Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Forum for members of BPTP Park Floors, Parkland Faridabad

Please update on increased EDC/IDC verdict by Honurable High court of Punjab & Harayana

Postby navs3m » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:02 pm

I just Joined the GFWA today and while browsing came across many mails on increased EDC/IDC from Builders .

Me and my brother possess Flat in BPTP Park Floor -1 SEC 77 .Flat No S-301 & S-304 .

BPTP has been sending me reminder letters to pay Increased EDC/IDC with 18% interest on delayed payments since last year .

I just want help of forum in guiding me whether should i pay them or just wait for the courts decision on increased EDC/IDC . As i was going through the discussion on forum page saw that some legal action has been initiated by the GFWA in this regard .

I would be very thankful to you if you guide and help me knowing the present status .

If any help /document is needed from my side or from my brothers side plese let me know , i will definitely provide those .

. I am really confused that i should had invested anywhere else rather than in BPTP.

Please provide me guidance and necessary details so that it helps me & my brother to act on the above matter.
navs3m
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Please update on increased EDC/IDC verdict by Honurable High court of Punjab & Harayana

Postby dheerajjain » Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:18 pm

Welcome to GFWA ! Please make sure that you have filled GFWA membership form to gain access to GFWA Exclusive section. With regards to High Court writ filed by GFWA for rollback of retrospective increase in EDC, matter is pending before honorable High Court and hearing (arguments stage) is scheduled on 6th October (Saturday). If you want to be there at Court at Chandigarh, please post with your contact details and location so that same can be arranged.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Please update on increased EDC/IDC verdict by Honurable High court of Punjab & Harayana

Postby navs3m » Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:06 pm

Thanks Dheeraj ...Iam extremely sorry that i could not make out to chandigarh as i am in bangalore right now . I am posted here . Please update me what happened on the 6th Oct .What directive has court given ,whats the present status .

Thanks & Regards

Naveen Machama
navs3m
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:27 pm

Sirji this is just a begining, this is not the last court of the land and the case may go on & on and when you will get the possession you yourself will say that return on investment has neutrilized the extra EDC demanded,this is because the legal system in INDIA is so pathetic that when the judgement is announced the person who was fighting for,cannot celebrate the victory.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:40 pm

dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Return to BPTP Park Floors