Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Discuss, get the latest news and developments in the Greater Faridabad region

Complaint submission to Competition Commission of India (CCI) against builders

Postby s1joshi » Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:58 pm

Dear Members

GFWA would like to bring into attention of CCI, the malpractices followed by all builder in region, and in this regard we have schduled some preliminary meetings with council members on 24 and immediately require Builder Buyer agreement for all projects in Neharpar to showcase that in all projects in Neharpar, The agreements are one sided and only favors builder community. At this point in time, we have agreements for following project

1. Dhingra-Jardine
2. Omaxe Hieghts
3. RPS savana
4. SRS residency
5. Uppal-JAde
6. ERa redwood residency
7. BPTP- princess park
8. Era Divine

I would request representatives of following projects to immediately share scanned copy of one of the agreement with us, The agreement copy can be sent to <aashkaul@gmail.com>, (Ashish is one of the core member of GFWA and is leading efforts in complaint submission to CCI.) or to core team core@myfaridabad.in

1. Ferrous Infrastructures
2. Shiv Sai Ozone
3. Piyush
4. SRS Pearl
5. SPR builtech
6. Omaxe Spa Village
7. SRS PEARL Independent Floors
8. California Country

I understand there are several more projects which are not covered, In case your project is not in the above list, and you would like to be a part of complaint, please share your name and copy of agreement. Please note we require only one agreement of any member in the project.

Please note your urgent support is required to take this forward, hence request to make sure to send it by End of Day today. For any clarification, please feel free to write back.

--
Regards,
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Complaint Submission to CCI

Postby AAN111 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:42 pm

Dear S1Joshi ji,

Can you Sir, please give me a call on my mobile number 9311307562.

My project is not listed here.

I want to ask you a few questions before I add my request.

Regards,

Aan111 (Aanand)
AAN111
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sharmila132@gmail.com » Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:56 pm

Dear Mar. Joshi

When my flat at Omaxe Heights was changed by the builder from everest 702 to Everest 901 last year , because they had not got permision to build 2 wings of everest, Omaxe couriered an agreement to me without any signatures.The seal on the agreement has the date 16th Dec 2008 whereas the letter informing me of the change of alloted flat is dated Aril 2010. If this helps the cause,I can send scanned copies of these.

Regards
Sharmila Majumdar
91 8975353419
91 832 2772688
sharmila132@gmail.com

Postby sagar.rajbhar » Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:23 pm

Dear Mr.Joshi,

Please add BPTP Elite Floors in this list, we are very much effected by malafide practice of BPTP.

thanks

Sagar
sagar.rajbhar
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby s1joshi » Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:32 pm

@Sharmila : We have one agreement from Omaxe Heights, In case your has some different content/condition, You can share, otherwise not required

@Sagar : We have a thread for Neharpar Project representatives,
Kindly specify representative of your project in the thread
neharpar-residential-project-representatives-t770.html
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby yash.monga » Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:01 pm

Hi Seema,

I have sent the agreement copy of RPS-PALMS on email ID provided by you. Since the builder is same , please suggest if we need to add this in this list in addition to RPS-Savana.

Regards,

Yash
yash.monga
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby kriday » Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:22 am

Hello All,

Any update on the meeting with Council Members?

Abhi
kriday
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Updates on Complaint Submission to CCI

Postby dheerajjain » Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:03 am

Names of individuals are hidden in this post to protect confidentiality

GFWA Core Committee member (Legal Department) met eminent lawyer 2 days back and below are updates from him :

Dear Friends,
The meeting with eminent lawyer. He has siad that we would have to select the dominant builder in our geography ( neharpar) and start with filing a complaint against him In CCI. He deliberated on the most important aspect of the acceptance of our complaint is that the opposite Party must be dominant and thus able to abuse its power of dominance only and only then CCI would be an agency to reckon with. SO in our case BPTP fits the bill. Further, he said that after we have started and investigations against BPTP reach a particular stage at that appropriate moment we could add all other builders of this area and pray for relief for all.

BUt till such time to give speed to our case we will have to restrict to only one dominant builder. The fees is 7.5 lakh per case, excluding any court fees or documentation charges. ( which would according to him should be around 50k per case).

The second option he said would be to file a writ in chandigarh high court, presenting agreements of all builders, citing CCI verdict as case law and praying for relief ( parity in all clauses) and a court appointed regulator ( who is either a real estate expert or a retired supreme/high court judge) who would oversee we get apartments as per specifications shown at the point of sale, get possession within a time frame etc.
He has taken copies of only two builder agreement, two copies of BPTP and one of RPS.
I have communicated this to GFWA Legal Team on phone after my meeting as well, next plan of action is being thought of in the mean time would request all to please leave no stone unturned to collect agreements of all builders and their projects in neharpar area. The list of agreements that I have till date are as follows-

1. omaxe hieghts
2 omaxe SPA
3 RPS savana
4 SRS residency
5 SRS pearl floors
6 Uppal JAde
7 Dhingra jardine floors
8 Era divine court
9 Era redwood residency
10 BPTP princess park
11 BPTP granduera
12 BPTP Park Floors, Park 81

Thanks for all the support, please feel free to write in if there is any query. Thanks
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby abhisheksagar143 » Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:22 am

sir,
as i am the member of piyush heights. but in your list it is not visible. can u tell me whats the status of piyush height in your list as per previous some post i saw that some person got the letter to pay new EDC rate.
thanking you
abhishek sagar
mobile no- 09863782682
O-213- piyush height
abhisheksagar143
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby gopalvijay » Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:03 pm

Thanks Dheeraj for the update. The list does not include BPTP Park Elite Floors where BPTP has served a big blow on the flat allotees by increasing the Super Area by hefty margin.
Request to anyone who has the scanned copy of agreement of Elite Floor, should forward the same immediately to Mr. Dheeraj Jain.
gopalvijay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sagar.rajbhar » Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:19 pm

Dheeraj Ji,

Scan copy may be bulky, can we submit photocpy of the same . If yes provide the address.

Sagar
Unit owner of BPTP Elite Floor
sagar.rajbhar
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:00 pm

@Sagar, I believe we are having copy of BPTP Park Elite Floors agreement. Thanks for your help !
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby umesh.prabhakar1965@rediffmail.com » Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:10 pm

D/Dheeraj ji.Hi.
As i have heard as if GFWA has deferred the plan to approach CCI on account of shortages of funds? If it is true,the funds can be generated through various other RWAs,as almost all the consumers are thevictims in the hands of the builders or these builders,in connivance with the officials,are holding the consumers to ransom.
It is the common cause and i am sure all of us should stand up and fight against the UNFAIR TRADE PRACTISES adapted by the builders.
Regards
Umesh Prabhakar
umesh.prabhakar1965@rediffmail.com
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby bverma_25 » Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:10 pm

Hi ,
I think , we should approach to CCI .
If , there is shortage of fund then we can request to contribute 500 INR more towards such a good common cause.
I don't think it will be a problem for any body.

Br//
Brijesh Verma
bverma_25
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:29 am

GFWA has NOT deferred its CCI plan. It is still in analysis and strategy formation phase.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Next

Return to Greater Faridabad News & Development