Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Discuss, get the latest news and developments in the Greater Faridabad region

Complaint against Pal Infrastucture & Developers Pvt. Ltd.(On License Of Triveni Infrastructure)

Postby D.Narang » Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:36 pm

Dear Members,

This is to bring to your notice that I booked a villa in PAL Garden at Sector 78,Faridabad in March ,2007 by depositing Rs.4,25000/-. and regret to inform you that even after Four years their project has not come up.

For the last Two years I have been approaching their V.P.Operations MR. Summit Mallick personally as well as through various mails sent to their Director Mr. Manav Chandra but they are not refunding the money with Interest and delaying the refund on one pretext or other .

Whenever I tried to take appointment to meet Mr. Manav Chandra, he was never available and when I went no. of times to their Gurgaon office to meet him personally I was not allowed to meet him though he was sitting in the office. I was not only avoided but on the contrary harassed by their staff .

THROUGH THIS MAIL I REQUEST ALL THE MEMBERS HAVING SAME FATE TO JOIN HAND AGAINST THIS BUILDER SO THAT WE CAN START SOME DRIVE AGAINST THEM AND START LEGAL PCOCEEDINGS ALSO WITHOUT WASTING FURTHER TIME IN OUR MUTUAL INTERST.

Regards,

D.Narang
+919810655552
D.Narang

Re: COMPLAINT AG. PAL INFRASTUCTURE & DEVELOPERS PVT. LTD.(ON LICENSE OF TRIVENI INFRASTRUCTURE)

Postby vinitanandwani » Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:31 pm

Dear Narang Ji
Thats really sad that buildrs are exploiting the people to any extent.
The complaint which was submitted by you to DTP for that Memo was sent to Pal Groups with 7 days reply notice .Lets see what comes out of that.
Still I have group of 3 to 5 people from Pal group who also wants to fight against Pal group .Pls note down the name of atleast two and contact them to make your team.
Col.Khanna -9811537572 and Abhijay Singh-9810057516
GFWA will help you in further proceedings.
Regards
Vinita Nandwani
vinitanandwani
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Return to Greater Faridabad News & Development