Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Discuss, get the latest news and developments in the Greater Faridabad region

Will you join the Protest and fight for your rights?

Poll ended at Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:02 pm

Yes, I will join
91%

15.rajat, 7rubul, AAN111, abhisaxena, akash_grover, akashsaxena, akhileshgupta, amahesh, amathur.bernafon, amit.nagpal, anju_munjal, ANUJ GARG, arpitkumar, arunkumarkadian, ashish_bhatia, ashoka2002inin, ashutoshkoul, atul7sri, bhasinpanks, bhatt, bir, brijseggi, bverma_25, chandreshohri, chaudharyvk, CHITRA, cujatin, davesh, dearkundan, dheerajjain, dinesh_gupta25017, Dr. Chitra, drajitpratap, dube_s, gauravarora, ghoshdebasis3, GKudesia, gopalvijay, hanitahuja, harvinder1980, kamalkants, KamalP, kamleshmaurya, kbg_79, kghosh72, kittu, kreetesh, kriday, kumarashish, manishgarg, mbhattacharya, Monabanerjee2006, mukesh.safety, mukesha, naresh_dhawan75, nchitkara, Nibha28, pal0723, pankajar, pankajhans, Parmod, pramodnet74, praveenkumar, pravinjha, Puneet, puneet112, pushkarnavickey, rajeevsrivastav, rajesh3107, ratanbirkalra, ravipratap83, Reshmi, rizgr8, rohit.mattoo, rvm, s1joshi, SachinSatija, sagar.rajbhar, sainidk, sardana.ayush, satish@ymcaie.in, satyashiva, sendtomanish, shankar, shefanikaushik, shubhohere, SKD, sreeradhey, ssp142000, subodh_dipali, Sudhanshu, sudhirmadaan, sumeetbhatia, surinderk, tkgupta29@ymail.com, tulinder, varunsharma, Vicky0909, vikramchoudhury, vineet, vivagarwal, vivekhasija, vkagrawall, webmaster, yadav_ajay, Yakkshita, yash.monga, ysingh11
No, I cannot join
9%

ajit_ponds, amitkd.pharm, manojmilan81, mlals19, rajatgautam, sirohionline, SMalhotra, sunilkbansal, tbkarmakar, Vivek_Singh, vkbans

Total votes : 119

Re: Mass Protest against HUDA and Builders for neglecting Greater Faridabad- Sunday 13th November 2011

Postby gopalvijay » Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:35 am

Has anyone thought of the parking issue ! Where will everyone park their vehicles and then join the protest ?
gopalvijay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Mass Protest against HUDA and Builders for neglecting Greater Faridabad- Sunday 13th November 2011

Postby gauravarora » Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:46 am

Dear Gopal and All members,

Gopal ji - You have reminded of a good point. My sugesstion is that lets plan out a assembling point which is close to 2 -3 parking points and at a walking distance from our assembling point. Like we can use the parking of Crown plaza, Sector 16 market etc.

Also, preferably we can use public transport to the extent possible.

Regards,
Gaurav
gauravarora
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby yadav_ajay » Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:11 pm

Hello Gaurav/Gopal and Friends,

We already taken parking issue into consideration. Due to that only we kept BPTP Bridge as gathering point.

You will get enough space at BPTP bridge, as there is lot of open area near to bridge.

So don't worry about that.

Pls make more and more peoples aware of this so that we can make Big Noise on the deaf ears of Haryana Govt and HUDA.
yadav_ajay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Request for Volunteers : 13th November 2011

Postby s1joshi » Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:11 pm

Dear Friends

As you all are aware the countdown has begun, and together we have to make our protest a grand success.We are sure you would already be spreading the message and encouraging your friends and family to join the protest. It's our fight and we have to fight it ourselves.

We are looking for support around various aspects - Crowd, Operations, Logistics, Costume, Registration Management etc. , If you would like to volunteer for anything, Please drop in your name, phone number to core@myfaridabad.in

Seema Joshi
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby kghosh72 » Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:22 pm

I hereby volunteer for crowd management if it is ok with you guys.
Regards,

Koushik Ghosh
kghosh72
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby vkbans » Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:40 am

Good job done all guys...keep the momentum going..
I am sure this time Haryana Govt will be shaken up with all our efforts. It will be eye opening event for them after Hisar and will result in good for us... :thumb:
vkbans
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ANUJ GARG » Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:54 am

Dear All,
Please let me know the place where we will be assembled?
Regards,
Anuj Garg
ANUJ GARG

Postby kamleshmaurya » Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:31 pm

lets fight for ourself. i will join protest with my family
kamleshmaurya
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Request for Volunteers : 13th November 2011

Postby s1joshi » Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:14 pm

Dear Mr Kaushik

We thank you for your interest and welcome you to the group of volunteers.

I hereby volunteer for crowd management if it is ok with you guys.
Regards,

Any other members who would be willing to volunteer for any of the activities, Please share your name, contact details.

Dear Friends

As you all are aware the countdown has begun, and together we have to make our protest a grand success.We are sure you would already be spreading the message and encouraging your friends and family to join the protest. It's our fight and we have to fight it ourselves.

We are looking for support around various aspects - Crowd, Operations, Logistics, Costume, Registration Management etc. , If you would like to volunteer for anything, Please drop in your name, phone number to core@myfaridabad.in

Seema Joshi

s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby s1joshi » Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:15 pm

Dear Anuj

We will be assembling at BPTP Bridge Sector 81 at 09:30 AM

Regards
Seema
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby vineet » Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:06 pm

Hi All,

Thanks for the members who confirmed participation.

Others - please confirm so that we have an idea about the numbers.

On a lighter note, I liked TOI's SMS joke today:

How many men does it take to change a light bulb?
None, they just sit there in the dark and complain.

Regards,

Vineet
vineet
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ashoka2002inin » Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:53 am

Dear GFWA,
I am ready to join the team as a volunteer. Please find my contact details as follows

Ashok Kumar=9871320303
ashoka2002inin
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby yadav_ajay » Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:59 am

Hello Ashok Ji,

Thanks for your interest.

Surly we will call u for details.

Secondly, what is the feedback from dealers while your discussion with them?? (as you mentioned that you would be discussionw ith dealers during ur visit to that area)
yadav_ajay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ashoka2002inin » Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:13 am

Dear Ajay,
I had discussion with 02 property dealers and they will be joining with their staffs. I am having their contact details and will call them on Saturday and Sunday as well.

I am coming with my family and My target is gather atleast 10 peoples for this protest.
ashoka2002inin
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby pooja » Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:27 am

i will join the protest.

Thx
Pooja
pooja
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

PreviousNext

Return to Greater Faridabad News & Development