of Joint complaints

1. Approach Economic Offence Wing (EOW) and file complaints as a group of at least 20-30 people. Make your fraud value greater than 2 crores and demand for immediate and severe action against builder. EOW approach was taken by Triveni Apartment Owners in Greater Faridabad and they succeeded

2. Approach National Commission for Consumer rights in New Delhi and file complaint as a group of 20-30 people. Make value greater than 1 crore and demand compensation.That will put builder occupied from all corners and will surrender to all the customer demands.

I find process of filing joint complaints much easier, efficient and cheaper. Also, this approach has been already been tested. Regarding your comment about people not getting united, that is unfortunate. UNITY is strength and war can only be won by UNITY.

dheeraj.jain@myfaridabad.in
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Harmeet77 » Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:43 am

Hi Dheeraj/ Jayanta,

I am in guys ! I would chip in towards legal proceeding contributions.

- Harmeet
Harmeet77
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby neerajanapala » Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:40 pm

Hi Everyone,

I own a flat in Triveni Galaxy and would like to congratulate Mr.Dheeraj for initiating legal process.

I am with you in this move and willing to contribute in whatever way possible to pressurise HUDA for developing infrastructure in Naharpar area.

with regards
Neeraj Nagpal
neerajanapala

Postby neerajanapala » Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:49 pm

Hi Dheeraj,

I own a flat in Triveni Galaxy and want to congratulate you in this move. I am willing to contribute in whatever way possible in pressurising HUDA for developing Infrastructure facilities like water, seawage, sector Roads, electricity and telephone etc in Neharpar area.

with regards
Neeraj Nagpal
neerajanapala

Postby ddamitav » Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:28 pm

Dheeraj,

I am in but need to discuess with you on the agenda.

Regards,

Amitav
ddamitav
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ashwani_perswal » Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:48 pm

I have a apartment booked in RPS Savana Saphireberry 12. Earlier RPS guys used to respond to the e-mails I sent on their website for status etc. Now that has also stopped. II will file a complaint when I am in India next time but I am ready to contribute to the cause if there is a common pool. Is there a way to transfer money online since I don't live in India otherwise I will find a way to send the cheque through a local account in Delhi.

Great work!

Ashwani Perswal
ashwani_perswal

Postby freemind76 » Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:05 pm

Hi,

I own an apartment in Triveni Galaxy.

Since I am out of country and hence will not be able to file the complaint. However, I'd like to contribute in the kitty.

Please let me know if I can contribute.

thanks,
-A Triveni Victim.
freemind76
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby vkbans » Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:20 am

I have invested in KLJ Greens...
1) Ready to contribute for common goal - point#1 (against HUDA) for their negligence towards neharpar area...
2) for any action / tracking against individual builder, I will have to wait until my other neighbours are awake

Vikram
vkbans
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ddamitav » Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:49 am

Hi,

There is a small coverage in HT reg greater Faridabad development. http://www.hindustantimes.com/Investors ... 53929.aspx

PLEASE LET US SEND A MAIL TO PRABHU RAZDAN TO TAKE THIS ISSUE UP. AND IF HE RECEIVED AROUND 500 MAILS I BELIEVE THEY WILL TAKE UP THIS ISSUE MORE SERIOUSLY AND UNMASKED HUDA .
ddamitav
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sendtomanish » Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:42 am

Congrats Jayanta,Dheeraj ,Seema and other core member of GFWA.
Thank you for your initiative & efforts for development of Naharpar society,I wish govt agency will wake up.
sendtomanish

Postby dheerajjain » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:52 pm

Seema, Sanjeev Ji, Jayanta and other core members, it seems that people are waking up. I think you guys should do one more try in gathering unity and leading a joint fight.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Sudhanshu » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:18 am

We should meet with this single agenda. There seems no alterantive than this. I am in to contribute monetarily and share the resposibility.
Regards
Sudhanhsu
Sudhanshu
Official Member
Official Member

Postby dheerajjain » Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:50 am

Sudhanshu, Seema please decide date of meeting for your group.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Previous

Return to Greater Faridabad News & Development