Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

All forum related announcements

Savana email address for members introduced !

Postby webmaster » Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:59 pm

Based on all your suggestions, we have created one common email address for all the savana members. The email address is

Code: Select all
members@rps-savana.co.in

Sending an email to the above email address will automatically email all the members to their respective email address.

A few points,

1. The email sent to members @rps-savana.co.in will always have prefix (Savana Forum) so that its easy for us to identify that the email was sent to the email distribution list.

2. Only the registered email address with the forum and the mailing list will be included in the distribution list.

3. Any mail sent from an email not registered with the forum or the mailing list to members @rps-savana.co.in will not be sent automatically, it will need to be approved by the admin after which the email will be sent. This is to prevent spam emails being sent out to the distribution list.

Any member who wishes to register additional email address from which they want to send emails, please send me the email addresses and I will have them included.

4. The mailing list will still remain our primary database for members contact information, so I request everyone to register and update their details on the mailing list.

http://www.rps-savana.co.in/Mailing-List.php

The mailing list is not only for the admin, but for every member in the forum. Anyone who requires access, please feel free to send me an email and I will grant access.

5. Anyone who does not want their email address to be included the distribution list and does not wish to receive emails, please let me know and I will remove the email address.

6. When quoting any email address on the forum, always try to wrap them in code
Code: Select all
  email address

or quote them like email @email.com, with space in between. This is to prevent bots from capturing the email and spamming our inbox.

7. When sending an email to members @rps-savana.co.in, always copy admin @rps-savana.co.in in CC, just to ensure that I know that the email has been delivered and does not get lost.

Regards,

Jayanta
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Re: Savana email address for members introduced !

Postby webmaster » Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:03 pm

This email address is no longer in use.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Return to Announcements