Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Forum for members of BPTP Park Floors, Parkland Faridabad

V Block, Park Elite Floor Possession

Postby ravindermangla » Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:47 am

Dear Friends,

Is there anyone on this forum who have a Elite floor in V Block? I have the first floor - Elite floor in V Block. I am cursing myself everyday for the decision to buy a property from private developers. I have already paid 7.5 lakhs extra amount (4.25 lakh towards increase in super area + Rs. 1 lakh towards cost escalation + Rs. 1.18 lakhs towards Enhance EDC + Rs. 1.02 lakhs towards E&STP) to the BPTP on the one pretext or the other demanded by the builder apart from the registration charges etc.

After making the full payment and submitting all the documents for possession last month, I was relieved that now I won’t receive any further demand and I will get the possession soon. But to add to my pain, yesterday again I have received a demand of Rs. 43000 (towards 1% extra stamp duty). The contents of the letter are given below:

“It gives us immense pleasure to inform you that we are in the process of executing Conveyance Deed for your Independent Residential Floors at our project Park Elite Floors, Parklands , Faridabad , Haryana (“Project”).

Further, reference to the Memo No. 2733-34 dated 27/03/2012 issued by Financial commissioner & Principle Secretary to Government of Haryana Town and Country Planning Department 1% extra stamp duty in addition
normal stamp duty is chargeable for registration of each Independent Residential Floors. This 1% stamp duty will be paid by the treasury to the Chief Administrator, HUDA for defraying the cost of additional
external development that will have to be incurred due to the pressures on the Civic Amenities that will arise due to extra persons living on the plotted areas.

Therefore, in compliance of above referred government memo you are hereby requested to kindly pay an amount of Rs. 43000.00 /- (Rupees Forty Three Thousand Rupees Only),
being equivalent to 1% of sale consideration now or alongwith the payment of Offer of Possession hereof by way of Cheque/ DD in favour of BPTP Limited payable at New Delhi. It is further clarified that this
additional stamp duty is payable in addition to any other outstanding amounts against your unit. For further details of calculation kindly refer enclosed Annexure-A

Notwithstanding anything communicated vide this letter or elsewhere, please note that your liability towards interest and holding charges continues unabated till payment of total outstanding amount. However , you shall not be charged any delay payment interest or holding charges specifically on this extra stamp duty charges.”

Has someone received such type of letter? And has anyone got the possession?

ravinder
ravindermangla
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: V Block, Park Elite Floor Possession

Postby naveenkaushish » Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:23 pm

I m Naveen kaushish. My Flat is in P Block Parkland elite Elite Floor Ground Floor.I pay Stamp duty Before 10 days.But BPTP again send me a letter of Rs 28000 Memo No. 2733-34 dated 27/03/2012 issued by Financial commissioner & Principle Secretary to Government of Haryana Town and Country Planning Department 1% extra stamp duty in addition.
When Govt Increase 1% on Stamp duty From (Memo No. 2733-34 dated 27/03/2012) Than why u added This 1% At the time of When u send me a letter For Possession Before 1 month.

BPTP Already Put Charge According Transfer Case = Circle Rate* Area= 5% For Ladies. The Stamp duty Charge Is according to Govt Rule For Ladies 5% Of the BSP. Through this processor BPTP Charge EXTRA RS 25000.
IF any one face same problem Please contact me And give a suggestion for it .

Mob -9711493001
naveenkaushish

Postby kpmurthy » Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:02 pm

Dear Friends,
I too received a request from BPTP to pay Rs. 31000/- towards addtional 1 % stamp duty. This is very frustrating. God only knows when this will end.Any body know how this figure is arrrived different to different person . Regards,Pradeep
kpmurthy

Postby naveenkaushish » Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:24 pm

This 1% Extra stamp duty Actual Approved by Govt OR it is increased by bptp For own profit .If It increased by 27 Mar 2012 than this 1% extra is not include in before 1 month possiosion letter . From Last year When Memo Comes (27 Mar 2012)to till today Bptp Not Done any Registration last one year .
Please mension Ur Contact No Also If u face same problem.

Naveen Kaushish
Mob :9711493001
naveenkaushish

Postby miketest » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:26 pm

It is indeed mentioned in the memo but the same is dated 27/03/2009 and not 2012
miketest
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ravindermangla » Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:25 am

It seems that we all are sailing in the same boat having a painful and unending journey. The difference in 1% stamp duty for various allottees is due to differnece in the unit sizes and the floor of the unit viz. ground, first or second.
My question is the letter quoted by BPTP is one year old; were they not aware of it before, at the time of sending possession offer or till the last month. I think Builders are enjoying playing pranks/mischiefs with the poor allottees and making money too.

Seems Government/Judiciary cann't handle them. Only God will take care of them.

ravinder
ravindermangla
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby miketest » Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:09 am

ravindermangla wrote:It seems that we all are sailing in the same boat having a painful and unending journey. The difference in 1% stamp duty for various allottees is due to differnece in the unit sizes and the floor of the unit viz. ground, first or second.
My question is the letter quoted by BPTP is one year old; were they not aware of it before, at the time of sending possession offer or till the last month. I think Builders are enjoying playing pranks/mischiefs with the poor allottees and making money too.

Seems Government/Judiciary cann't handle them. Only God will take care of them.

ravinder

Bhai, the memo is dated 2009 and not 2012 as sent by BPTP. You should take this matter up with them. Also the rule is applicable to only those whose plot area is are more than 180 sq yds in size.
miketest
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby kpmurthy » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:56 pm

Dear Friends, Have any one paid this extra demand of 1% on stamp duty? Mr. Kaushik- I will call you and discuss. dont know when this BPTP demands will get over and we will get physical possession.
kpmurthy

Postby umesh.prabhakar1965@rediffmail.com » Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:55 pm

Floor owners.
Hi.
I have confirmed that extra registry amount @1% is charged on the construction of floors( Ground + 2) as far as HUDA sectors are concerned.

I am not sure whether it should be charged within the uncontrolled area.

However I feel that Colonizer should pay this amount as he has obtained the License as Plotted Colony and constructed the floors in the later stages.
As this extra 1% is charged by HUDA as EDC because they have to provide the development for three families instead of one family( in a plot).

Had Colonizer obtains the approvals for the construction of floors at first instance he is supposed to pay the EDC accordingly.

This is in my opinion yet I will study the same in detail and later confirm the concrete comments on the subjected issue.

Regards

Umesh
umesh.prabhakar1965@rediffmail.com
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Return to BPTP Park Floors