Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Forum for members of BPTP Park Floors, Parkland Faridabad

BPTP demand Maintenance Charge before given possession, registry of Flat

Postby naveenkaushish » Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:30 am

Hi
Yesterday I Recieve a letter from BPTP For Maintenance charge From February 2013 to January 2014 Of My Flat No p 14-18 Parkland elite floors Faridabad. Of Amount 20,000 . I Pay Full Payment For Ragistry in Month of February 2013. And Till Today I have No information About Ragistry of Flat . When Ragistry of Flat not Done And Possession Of Flat Not Given To Flat Owner Then What Right BPTP have demand Of Maintenance Charge Before Possion,Registry. First Given Possession,Registry of flat then Demand Maintenance Charge. If Some One Face Same Problem Please suggest me What can i do For This.

Ragards :

Naveen Kaushish
naveenkaushishfbd@gmail.com
naveenkaushish

Re: BPTP Demand Maintenance charge Before Given Possession ,Registry Of Flat in P Block

Postby Manoranjan » Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:43 pm

While offerring possession and calling for final demand payment during August, 2012, i.e. before registration of the floors, BPTP had charged us maintenance fee for the next six months (October'12 to March'13). However, just before the registration (which was done in March, 2013) that too when they demanded for additional 1% towards stamp duty as per the Govt Order, they suo moto clarified that the maintenance charges would be applicable from the date of registration. Thereafter, they have not asked for anything towards further maintenance fees from April'13 onwards.
Manoranjan
Official Member
Official Member

Re: BPTP Demand Maintenance charge Before Given Possession ,Registry Of Flat in P Block

Postby yadav_ajay » Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:27 pm

Do you have any copy or documents which states that maintenance charges would be applicable post registration only?

If yes, pls share.

Almost, all BPTP home buyers are getting this unjustified demand of maintenance charges even members made payment of registration in early 2009 and still waiting for Registry. But paying annual maiantenace charges.
yadav_ajay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ravindermangla » Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:37 am

Yesterday I have also received maintenance charges for my unit in V Block for next three months, though I have neither got possession of my unit nor registry done. I have already deposited all the dues including registration charges and also maintenance charges for six months upto March 2013. Actually maintenance charges should start from the date of possession or registry, and for that also occupation certificate of building is must, without which even possession is illegal.

This is a blatant cheating on part of BPTP. This cann't be called even cheating rather it is "Dadagiri". BPTP or any other builder, they all knows that nothing will happen to them and they are screwing us in our a**. We all buyers know and even builders know that it is not justified. How a buyer can be billed for maintenance without giving possession. We even don't know whether there is any unit on this earth for which they are charging maintenance. They have not given any key to us, or shown any flat to us.

But whatever it is, nothing is going to change. We Indians are like that. Anybody can screw us and we have to bear it. The bloody whole system is corrupt, whether it is police, judiciary, bureaucrat or Leaders. It is all nexus. Otherwise how can a builder dare to raise such unjustified demans.

If you guys who are receiving such unjustified demand letters agree, we may contact each other through email and file a police complaint first. If still matter is not resolved within a month, take the legal action.

ravinder mangla (ravindermangla@gmail.com)
ravindermangla
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Manoranjan » Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:12 pm

yadav_ajay wrote:Do you have any copy or documents which states that maintenance charges would be applicable post registration only?

If yes, pls share.

Almost, all BPTP home buyers are getting this unjustified demand of maintenance charges even members made payment of registration in early 2009 and still waiting for Registry. But paying annual maiantenace charges.

Below I paste the text of the mail sent by the BPTP to one of the customers of Park Elite Floor

--- On Fri, 22/2/13, <CustomerCareteam> <customercare@bptp.com> wrote:

Subject: 140139/park elite floors
To: "Customer" <bhoodev.kumar@yahoo.com>
Date: Friday, 22 February, 2013, 1:20 PM

Dear Sir,

Greetings for the day.

This is in reference to the below mentioned mail. We are pleased to inform you that we are in process of getting the sale deed registered for your unit in our project Park Elite Floor.

As communicated earlier, reference to the Memo No. 2733-34 dated 27/03/2012 issued by Financial commissioner & Principle Secretary to Government of Haryana Town and Country Planning Department 1% extra stamp duty in addition normal stamp duty is chargeable for registration of each Independent Residential Floors.

This 1% stamp duty will be paid by the treasury to the Chief Administrator, HUDA for defraying the cost of additional external development that will have to be incurred due to the pressures on the Civic Amenities that will arise due to extra persons living on the plotted areas.

Post clearance of the above, we would like to schedule your sales deed execution. For the same we would request you to please confirm us as per your availability on any of the below mentioned dates for the same.

Friday March 1st 2013
Wednesday March 6th 2013
Friday March 8th 2013
Wednesday March 13th 2013

We would request you to confirm a date giving us 5 working days post making the entire payment.

Further, it is our pleasure to inform you that the Maintenance charges as demanded in the offer of possession would be applicable from the date of sale deed execution for the said project.
Thank you for writing to us. Should you require any assistance please feel free to write into us at customercare@bptp.com. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards
Shruti Rawat,
Senior Executive Customer Care
Office Phone: +91-124- 385-BPTP (2787)
BPTP Limited| BPTP Crest | Plot No: 15, Udyog Vihar Phase IV | Gurgaon -122015,Haryana. | India.
E mail: customercare@bptp.com
Manoranjan
Official Member
Official Member

Postby Manoranjan » Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:19 pm

In continuation of my earlier post above, I am to further inform that when that particular customer posted a mail in protest on receipt of the further demand for maintenance charge w.e.f April, 13 to June, 2013 without adjusting the earlier paid amount, then BPTP clarified as under :

On Fri, 26/4/13, <CustomerCareteam> <customercare@bptp.com> wrote:

Subject: RE: 140139/park elite floors
To: "bhoodev.kumar@yahoo.com" <bhoodev.kumar@yahoo.com>
Date: Friday, 26 April, 2013, 9:32 AM

Dear sir,

Greetings of the day!

This is with reference to your trailing email. We sincerely apologise for the inconvenince. Please be informed the that we working on correcting the same.

We ourselves will intimate you withthe updates.

Should you require any assistance please feel free to call at +91-124-385 (2787) or write in to us at customercare@bptp.com

All BPTP communications is done through id with bptp domain

Thanks & Regards,

Anish Abraham

Sr. Executive – Customer Service

Office Phone : +91-124-385-2787 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting +91-124-385-2787 end_of_the_skype_highlighting

BPTP Crest : Plot # 15 , Udhyog Vihar Phase-IV, Gurgaon-122015, Haryana

------------------- Original Message -------------------
Received: 4/25/2013 5:28 PM
To: Sandeep Bedi
Cc: <CustomerCareteam>; Mr. SUNNY GUPTA
Subject: Fw: 140139/park elite floors

R/sir, I am totally unable to understand your attitude ,in the below mentioned mail you have informed me that maintenance charges will be applicable from the date of sale deed execution which is done on 6/3/2013 than how you can demand it again from 1/4/2013 while it had paid in advance for 6 months at the time of offer of possession.please correct your records immediately& inform me .
Bhoodev Kumar
Manoranjan
Official Member
Official Member

Postby umesh.prabhakar1965@rediffmail.com » Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:36 pm

Friends,

I think time has come to stand united and take a harsher step against the biggest Colonizer in the Greater Faridabad area.Let us not remain illusion ed with the fact that BPTP will any time favor once the customer behaves goodie with Bptp management.

Let us plan a big protest outside the office of BPTP in Gurgaon and Faridabad as well and keep bptp management on tenterhooks. Or else continue to pay the demands made by them and relax.
umesh.prabhakar1965@rediffmail.com
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby heydait » Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:43 pm

Hi All,

Is there any update that when BPTP is giving possession in T-Block (PF-2,Sec-76)

Tnx
Heydait
heydait

Postby Manoranjan » Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:57 am

Firstly, T Block is in Sector-75, not 76. Further, as far as I know everybody in T Block has got offer of posseion and eve after getting their respective floors registered 4-5 families have already statred living there. If you have not got any comminication in this regard, pl contact BPTP Office immediately.
Manoranjan
Official Member
Official Member

Postby swetathakur » Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:59 pm

Hi All,
Any one received Possession Letter for BPTP Resort?

Sweta
swetathakur

Demand of Maintenance Charges before Possession in BPTP PARK FLOOR 1 , SEC-77

Postby sandeepdhar4u » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:01 pm

Hi
Last week I have received a letter from BPTP as “OFFER OF POSSESSION for FIT-OUTS” for my flat in S-Block of BPTP PARK FLOORS-1, SEC-77 . In that letter apart from the pending demand and stamp Duty charges (For Registry) , there is a separate demand sheet of RS. 1,32,367 /- for maintained till July'14 , which is coming to approximately Rs.3500 per month . Just wanted to know have anyone else received such demand and are we actually liable to pay this maintenance as I was under the impression that Sec-77 doesn't have any maintenance changes .

Waiting for some advice.

Best Regards
Sandeep Dhar

S-Blk / PARK FLOOR- 1, Sec-77
sandeepdhar4u

Re: BPTP demand Maintenance Charge before given possession, registry of Flat

Postby dheerajjain » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:48 pm

Fit out possession is illegal and a crime. Please see thread below. Piyush Group was forced to withdraw illegal fit out possession after strong protests by buyers. Please follow thread:

piyush-group-withdraws-illegal-fitout-possession-demand-t1484.html
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby raj42k » Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:58 pm

Hi
Yesterday I have received a letter from BPTP as “OFFER OF POSSESSION for FIT-OUTS” for my flat in BPTP PARK FLOORS-2, SEC-76. Is it legal on builder part to raise such a demand before getting "Occupation Certificate from the Competent authority". They are not providing physical possession. They are charging Maintenance Charges from 08.07.2013 to 08.07.2014, without giving physical possession of flat. What customer has to do after all these scenarios? Any advice.

Waiting for some advice.

Best Regards
Naveen Singh
PARK FLOOR- 2, Sec-76
raj42k

Postby sandeepdhar4u » Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:18 pm

Dear Dheeraj Ji
Thanks for this information. Can we all unite and lodge a complaint with related authorities against this illegal action of BPTP.
sandeepdhar4u

Postby gupta.rajeev » Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:32 pm

One should write to BPTP in plain words that the demand is illegal and if BPTP does not take back the damand then we shall go to the court. See what response you get from BPTP ?
Also send the copies of your complaint to DC Faridabad.
AAp Party can also be sent a copy of this. AAP is always on the look out for the illegalities of BPTP !
gupta.rajeev

Next

Return to BPTP Park Floors