Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Savana Mailing List Introduced

Like and Share the story
All forum related announcements

Savana Mailing List Introduced

Postby webmaster » Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:07 pm

We are pleased to announce our Savana Mailing List for our RPS Savana members. Sign up for our mailing list to receive email communication from our RPS Savana members of any events and activities on the project. The mailing list will also help us to maintain a database of all the RPS Savana members contact details.

Please note that registration on the Savana forum does not enroll a member on the mailing list automatically. You would need to sign up for our mailing list separately.

webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Re: Savana Mailing List introduced

Postby webmaster » Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:57 pm

As announced, we have created a mailing list for the Savana members to maintain a central database of all the Savana members and send out any communication to all the registered members.

Primarily, any information on Savana should be posted first on the forum as it’s a static database and any information on the forum is available to all the members at any point of time. We usually tend to lose track of chain email communications and important information might get buried inside our mailbox. Hence I earnestly request all to post all information on the forum.

However incase there is specific communication to be sent out to the Savana members through the mailing list, any member can contact me for access and I would glad to grant access and I would also request that communication to be posted on the forum.

Regards,
Jayanta
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Re: Savana Mailing List Introduced

Postby webmaster » Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:05 pm

This mailing list is no longer is use.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Return to Announcements