Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Discuss, get the latest news and developments in the Greater Faridabad region

Join the peaceful demonstration against HUDA and Neharpar builders on 1st March 2011

Postby webmaster » Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:20 am

Dear All,

I think it’s time now to act and show our strength in unity as a community and do a peaceful demonstration against HUDA and Neharpar builders for lack of development in the area. We have been able to gather a little media support to highlight the plight of investors, but media will always be reluctant to publish any articles openly against builders and our story end up featuring in small articles buried inside pages of advertisement, people often overlooking and ignoring the article.

It’s time for our story to come out from the last page to the frontpage. We can hold a peaceful demonstration in front of the HUDA complex in Faridabad and protest against HUDA for lack of development, protest against builder malpractices, delaying possession and illegal construction activities. The reason I am proposing holding the peaceful demonstration now, say within a month’s time,

1. The weather is suitable – since we will have to come with our families and stay in the open, we do not have to worry about fainting due to heat or getting sunburn. The weather should be pleasant and everyone will be comfortable in the open without any shade.

2. We have a little media support for now, if we don’t do anything and remain inactive, we will remain paper tigers. The little interest that media has shown will eventually fizzle out once they realize we are not serious about our commitments.

3. We will do a peaceful demonstration, we do not have to shout slogans or become aggressive. We will do a silent protest holding banners and placards which will be enough to express our grievances.

4. This peaceful protest will be 100% more effective with long-lasting impact with much less effort.

If members think that this is not a good idea, we can always abort this suggestion and think of alternatives. However I strongly believe that we should go ahead, we have been waiting long enough for something to happen, writing and expressing our frustration on the forum, trying to think of new strategies and waiting for a miracle to happen. We should not feel ashamed thinking about having to take to the streets and hold a demonstration. We are the common man and we are doing this to secure our hard earned money, our investment which we cannot afford to lose. This 1 day might change our lives, we all can afford to take out 1 day from our busy lives for something better.

Please vote on this poll to tell us if you are joining, we will NOT go ahead with this plan unless we see minimum of 100 votes in the poll. If you think that let the other 100 people on this forum volunteer, I will only read the email and see the response, then you are not doing your bit. The least we are expecting from all is click with your mouse and vote if you are joining.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Re: Poll – Peaceful demonstration against HUDA and Neharpar builders

Postby freemind76 » Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:59 am

Hi Jayanta,

I fully support this. However, we should have plenty of the members to support and ACTUALLY present on the site for this protest. I wish I could be the party to this.

To make it more effective, I reckon we should have media present as well during peaceful protest.
freemind76
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby mrinalbhatnagar » Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:11 am

Hi Jayanta,

I am with you. Pls. plan a day for the peaceful demonstration i would like to be a part of this revolution.

Regards,

Mrinal
mrinalbhatnagar

Postby dheerajjain » Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:44 am

Jayanta, just to be fair to our friend of Hindustan Times, article appeared in Main Newspaper on 24th Jan, 2011 on Page No. 4 with 0 advertisements on that page. So, article was there at right place.

But, I agree that despite our best efforts made during last 9 months, we have not been able to convince newspapers to publish anything against builders. As builders give lot of business to newspapers. For HUDA, we are using RTI and media but for builders, demonstration and legal action are required.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby webmaster » Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:12 pm

dheerajjain wrote:Jayanta, just to be fair to our friend of Hindustan Times, article appeared in Main Newspaper on 24th Jan, 2011 on Page No. 4 with 0 advertisements on that page. So, article was there at right place.

But, I agree that despite our best efforts made during last 9 months, we have not been able to convince newspapers to publish anything against builders. As builders give lot of business to newspapers. For HUDA, we are using RTI and media but for builders, demonstration and legal action are required.

Dheeraj, I did not literally mean the recent article on Hindustan Times. I am very much grateful for the media coverage by the editor, he is trying his bit. What I am trying to express, no matter how many times an article is published in newspaper, it will hold no value unless the actual investors decide to do something.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby ciscoavi » Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:25 pm

I would love to join with my family................
ciscoavi

Postby k_sambhava » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:32 pm

Please count me in. Thanks.
k_sambhava
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby anac » Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:55 am

Would like to join but can not because of location, would like to send someone on my behalf... thx
anac
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Tajender » Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:28 pm

i will join.

Jayanta wrote:Dear All,

I think it’s time now to act and show our strength in unity as a community and do a peaceful demonstration against HUDA and Neharpar builders for lack of development in the area. We have been able to gather a little media support to highlight the plight of investors, but media will always be reluctant to publish any articles openly against builders and our story end up featuring in small articles buried inside pages of advertisement, people often overlooking and ignoring the article.

It’s time for our story to come out from the last page to the frontpage. We can hold a peaceful demonstration in front of the HUDA complex in Faridabad and protest against HUDA for lack of development, protest against builder malpractices, delaying possession and illegal construction activities. The reason I am proposing holding the peaceful demonstration now, say within a month’s time,

1. The weather is suitable – since we will have to come with our families and stay in the open, we do not have to worry about fainting due to heat or getting sunburn. The weather should be pleasant and everyone will be comfortable in the open without any shade.

2. We have a little media support for now, if we don’t do anything and remain inactive, we will remain paper tigers. The little interest that media has shown will eventually fizzle out once they realize we are not serious about our commitments.

3. We will do a peaceful demonstration, we do not have to shout slogans or become aggressive. We will do a silent protest holding banners and placards which will be enough to express our grievances.

4. This peaceful protest will be 100% more effective with long-lasting impact with much less effort.

If members think that this is not a good idea, we can always abort this suggestion and think of alternatives. However I strongly believe that we should go ahead, we have been waiting long enough for something to happen, writing and expressing our frustration on the forum, trying to think of new strategies and waiting for a miracle to happen. We should not feel ashamed thinking about having to take to the streets and hold a demonstration. We are the common man and we are doing this to secure our hard earned money, our investment which we cannot afford to lose. This 1 day might change our lives, we all can afford to take out 1 day from our busy lives for something better.

Please vote on this poll to tell us if you are joining, we will NOT go ahead with this plan unless we see minimum of 100 votes in the poll. If you think that let the other 100 people on this forum volunteer, I will only read the email and see the response, then you are not doing your bit. The least we are expecting from all is click with your mouse and vote if you are joining.
Tajender
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby s1joshi » Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:42 pm

Possibly we would also need to find out if some prior intimations need to be provided to authorities for staging protests.

http://www.humanrightsinitiative.org/pr ... ontrol.pdf
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:46 am

Seema, good finding. Jayanta, please let us know date of protest. We can send letters to administration informing them about our peaceful protest. In that scenario, we get complete immunity from administration.

We have received only 18 votes. This is a SHAME, considering we are close to 600 people. I have observed that even some core members have not voted. Come out and VOTE !

Just reading e-mails will NOT any good. Forum only works when people participate.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Latest Updates on Friday 21st January meeting with SRS Management

Postby hellong » Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:20 pm

Jayanta,

Myself (Nitin) & Sumit will also join. Let us know the dates. Thanks.
hellong
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby webmaster » Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:52 pm

Dear All,

Members who have replied that they will join, please remember to cast your vote so that we can get the count.

Members who have still not voted, please do so as we can plan ahead only if we know we have support. If some members are thinking that they will join, but have not voted, please vote as we do not know who will come.

Dheeraj, the dates can only be decided once we are confirmed that we have good enough support. As of now, we do not see sufficient numbers to decide a date for the protest.

I will take the responsibility of printing the banners required for the protest. Once we gather we can contribute a nominal amount of Rs.100 each depending on the total expenditure.

Other members will also have to come forward voluntarily and take up a responsibility on their own. This is a big step we are planning and we need guidance and opinions from experienced members, as this is the only shot we have at making an impact on authorities, builders and media.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby neerajanapala » Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:10 pm

Hi Everyone,

I am ready to unite. I am travelling between 13th feb and 20th feb.

Except for this period, I am willing to unite with all of you.

with regards
Neeraj Nagpal
neerajanapala

Postby manojkulhari » Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:41 am

Hi Friends,
Count me in.

Manoj Kulhari
manojkulhari
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Next