Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

BPTP Park Elite Floor Possession

Like and Share the story
Forum for members of BPTP Park Floors, Parkland Faridabad

BPTP Park Elite Floor Possession

Postby Manoranjan » Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:51 am

It is a confirmed news that BPTP has started issuing 'offer of possession' to the allottees of Park Elite Floor in Block A and Block L. If any of our forum members has got the demand - cum - possession letter and if he kindly posts a copy of the same on this site, then it would be great helpful to other allottees. Everybody could be aware about the break-up of the demand and on which heads BPTP is demanding the said amount and also the other 'terms & conditions'.
Manoranjan
Official Member
Official Member

Re: BPTP Park Elite Floor Possession

Postby bhatt » Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:00 pm

One of my freind had received the Letter of possession for BPTP Elite floor
Approx BPTP Has asked for Around Rs 4.7 lacs + 47000 for Maintenance charge including security fee

These are the charges when you had paid all payment & increased EDC in time .

Above demand includes following :-
They had asked for around 6% excalation due to increase in cost
Some additional price for STP & Substation
Resistry cost price .

Regards
Deepak Bhatt
bhatt
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Manoranjan » Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:16 pm

Thanks Mr. Bhatt.

But the exact break-up of the demand and the language of the BPTP's letter in the matter would be helpful. If possible, kindly get a copy of the same from your friend and post it.
Manoranjan
Official Member
Official Member

Postby rajesh2911 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:20 am

Hi, really it will be great if all details of breakup will be useful for all.
Is there any idea of P block please........
rajesh2911

Postby Manoranjan » Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:15 pm

Through a friend I came to know about the contents of the letter issued for 183 Sq.Yd Floor.

The Break-up is :

The balance BSP + Charges for Sewerage Treatment Infrastructure and Electricity Infrastructure @ Rs.996/- per sq. yd. charged for each floor proportionately (e.g. it is Rs. 60,756.00 for 183 SqYd Floor) + Additional Charges due to cost escalation @ Rs. 61.33 per Sq.Ft + Advance Maintenance charges Rs. 5,479.40 ( from 01.09.2012 to 31.03.2013 ) + Admin Charges Rs. 7,773.21 + IFMS (Int. Free Maintenance Security) of Rs. 20,900.00 (As per Flat Buyer Agreement).

The entire amount as above has to be paid within 15 days. Further the following documents are also required :

i. ID Proof of all Applicants;
ii, Address proof of Applicants;
iii. 6 passport size photographs (colour) of each Applicant;
iv. Copy of PAN Card or Form 60;
v. NOC fro Bank/FIs for taking physical possession, in case, you have availed the loan facility from any bank or any financial institutions, in order to make payment or complete any other formalities, as may be required by the Bank.
vi. Indemnity-cum-undertaking as per Annexure E (to be typed on Non-Judicial Stamp Paper of 100/- and it should be notarised by Public Notary with due stamps) and needs to be provided by each applicant separately (Note: it is advisable that although the format may be sent and undated signed format may be accepted, which may be notarized on day of registration of sale deed or this may be notarised on day of registration of sale
deed or this may be taken at time of sale deed).

After that within 60 to 90 days they will give possession with registry.
Manoranjan
Official Member
Official Member

Postby vgupta35 » Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:33 pm

Dear Members
Can anybody throw some light on Fitout or deemed possession? how it is different from physical possession? I am new to this term. request you to please explain
vgupta35
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Manoranjan » Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:15 am

Yesterday I received the BPTP's letter dated 30.8.2012 offerring therein the possesion of the Park Elite Floor in Q Block, Sector-75. They have asked for around Rs. 6.00 lakhs more for getting possesion towards registration, cost escalation charge, STP & Eletrification charges, maintenance charges, etc. which is to be paid, alongwith other documents, by 29.9.2012.

If any person, especially for Q Block, has received possession letter kindly respond @ 9716981949.
Manoranjan
Official Member
Official Member

Postby rajivgroverdelhi » Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:22 pm

Dear Manoranjan
What is your floor size. Can you pl. provide the breakup of charges please? :huh:
Rajiv
rajivgroverdelhi

Postby Manoranjan » Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:19 pm

Hi Rajiv,

It is 300 Sq.Yd. Ground Floor.
Manoranjan
Official Member
Official Member

Postby sarvesh » Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:53 pm

Dear Manoranjan,
Please, Provide the breakup of charges which is mentioned in the possession letter.
with thanks
Sarvesh
sarvesh

Postby Manoranjan » Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:01 am

Dear Sarvesh, Rajiv & Others,

I am attaching the breaup of the demand made by BPTP in its offer of posession.

However, may I know in which Block your Floor is situated and also your contact No, etc. Its because, we can keep ourselves in touch for any other developments and also for future neighbourhood purpose.
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
Manoranjan
Official Member
Official Member

Postby sayan1556 » Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:16 pm

It's amazing, BPTP is charging nearly Rs. 2500/- per month for a Floor, which doesn't have amenities like Club (nearby), Power back-up, Intercom & Lifts. So for each 300 SQ YARD unit they will collect Ts. 7500/- per month for common area light, maintenance of common water takes & dispersed security.
sayan1556

Postby sarvesh » Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:37 am

Dear Manoranjan,

Thank you very much for providing the breakup.

The project is already delayed, why they are asking about Cost Escalation Charges. Are they providing the possession delayed charges @Rs. 5/sq.f.
Please discuss about this with BPTP.

With thanks
Sarvesh
sarvesh

Postby mohitm » Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:24 pm

Hi All,

I have got following reply from BPTP when I asked for N block possession: As per their words they have got all necessary approvals

Dear Sir,

Greetings for the Day!

This is in reference to your below mail. We would like to inform you that we have all the necessary approvals for releasing the possession and accordingly the possession has already been initiated.

Please note that the possession of entire park elite floors cannot be offered all together so the same has been kept in phase manner as communicated to you in the previous communication.

Further we would like to inform you that we are gradually moving ahead with the possession formalities by sending the final possession letters and other documents related to registry.

In view of above, we would like to request you to wait till the possession letter sent to you. The same will be communicated to you via mail and a physical copy will be sent at your postal address.
mohitm
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby bhagwatmangla » Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:42 pm

I have unit in BPTP Park Elite Floors L4/4 GF. Do anyone got possession letter near by this unit please inform me so that i can arrange money for demand letter. As I Have visited company said that they have started issuning possession letter. :huh:

Bhagwat mangla
bhagwatmangla

Next

Return to BPTP Park Floors