Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Discuss, get the latest news and developments in the Greater Faridabad region

Will you join the Protest and fight for your rights?

Poll ended at Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:02 pm

Yes, I will join
91%

15.rajat, 7rubul, AAN111, abhisaxena, akash_grover, akashsaxena, akhileshgupta, amahesh, amathur.bernafon, amit.nagpal, anju_munjal, ANUJ GARG, arpitkumar, arunkumarkadian, ashish_bhatia, ashoka2002inin, ashutoshkoul, atul7sri, bhasinpanks, bhatt, bir, brijseggi, bverma_25, chandreshohri, chaudharyvk, CHITRA, cujatin, davesh, dearkundan, dheerajjain, dinesh_gupta25017, Dr. Chitra, drajitpratap, dube_s, gauravarora, ghoshdebasis3, GKudesia, gopalvijay, hanitahuja, harvinder1980, kamalkants, KamalP, kamleshmaurya, kbg_79, kghosh72, kittu, kreetesh, kriday, kumarashish, manishgarg, mbhattacharya, Monabanerjee2006, mukesh.safety, mukesha, naresh_dhawan75, nchitkara, Nibha28, pal0723, pankajar, pankajhans, Parmod, pramodnet74, praveenkumar, pravinjha, Puneet, puneet112, pushkarnavickey, rajeevsrivastav, rajesh3107, ratanbirkalra, ravipratap83, Reshmi, rizgr8, rohit.mattoo, rvm, s1joshi, SachinSatija, sagar.rajbhar, sainidk, sardana.ayush, satish@ymcaie.in, satyashiva, sendtomanish, shankar, shefanikaushik, shubhohere, SKD, sreeradhey, ssp142000, subodh_dipali, Sudhanshu, sudhirmadaan, sumeetbhatia, surinderk, tkgupta29@ymail.com, tulinder, varunsharma, Vicky0909, vikramchoudhury, vineet, vivagarwal, vivekhasija, vkagrawall, webmaster, yadav_ajay, Yakkshita, yash.monga, ysingh11
No, I cannot join
9%

ajit_ponds, amitkd.pharm, manojmilan81, mlals19, rajatgautam, sirohionline, SMalhotra, sunilkbansal, tbkarmakar, Vivek_Singh, vkbans

Total votes : 119

Re: Mass Protest against HUDA and Builders for neglecting Greater Faridabad- Sunday 13th November 2011

Postby webmaster » Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:05 pm

Thanks Pooja.

All members are requested to confirm their participation by voting on the poll on the top on this thread. As of now we can only see 79 confirmations.

Please remember this is important for us all and the core members are putting in a lot of effort to ensure that this protest is successful.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Re: Mass Protest against HUDA and Builders for neglecting Greater Faridabad- Sunday 13th November 2011

Postby kagrawal59 » Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:23 pm

Yes, I shall be attending the demonstration on 13th November,2011 as arranged, pl count me.
K C AGRAWAL
kagrawal59
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ysingh11 » Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:25 pm

All ideas are nice ... Shall we impose Jam on NH2 near sector 12.... Police will come in 30 minutes max they will try to clear it ...but impact would be long lasting.

Pls reply if convinced with the idea ... not RWAs but being indivduals of GFaridabad , we can block the road for our demands
ysingh11
Official Member
Official Member

Postby SMalhotra » Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:24 pm

Working abroad,wont be able to join.
Appreciate a lot for the contribution each one is making.I can only say all the best.
SMalhotra
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ashoka2002inin » Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:15 pm

Dear Ajay,
It was the great pleasure to have a discussion on the subject matter. I am also getting the calls from other as well and I hope most of us catching each other on phone calls. This is very right and positive approach and we are heading towards a strong protest with dedication in our heart.

I strongly beleive that everyone is eager to show their strenght and waiting for the 13th November. I want to bring few of my suggestions in the notice of the GFWA and other members as follows.

1. Our movement should be non-voilent. Delibrate blocking of the roads etc. will lead to loss the moral value of the movement. We need numbers and loud voice becasue our fight is with Administartion and Govt. not with the police.

2. The route of the protest/ parking mamangement / agenda of the meeting with Govt authroities should be very much clear before starting the movement and should be clearly told to everyone. Last minute suggestions should not be welcomed becasue it will creat only confusion. We should select one team leader (I think Jayant should be team leader) and we all shall abide to his decision on the protest day. In case of anyone is having issue, he / shemay discuss the same after the movement. Suggestions before the movement is always welcome.

3. The distance of the protest should not be longer than 2-3 kMs (it is my personal suggestion) becasue the long distance will loss the energy level of the movement. Movement should be short but the intensity should be highest.

I wish the core GFWA team for their hard work and their dedication towards their movement.

We all members are with you.
:flag:

:flag:
ashoka2002inin
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ysingh11 » Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:48 pm

I agree, blocking roads would cause -ve effect on the movement, but would it be possible to involve local NGOs....
ysingh11
Official Member
Official Member

Postby abhishekgera » Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:36 am

I totally agree with Ashok...Have heard similar suggestions from the people who attended it last time...
abhishekgera
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby atul7sri » Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:15 am

Hi all

I appreciate efforts of GFWA core team members. Also me and my wife will join this protest on 13th Nov 2011.

Regards,
Atul SRivastava
C2- 204
SRS Residency
Sector- 88
atul7sri
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby mukesha » Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:42 am

Dear Administrator

Thanks to the entire team from core of heart for the efforts made. I will join the protest with 2 to 3 more flat holders.
I am also available as volunteer.

Regards - Mukesh Aggarwal
mukesha

Postby sreeradhey » Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:34 pm

Dear Friends

I am also joining along with my family and 10 other people. My best firend Mr Kaushik is already active & also inspiring many people to join, I am in regular contact with him also.
I will not suggest you to jam NH-2 , please do not give any chance to Govt that we have done any violence or any such act otherwise this will lead to our defeat. Many families /Kids will also be there in the protest .Govt. will be in search our any mistake for taking police action .We should take care of this .

WE WILL WIN ......................THE DAY IS NOT FAR.

"BUS AA PAHUCHE DOOR NAHI KUCH CHAAR KADAM AB CHALNA HAI,
BAHAKE RAHE HUM PINEY WALEY , MEHAK RAHI YE MADHUSHALA"

A SRIVASTAVA
sreeradhey
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby vineet » Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:08 pm

Hi Friends,

Its nice to see the momentum. Please keep one thing in mind - Seeing good response we get assured and laid back. EK aadmi ke na jaane se kya faraq padega mentality creeps in. Please do not let this happen. EACH AND EVERY INDIVIDUAL MATTERS.

Regards,

Vineet
vineet
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby kghosh72 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:18 pm

Dear Mr. Vineet,

Don't worry. Things will not come to this. All of us are really charged up fo rhte protest and also are actively trying our level best to jack up the participants of the protest march.

We will make it happen.
Regards,

Koushik Ghosh
kghosh72
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Ravi_Shekhar » Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:31 am

I will be joining too...

Regards,
Ravi Shekhar
Ravi_Shekhar
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby eashishmittal@gmail.com » Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:53 am

Hello all,

Apart from protesting against sleeping government and HUDA this protest also provide unique opportunity to:
- Knowing and being together with future neighbors.
- Initiating formation of group for future such events.
- Showing collective strength
- Proving your investment right in near future.
- Learning new thing on a holiday like how a peaceful protest can affect development.
- Self satisfaction for doing something for development of neherpar area and not feeling guilty of doing nothing.

Although I am living 70 km from Faridabad but I am not going to loose this opportunity and will join protest with my family.

Dr A K Mittal
SRS residency,
Tower C-6
M-9310953803
eashishmittal@gmail.com
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby vkagrawall » Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:44 am

I will join with my family also one my relative having stack in same area will be joining with his family.

Thanks,
Vishnu
vkagrawall
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

PreviousNext

Return to Greater Faridabad News & Development