Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Discuss, get the latest news and developments in the Greater Faridabad region

Re: Join the peaceful demonstration against HUDA and Neharpar builders on 1st March 2011

Postby vineet » Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:53 am

Hi Dheeraj,

I have a prior commitment for every Sunday from about 8.35 to 11.25am hence I usually do not join conference call. I feel bad to join in between.

should be able to join conference call tomorrow by about 11.30. I hope its OK. Going forward, if its convenient to all, can we keep the call timings as 11.30?

Regarding contribution, I am ready to put money in any of the group members a/c. Please let me know just the amount to be shared and a/c #.

Regards,

Vineet
vineet
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

GFWA Voice Conference Call on Sunday, 05-Feb, 11:30 AM

Postby dheerajjain » Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:22 pm

OK....Meeting is at 11:30 AM
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Join the peaceful demonstration against HUDA and Neharpar builders on 1st March 2011

Postby vineet » Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:54 pm

Hi Dheeraj,

Thanks!
vineet
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby arora.ashu » Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:37 pm

Hi Dheeraj, Jayanta, Vineet and all others,

I also wanted to join concall today, unfortunately I had to go out during the conference time. I just came back. Request you to share with us the salient points discussed. I have three points to make :-
1. Taking the point forward from Jayanta, we should distribute the responsibility for the successful demonstration. I have friends working with Times of India and HT, I will try to get names of their Faridabad correspondents and talk to them to ensure that the demonstration shall get maximum media coverage. If anyone has some contacts with any leading dailies, please share it.
2. Since I wasn't there in the conference, don't know if this point was raised. We should have a corpus for GFWA to successfully execute this demonstration and some other activities afterwards to put pressure on the authorities and builder lobby. If we have registered the association, we can open the bank account in its name and let someone shoulder the responsibility to take care of the account. I suggest Jayanta to take this responsibility. However suggestion from others is welcome. Meanwhile, we can deposit some amount in his account till the time we have the association's account. We can agree on some amount initially that should not pinch most of us on this forum. I suggest that Rs 2000/- shall be fine. Suggestions from others are also welcome.
3. I know atleast 5 - 6 persons from my company who have either apartment or builder floor in Greater Faridabad sectors. Most of them have not registered on this forum as of now. I'll try to rope them also in for 1st March demonstrations.

Regards
Ashish
arora.ashu
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:53 pm

Discussion points in meeting:

We worked on details and charted out things that we will require. We request support of all in making this peaceful protests a success. Anyone who is having experience of organizing protests can share their experience and ideas on how to proceed. Also, we require volunteers who can spread the word about peaceful protests to all people who have bought flats in Faridabad sectors from 75 to 89.

We decided on some things and broadly assigned responsibilities:

Letter Drafting, What things are allowed in peaceful demonstration?; talking with local NGO : Dheeraj
Submission of letters, GFWA registration: Vineet
Flags, Slogans : Seema
Visibility in other forums like IndianRealEstateForum, newspapers : All
Funds collection, Camcorder, Placards and Banners printing : Jayanta
Media coverage and Contacting various media agencies: Manish
Collection of maximum people : All

Once again, I repeat we require help and support from all people in forum to make protests success. Share your experiences, ideas and inputs. Organize people for common cause. Remember, forum works only when people participate.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Voluntary contribution required for peaceful demonstration

Postby webmaster » Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:26 pm

Hi All,

As we are planning ahead for the peaceful demonstration on 1st March 2011, we would need financial support for various expenses on the day.

We are proposing a voluntary contribution of Rs.500 from each member; Members can contribute any amount (Rs.100 - Rs.500) and everyone is encouraged to contribute for the cause. Any excess funds will be kept for future use to register our Greater Faridabad Welfare Association or any other subsequent activities.

Members can currently make payment to my account which will be transferred to the association’s account when we register the association and open a bank account.

Please use the following details to make payment,
====================================

====================================

Important:

1. If making a NEFT transfer, please mention in remarks <GFWA-your Myfaridabad User ID>

2. After making payment, please email admin@myfaridabad.in with the following details to ensure that all payments are accounted.

Subject – Payment for GFWA

Name –
Amount –
Transaction Reference# -
Date of Payment –

For any clarifications, feel free to revert. Please note that this is a voluntary contribution.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby sendtomanish » Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:22 pm

Rs 500 contributed ..Trx details sent on mail.
sendtomanish

Re: Voluntary contribution required for peaceful demonstration

Postby webmaster » Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:12 am

Thanks to all who have contributed so far.

Anyone else who missed the account details for contribution can refer to this post

join-the-peaceful-demonstration-against-huda-and-neharpar-builders-on-1st-march-2011-t403-45.html#p1880
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Volunteers required for creating awareness among members

Postby webmaster » Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:22 am

Hi All,

We require volunteers from each residential society who can contact members on phone and inform them about our plans on 1st March 2011. Since a lot of people might not read emails regularly, we need people to contact them personally and encourage them.

We have received positive response from media who are keen on coverage of our demonstration, but our success will depend on number of people. If we do not get support from our members, our mission will fail and efforts go in vain which will demoralize our few members who are actively contributing. We need people to come forward and we are looking for atleast 20+ volunteers

Omaxe - ?
Ozone - ?
Piyush - Dheeraj
SRS - Manish
RPS Savana - Jayanta, Seema, Vineet
Triveni - ?

Everyone is welcomed to volunteer.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby aashkaul12 » Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:46 am

Pls add Era's two residential projects , 1) Redwood residency, sector-78. 2) Divine court, sector-76. Both these projects are in neharpar area. The projects are plagued not only with possession issues but of many other discrepancies and deficiencies committed in gross violation by the Builder.
we are group on yahoo against the builder to create awareness and to bring other consumers of the same project together to fight for justice. Thanks.
aashkaul12

Postby aashkaul12 » Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:52 am

The link to the yahoo group against Era is http://in.groups.yahoo.com/group/ERA-REDWOOD-FBD78/
would definitely do my bit to connect with the omaxe group it already has 170 people as its members . as well as divine court group are more than 150 people. Hope to see you all at the demonstration. Thanks.
aashkaul12

Postby sendtomanish » Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:13 am

Dear ERA and Omaxe Members,
It’s nice to see our supports for 1st march protest are increasing day by day..We all have same plights and everyone is victim of lack of development and illegal malpractices from builder.
I would suggest you guys(ERA and Omaxe) should come forward and vote on site for betterment of everyone , Jayanta has positive talk with media people too, we have to be more vocal and do active supports with more count on street. Some of you guys can take lead role in your group to promote and join for D Day core group volunteers as requested by Jayanta...

Jaynata: - I would suggest conference call this Sunday 12 pm, and More people I would urge to join and give their valuable inputs.
sendtomanish

Postby Manish10574 » Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:17 am

Hi Jayanta,

I am ready to volunteer to create awarness among ozone members. atleast i can send them SMS as i am based in dubai. can you give me their mobile numbers.
Manish10574
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby kumarashish » Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:04 pm

I will try to join this demonstration. Just contributed some amount.

Thanks & Regards
Kumar Ashish
kumarashish
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby kumud.ranjan » Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:09 pm

Rs 500 contributed :)
kumud.ranjan

PreviousNext

Return to Greater Faridabad News & Development