Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Forum for members of BPTP Park Floors, Parkland Faridabad

Re: BPTP demand Maintenance Charge before given possession, registry of Flat

Postby mdtuli » Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:29 am

1.file complaint in DTCP office Chandigarh
2.file complaint for stay in DELHI/FARIDABAD CONSUMER FORUM
mdtuli
Official Member
Official Member

Postby naveenkaushish » Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:20 am

Sir,
Any information About STP (Severage Treatment Plant) And Electrification Charges Refund. in Park Elite Floors Sector 75.
naveenkaushish

Postby sandeepdhar4u » Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:06 pm

Dear All
I had written a mail to BPTP Customer Care on their Possession letter for Fit-Outs and the maintenance charges demanded by them . This is what I have received from them :

MY MAIL :

To: "customercare@bptp.com" <customercare@bptp.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2013 1:30 PM
Subject: Re: Delay in releasing TPT , PTM , Allotment letter Etc..

Hi
While I am still waiting for some response on my first mail as below , there is a second important point on which I would need a clarification urgently, the demand that has been made in your letter of possession for Fit-outs , to be submitted within a month seems to be illegal & contradictory to the confirmation that I have been given by my sources in Haryana authorities ( SDM's office) , I have been told that a builder can not issue a possession letter without getting the occupancy certificate and a similar letter issued by another builder ( Piyush Group) was forced to withdraw.

I would request and immediate response on this matter.

Thanks & Regards

Sandeep Dhar

BPTP REPLY :

Dear Sir
with regards to the offer of possession for fitouts, we wish to update you that we have sent you the letter for fit outs as we are ready to offer you possession for your house. This is also intimation for you to initiate work for fit out from both BPTP and your end. We have already applied to competent authorities for providing necessary certification. We are working along with competent authorities to ensure that we receive the same within stipulated time hence we shall proceed for execution of Sale deed.
Once the outstanding is cleared within the due date, we shall initiate the audit verification your account. Post clearance of payments and required documents, we shall issue you Letter for "NOC for fit outs". This letter you could take to our "Facility" team at site and visit your house along with Facility Manager. At this point you can share your inputs of the flat which will be captured as Snag list. Our Facility team would make necessary correction within 30 - 45 days to ready the unit for possession.
In the meantime, we would initiate process for execution of sale deed. We would give Physical possession of your house post execution of sale deed.

Further, we would like to inform you that our Company, being a customer centric organisation has provided certain previliges for its customers in the said project. They are listed as below:

Special Benefits

Following privileges have been extended to you by BPTP: .

Extension of due date: The payments for the demand need to be done by the due date or by 29th June 2013, whichever is later.

Timely payment Discount: We would give you benefit as mentioned on your demand letter on your basic sales price incase payment is received timely by BPTP in case you choose to pay Stamp Duty choose and Conveyance Deed Charges at the time of Sales Deed Execution .

Maintenance Charges : You may pay the maintenance charges as billed in your offer of possession demand by 15th August 2013. Any delay post the date, would attract delayed payment interest and holding charges.

Stamp Duty & Conveyance Deed: Stamp duty and conveyance deed can be paid at the time of sale deed execution however holding charges would be applicable post receiving the Occupancy certificate.
Also , based on your recommendation , BPTP has decided to apply Maintenance Charges from 1st Sep 2013.

However, incase you choose not to make any payment/ Partial payment for the Offer of Possession Demand (except stamp duty , conveyance deed and Maintenance Charges ) within due date, timely payment discount benefit would not be extended . In this case, interest will be applicable on complete O/S amount and holding Charges will be applied from the date of Occupancy Certificate.

Should you require any assistance please feel free to call at +91-124-385 (2787) or write in to us at customercare@bptp.com.
Please mention your customer code and project name in the subject line.
sandeepdhar4u

Postby gupta.rajeev » Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:24 pm

There is no doubt in anybody's mind that BPTP is the biggest THUG of Neharpar. Unfortunately this thug is being protected by our corrupt state government and its corrupt officials.It is very difficult almost impossible to bring this biggest thief to stop cutting our pockets. We need to be united and strong to fight this evil called BPTP.
gupta.rajeev

Postby BlessU » Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:12 pm

Hi
Greetings

Please take GFWAs veterans/senior members line of action as suggested

- Without OC, it is illegal to offer possession hence file a FIR and Complaint with DC/DGTCP
- It is now proven that OC has not been received for floors, evident from email reproduced here.
- Demands pertaining to escalation, super area increase are totally illegal as proved in the CCI order pertaining to Belaire welfare Association v/s DLF/HUDA/DTCP. Even huda and dtcp cannot deny or help as they are part of this case along with DLF. Check details of CCI Suplementary Order
- Illegal/Excess charging of EDC/IDC and STP/ESS has already been proved.
- Wrong calculation of Saleable Efficiency is already proved through RTI maps.
- Non development of community facilities despite 4+2 years demands action from DTCP & takeover of common areas FREE of COST be handed over by DTCP to a govt. agency for development.

Lets together as plot/villa/floor/flat owners get together and send a notice demanding DGTCP to take appropriate action followed by a writ in the honble high court, if no action is taken by DGTCP.

No point pleading with this cowboy builder who cares the least about its customers. Kehta hai, chit bhi meri, pat bhi meri aur khada sikka bhi mera.. :@

Umesh ji, please guide how to go about it.

Cheers
BlessU

Postby naveenarichwal » Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:27 pm

Buyers of BPTP(Exclude me) are thinking of consumer case and not of Criminal case, i wonder why ?
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby prateekweb » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:21 am

Has anybody been to the actual site recently and seen any maintenance work? They are saying that they have already started providing security and maintenance. They are also charging about 57000 as a deposit for the RWA. Is that legal?
prateekweb

Postby Vartika » Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:20 pm

raj42k wrote:Hi
Yesterday I have received a letter from BPTP as “OFFER OF POSSESSION for FIT-OUTS” for my flat in BPTP PARK FLOORS-2, SEC-76. Is it legal on builder part to raise such a demand before getting "Occupation Certificate from the Competent authority". They are not providing physical possession. They are charging Maintenance Charges from 08.07.2013 to 08.07.2014, without giving physical possession of flat. What customer has to do after all these scenarios? Any advice.

Waiting for some advice.

Best Regards
Naveen Singh
PARK FLOOR- 2, Sec-76

I think registry still not start for Park floor.Have u pay Maintenance charges or taken any action to delay it.
Vartika

Re: Demand of Maintenance Charges before Possession in BPTP PARK FLOOR 1 , SEC-77

Postby Vartika » Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:23 pm

sandeepdhar4u wrote:Hi
Last week I have received a letter from BPTP as “OFFER OF POSSESSION for FIT-OUTS” for my flat in S-Block of BPTP PARK FLOORS-1, SEC-77 . In that letter apart from the pending demand and stamp Duty charges (For Registry) , there is a separate demand sheet of RS. 1,32,367 /- for maintained till July'14 , which is coming to approximately Rs.3500 per month . Just wanted to know have anyone else received such demand and are we actually liable to pay this maintenance as I was under the impression that Sec-77 doesn't have any maintenance changes .

Waiting for some advice.

Best Regards
Sandeep Dhar

S-Blk / PARK FLOOR- 1, Sec-77

I received same latter .Can u confirm is registry done for your unit or maintenance charges start before registry.
Vartika

Previous

Return to BPTP Park Floors