Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

BPTP Park Elite Floor Possession

Like and Share the story
Forum for members of BPTP Park Floors, Parkland Faridabad

Re: BPTP Park Elite Floor Possession

Postby ghayur » Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:31 pm

Dear Bhagwat,
I am also having a unit L1/31/SF. I didnt receive the offer for possession letter but two of my friends in L Block have received the possession letter.
Just wait and watch
My unit is also ready

Regards,
Ghayur
ghayur
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby kpmurthy » Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:47 pm

[quote="Manoranjan"]Yesterday I received the BPTP's letter dated 30.8.2012 offerring therein the possesion of the Park Elite Floor in Q Block, Sector-75. They have asked for around Rs. 6.00 lakhs more for getting possesion towards registration, cost escalation charge, STP & Eletrification charges, maintenance charges, etc. which is to be paid, alongwith other documents, by 29.9.2012.

If any person, especially for Q Block, has received possession letter kindly respond @ 9716981949.[/

I am also having an apartment in Q block. But so far they have not send me any possession letter. Have u taken the possession. Will try to contact. Regards, Pradeep
kpmurthy

Postby Manoranjan » Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:05 pm

Hi ! Mr. Pradeep,

I have applied for 'NOC for Fitout' from the BPTP, which is awaited.
Some of my neighbours have already got the same and presently they are doing some additional works in their resepctive floors (like wooden works in kitchen, cuboards, etc.), after taking the keys from the concerned Estate Manager.

May I know your floor No. and contact number, etc.
Manoranjan
Official Member
Official Member

Postby siwachss » Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:07 pm

siwachss
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby rajivraj2k2000 » Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:08 pm

Hi,

Any one got possession in P Block (Park Elite Floors)?

Thanks
rajivraj2k2000

Postby rkerney » Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:40 pm

Dear Friends,
Please read the mail sent to BPTP from our side. We have been alloted a floor in the Z Block. Can anybody help !! we are not getting any reply from BPTP authorities..

MOST IMPORTANT -----

Dear Sirs,

Its been ages that we have not had any communication regarding the above mentioned . The below mail is the last piece of communication that we had from your end.

Repeatedly calling your customer care number and after holding for at leats 40-50 minutes, everytime we get a reply from your customer support executive that the Z Block project would commence in a couple of months. Yesterday too ie. 21 May 2012, we spoke to Parul - your Customer Support Executive on the Customer Care No. , who informed us that there is some kind of dispute going on for the Z Block and as such the project has been put on hold for so long. On being asked what the dispute was, we got an answer that her seniors would be able to advise us about the same and an email would be sent within 1-2 hours. There is NO respond from your end still.

Also a couple of my friends who had applied for the flats in the same project when I did, were put on hold as thier name had not come in the first draw, but recently, around 6 months they have been alloted the floors in different blocks and also the said AGREEMENT papers have been sent by BPTP to them and they have signed the agreement.

On this context may I please request to kindly update us the EXACT status of the project as to when it would commence, when the Agreement would be signed etc.

People wo have been alloted the flats in the recent draw for the same project have signed the Agreement and WHY people like us who hav been alloted the flats almost 3 years ago have not been sent any agreement to be signed and still are being pacified by your staff that the project is still to commence...... WE NEED A EXACT ANSWER TO ALL....

If there is a dispute that BPTP is facing for the Z Block than WHY NOT the floors be alloted in some other blocks where the construction has already commenced ???? Instead of alloting the floors to the waitlisted applicants of the first draw, why were the floors not alloted to the Applicants who qualified in the first Draw.... ?????

I am looking for a positive reply from your end and please... this time NO PACIFYING Answer to this mail be given,. I guess as a Customer, we have the right to be given the exact informations for our project..

Regards
Anju Kerney
rkerney

Postby r_ojhain » Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:52 am

Hi,

i have a property in b-block, please suggest if any one has got the offer of possession in this block.

also any news on when will they issue these letters.

Regards,
Rajiv Ojha
r_ojhain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby 19441944 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:39 am

Hello

So far as 60 -90 days for regisgtration is concerned, I wish to add that I had made all payments in last week of Augusgt, 2012 in respect of Villa and since then I have been following BPTP to know as to when they propose to allot/hand over possession of the property but so far I have not received any positive response despite my visiting their office twice. Their claim of handing over possession within 60 =90 days is nothing but only to collect money.

K.Lal

Postby kpmurthy » Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:20 pm

Manoranjan wrote:Yesterday I received the BPTP's letter dated 30.8.2012 offerring therein the possesion of the Park Elite Floor in Q Block, Sector-75. They have asked for around Rs. 6.00 lakhs more for getting possesion towards registration, cost escalation charge, STP & Eletrification charges, maintenance charges, etc. which is to be paid, alongwith other documents, by 29.9.2012.

If any person, especially for Q Block, has received possession letter kindly respond @ 9716981949.[/
Manoranjan wrote:Hi ! Mr. Pradeep,

I have applied for 'NOC for Fitout' from the BPTP, which is awaited.
Some of my neighbours have already got the same and presently they are doing some additional works in their resepctive floors (like wooden works in kitchen, cuboards, etc.), after taking the keys from the concerned Estate Manager.

Dear Manoranjan,
Thanks for your reply. Have u got the keys of your appartment. Today I received possession letter from BPTP. What is the time line before we receive the keys of the apartment. Will try to contact u on your telephone number.
Regards,
Pradeep Murthy

May I know your floor No. and contact number, etc.
kpmurthy

Postby Manoranjan » Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:27 pm

BPTP has already issued ‘offers of possession’ to all the buyers for its ‘Park Elite Floors’ in Blocks A, B, V, L, P, Q, T, etc. The process of registration of the properties with the office of Sub Registrar, Faridabad has started. The files/documents have been referred to that office 3-4 days back. Registration may happen at any time in next week. However, now the registration of those properties would take place who have paid the entire amount and deposited all the requisite documents and most importantly obtained ‘NOC for Fit Outs’.
Manoranjan
Official Member
Official Member

Postby govinds14 » Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:57 pm

Hello Manoranjan,
thanks for the post.
I am having unit in B block, but there is no news about possession. please confirm me if somebody received offer letter for B block.
thanks & regards,
govinds14

BPTP Park Elite Floor Possession

Postby PraveenAhlawat » Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:09 am

Hi Friends,

I have been following all the replies posted by the members here. However, still it is not cleared that when BPTP is handing over the possession. It has come to the notice that possession is being handed over in L block, i have checked up with BPTP and they are saying that they will be handing over the possession but nothing concrete haws come up. I do have a unit in L block but i have not received anything from BPTP. Earlier verbally they have informed that they will do it by diwali last year then they said holi. i really dont know what they are upto?? In case they have already offered possession to any one then plz let me know and also check the quality of work done by BPTP.
Regards to all of you

Praveen
PraveenAhlawat

Postby Manoranjan » Tue May 28, 2013 12:29 pm

Hi Friends,

I got my BPTP Park Elite Floor in Q Block (Sector – 75) registered on 13.03.2013 and within a week I obtained the original copy of the conveyance deed from BPTP Office. Prior to that in December’12, I had already obtained the ‘NOC for Fit Out’ and started some interior work of the said floor. On 21.05.2013, I performed “Griha Pravesh” Puja/Havan and from that day itself I have started living in my ‘new HOME’ with my family.

At present, two more families are also residing in Q Block. In T Block there are two families and in P Block about 8-10 families are residing. 20-30 more families are planning to shift there in this fortnight. Hopefully, by the end of summer vacation more than 100 families would be living in Sector – 75.

Friends during this week in my new home, my experience is really nice. The surrounding environment is really good and the atmosphere is calm and quite, which is enjoyable. Adequate security arrangement is there. There is absolutely no problem relating to electricity and water. The maintenance and facility staff are very cooperative. All the families who are residing in that area have the same experience. Further, our children are really enjoying the new environment (and their summer holidays) to their full extent. Absolutely a nice area to live. Facilities of newspaper vendors, milk vendors, maid (bai), home delivery of ration and vegetables, dhobi, etc. are already there from the day one.

I hope, all the residents of Elite Floors in that area would love to come there for residing soon.
Manoranjan
Official Member
Official Member

BPTP Park Elite Floors - possession letter Ha Ha Ha ......

Postby kamaldua » Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:50 pm

I laughed after reading BPTP's reply on some of my queries. Some Extract of reply from BPTP don't forget to read about electric and sewage:

I asked them Who is Business Park Maintenance Services Pvt Ltd ?
"Business Park Maintenance Services Pvt Ltd is our group entity responsible for carrying out maintenance related exercises in your project."

My Comments: I don't have contract with me at present so not sure if it is legal for "Business Park Maintenance Services Pvt Ltd" to demand money from me. I have no contract with them nor I requested any services from them directly.

I asked them what are Administration charges mentioned in the invoice for Maintenance:

"Administration charges are levied to cover the miscellaneous expenses during the registry of your unit. Thus is to ensure hassle free and smooth registry process for your convenience. "

My Comment: Do they mean bribe ;) ?

I asked what is IFMS ?
IFMS-Interest free maintenance security is one time security deposit. This charge is levied as part of maintenance services. This fund shall be utilized for the formation of RWA -residential welware associations and to strengthen its activities in future course of time.
Further we would request to your builder buyer agreement clause 1.5, as per that "Electricity connection charges, water connection charge, sewar connection charge and storm water connection charges, road cutting charges are collectively called as utility connection charges which will be adjusted through IFMS".

On other various queries if it is legal for them to send me possession letter if they do not have received all Govt clearances.

"BPTP Park Elite Floor are being constructed under the Self Certification Scheme for the building plans as provided under the Punjab Scheduled Roads and Controlled Area Restriction of Unregulated Development Rules '1965, as amended vide Haryana Government Gazette Notification No. JE (B)-2010/ Misc-288-A/3319 dated 16.03.2010. The building plans have been applied under the Self Certification Scheme and the same have been designed as per the building bye laws and NBCC.
We would like to inform you that all the facilities like electricity, sewerage and road and other basic amenities will be completed and provided at the time of physical handover of the flat.

Initially the electricity shall be provided by the generators and water through bore wells at the time possession. In the future the same shall be aligned with local services providers including government agencies
Water, Infrastructure for Supply & Quality :

OHSR & UGSR in the township are functioning by getting water through deep tube wells and water will be supplied through the distribution system already laid in the township. The quality of the water is okay for drinking purpose.

Sewage:
The sewer line has already be laid in the township which have a outfall on the Master Sector road. HUDA has already started laying Master sewer in the township along sector road. For interim disposal of sewage from outfall, temporary arrangements as per actual requirement shall be made by BPTP.
"

If I understand correctly they mean they will have a truck or similar arrangement standing by to receive the sewage outside township. This shows how selfish we are.

Jago India Jago.

I wish Amir Khan reads this post and stop wasting time on TV asking people to make toilets in their home.

Oppppppppppppppppps I thought they have already charged me for STP tank and electric substaion ;-)

Possession Penalty
We acknowledge that there has been a delay in offering you the possession of your above mentioned unit.
For the possession penalty we would request you to please refer to the following clause.

Clause No.13 "Subject to remittance and adherence, as stated herein as well as the Standard Floor's Buyer Agreement, if, the Company fails to offer Possession of the Floor within a period of 30 months from the date of issuance of the sanction letter of the Project, it shall be liable to pay to the Applicant(s) compensation calculated @ Rs. 5/- (Rupees Five only) per sq. ft. for every month of delay.
thereafter until the actual date fixed by the Company for handing over of Possession which the both parties agrees is reasonable estimate of the damages that the Applicant(s) may suffer and the Applicant(s) agrees that it shall have no other rights or claim whatsoever. The adjustment of such compensation shall be done only at the time of execution of Conveyance Deed. The Applicant(s) further agrees and confirms that in the event of the Company abandoning the construction and the
development of the Floor, this Application shall stand terminated and will be treated to have been terminated with mutual consent and subject to the Applicant(s) not being in default of any of the terms of this Application, the Company shall refund the actual amount paid the Applicant(s) without any interest thereon."

As per the clause mentioned above, the calculation of possession penalty would be done at the time of possession.Thus, we regret our inability to offset possession penalty if any with final demand.

As communicated earlier please be informed that post the remittance of entire payments against the 'offer of possession' & 'maintenance invoice' and submission of the documents requested at the time of notice for possession the audit verification of the unit is initiated which is the part of registry process.

Further, we would like to update you that in case any observations captured post the internal and external audit process the same shall be informed to you via letter/post. After compliance of the observations, if any, we shall be able to complete the process of sale deed execution.

Post execution of sale deed, we shall be able to issue NOC for physical possession.

Further we would like to inform you that in case you wish to carry fitout work in the form of any repair work or any modifications in the flat we would request you to give your consent on the same via mail to enable us to issue you a NOC for fitouts and the necessary requirement can be processed.However, the same shall be done post remittance of outstanding dues and submission of documents."

Ha Ha Ha :-)
kamaldua

Postby anagar » Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:38 pm

Dear All,

I got an email from BPTP today stating that they are executing the sale deed now and wanted me to come to BPTP Gurgaon office to do the same on 7th Aug. I am really happy about this that finally this is gonna happen, but the only thing I was worried about is why they are calling me to their Gurgaon office while the sale deed should be executed in Faridadbad only, when the flat is in faridabad not in gurgaon.

Dear Manoranjan Ji/ or any other member who already have got their unit registed can please shed some light on this. Where did you registry took place and what is the process of getting this done? Is there is anything I need to take care of that day?

Please let me know, I shall be very thankfull to you.

Regards,
Anil
anagar
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

PreviousNext

Return to BPTP Park Floors