Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Discuss, get the latest news and developments in the Greater Faridabad region

Re: Poll – Peaceful demonstration against HUDA and Neharpar builders

Postby sendtomanish » Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:23 am

Will we not wait for 100 Votes as per below
"Please vote on this poll to tell us if you are joining, we will NOT go ahead with this plan unless we see minimum of 100 votes in the poll. "
sendtomanish

Postby sendtomanish » Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:37 am

Query-(a)What will be time and duration?Can we make it in 1/2 day or required full day?
sendtomanish

Postby mrinalbhatnagar » Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:00 am

Hi Jayanta,

I will be available on 1st march and have added my vote against Huda. Pls. advise a time demonstration so that we can decided if full day is required for demonstration or half day can also do.

Regards,

Mrinal
mrinalbhatnagar

Postby dheerajjain » Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:26 am

Manish, I think we have got now 33 votes and some people have replied to this topic for joining but not voted. Since people are coming with their family, that multiplies count by 2 and gets us close to 100. So, we should now proceed with preparations
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby vineet » Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:10 am

Hi Dheeraj, Jayanta,

Lets plan and share clear responsibilities for making this demonstration a real success and create a impact.

Rgds,

Vineet
vineet
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby webmaster » Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:06 am

All,

I would suggest to make plans for the full day on the D-day. We should start at around 10-11 AM and depending on situation and number of people, we would have to stay there. It would be of no use if we just assemble for 2 hours and disperse, it would seem that we just gathered for the sake of gathering.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby sendtomanish » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:56 pm

Though I agree with you, but as per me minimum ideal benchmark should be 100 allottee * 2=200 guys.. To make a huge impact and success, not a symbolical protest, the count matters much for media, HUDA or everyone. And not too sure all who have voted will come with family.
It’s really an irony that even despite more than 650 people on forum; only 5-6 % has voted so far (whom I appreciate) and given their commitment to participate for their own and everyone benefit. I was under impression that atleast we would easily achieve % count in double digit, still I have crossed my finger as approx 25-26 days we have time.
Guys:-We have more than 10 societies in Naharpar; can’t we have minimum 10 commitments from each society?
sendtomanish

Postby Anindya Ray » Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:50 pm

We will paticipate. Anindya & Aparajita Ray
Anindya Ray
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby rajivkumar » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:04 am

Dear All

Very good effort. I am always with you.

Rajiv

rajivkumar

Re: Join the peaceful demonstration against HUDA and Neharpar builders on 1st March 2011

Postby webmaster » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:59 am

Thank you all for the support.

Can someone please draft a sample letter / memorandum which we would need to submit to authorities, we can fine tune it once we receive inputs from everyone.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Re: Join the peaceful demonstration against HUDA and Neharpar builders on 1st March 2011

Postby vineet » Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:54 pm

Hi Jayanta,

Members on the forum have joined at different times. I am sure we have certain RTI replies w.r.t. our querries with various govt agencies. I believe the memorandum should be drafted after reading all these documents carefully.

I would suggest to form a core committee comprising 8-10 members to look after different things for this demonstration -

- Intimation letters to Police/dist adminstration.
- Memorandum to Huda administrator, STP, DC etc.
- Code of conduct.
- Banners, boards, head bands etc.
- Press coverage.
- Pre-demonstration awareness tools to maximise participation.
- Finances and contributions.

I might have missed many heads still so core committee need to discuss each and every detail. I think it is necessary to give it our best shot.

Regards,

Vineet
vineet
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Strategy Formation for demonstration at 1st March, 2011

Postby dheerajjain » Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:49 am

Vineet,very good points. I am restarting weekly conference call for GFWA. Please join us at 11 AM, Sunday. We will discuss on that and finalize roles and responsibilities.

1. We have to inform ASAP to Commissioner of Police, Faridabad and concerned authorities for our demonstration. This will serve 2 purposes:

a) We will get police protection
b) If builders try to inject some anti-social elements in demonstration who create violence, those can be handed over to police

I can draft letter if everyone agrees. Please confirm

2. Good News regarding BULK SMS. Bulk SMS guidelines are postponed till 1st March, 2011. Also, in response to queries raised on unfair deduction and charges, provider has mentioned that it will not do that in future.

So, myfbd BULK SMSes can be sent through out Feb.

3. We have to create slogans and banners which are nice to hear and arouse enthusiasm. Creative people all over world, please chip in.

4. We have to destroy some papers in rally. In full public view, we can tear apart photocopies of builders buyer's agreements which are illegal and against fundamental rights

5. We need some flags also.If someone can arrange India flags or some other flags

6. We have to arrange for loudspeaker and some power. Any volunteers?

I am ready for monetary contribution for all of above activities. Jayanta, I can transfer money online to your bank A/c
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sendtomanish » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:42 pm

Dheeraj/Jayanta,
1. Please write the steps for joining conf call as many of members are new.
2. I am ready to start contribute initially with Rs 500 to your a/c .I am sure many other would be, so please give a/c details here or my mail .
3. I am confused with requirement of loudspeaker- whether it’s a silent protest /sitting at one place (sec 12) as suggested initially or marching/shouting on street with slogan/banner etc.
4. If loudspeaker is just for crowd management by us then it is ok.
5. Are we assembling at one point Sec 12 HUDA offices and sitting for a few hours(11-4) or will start with any nearby street march and then sit together, in that case please define and declare route. I would suggest for 1st option.
6. We also need to arrange drinking water (4-5 20 liter JAR from nearby shop) and plastics glass considering day is hotter by day and 1st March would be more.
7. From SRS side would request and ask volunteer to come forward and draft their common grievances.
sendtomanish

Weekly Conference Call is BACK

Postby dheerajjain » Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:52 pm

MyFaridabad.in weekly conference call, Sunday 11 AM. Please announce our name and project after joining the call

Conference ID: 1659228

Conference PIN:6869

(Conference ID and PIN will always remain the same, you can write/store somewhere)

Access Numbers:
Mumbai: +91 (0)22-3980-4444
Bangalore: +91 (0)80-6722-4444
Delhi: +91 (0)11-6619-4444
Chennai: +91 (0)44-6689-4444
Hyderabad: +91 (0)40-6624-4444
Kolkata: +91 (0)33-6632-4444

Please announce your name and project after joining conference call. For any issues, please contact me at 9716240184
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby webmaster » Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:58 pm

Dheeraj, can you please take the responsibility of drafting the letter since you have all the numbers and facts available with you.

Other members, please suggest slogans for the day.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

PreviousNext

Return to Greater Faridabad News & Development