Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Forum news summary emails

Like and Share the story
All forum related announcements

Forum news summary emails

Postby webmaster » Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:04 pm

Hi All,

We have started a new email feature for all forum members. The previous email notification feature (read this topic and this) where members received instant email notification has been disabled.

• Now every member will receive an email (one email per day/week/month based on user preference) containing the news summary of all posts made on the forum.
  • By default, this feature has been enabled for all members with the most appropriate settings and all forums selected
  • **The email will not contain all the news or post from the forum, but will only contain a specified number of post. Please visit the forum to see all the updates

A few important settings:
  • To access the email digest settings, go to your User Control Panel > Digest
  • To disable emails, select None (unsubscribe)
  • To change the frequency of emails, select Daily / Weekly / Monthly
  • The default HTML style is recommended which has been optimised for best readability.
  • You can set your preferred time to receive the email

Advanced settings:

• By default, all forums have been selected. If you want to receive notifications only for specific forums, select the forums from the Forum Tab
  • **By default, maximum 20 post will be sent on the email. You can change the option from Post Filters.

If you have any questions on the settings, please post them here.

Important Notes:

• By default, we have enabled the emails for all users. However members who do not login to the forum frequently, this feature will be disabled.
  • Members with invalid emails will have this feature disabled

If you are not receiving the emails,

• Check if digest are enabled at User Control Panel > Digest and set the frequency.
  • Check if you have a valid email address in your Profile.
  • If email address is not correct, update your email address from your profile page here.
  • Check your spam/junk folder.
  • After enabling the email option, wait to 2-3 days to receive the emails.
  • If email still not received, contact admin@myfaridabad.in

Rediffmail users: We have been receiving delivery failures to many rediffmail users and emails are being returned. Please check your spam/junk folder and ensure you add the email address newsletter@myfaridabad.in as not spam and in the allowed list of senders.

Edit 9-Jun-2013: This feature is currently disabled. Emails are being sent now as described in this topic. New Feature Added - New Post Email Notification from forum
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Re: Forum news summary emails

Postby dheerajjain » Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:54 pm

With instant e-mail notifications disabled for every post made in forum, you can still get notified of new posts in a particular topic/forum by subscribing to that topic/forum. Subscribe Topic/Forum option is towards bottom of a topic/forum. Please see attached screenshot.

subscribe-forum.jpg
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Not getting any mail communication / alerts from My Faridabad /

Postby piyush_goyal » Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:58 pm

Hi Seema Jee,

Not getting any mail communication / alerts from My Faridabad / GFWA portal for last few days, can you please check?

Thanks

Piyush Goyal
Thanks

Piyush Goyal
piyush_goyal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Not getting any mail communication / alerts from My Faridabad /

Postby s1joshi » Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:41 pm

Dear Sir

There is a change in mail notification functionality. We have started a new email feature for all forum members.
In the new system, every member will receive an email (one email per day/week/month based on user preference) containing the news summary of all posts made on the forum.

Please refer thread for details -

forum-news-summary-emails-t1549.html
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Forum news summary emails

Postby dheerajjain » Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:11 pm

Nice functionality exists for forum members to subscribe to forums that they are interested in. For example, I am having flat in Piyush Heights and hence, I have subscribed to Piyush Heights forums and also forums I am interested in like RTI Section, Greater Faridabad News and Development etc. Again, when I get daily newsletter from myfaridabad and I am interested in some thread or topic, I subscribe to that thread or topic across all forums
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Return to Announcements