Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Forum for members of BPTP Park Floors, Parkland Faridabad

Re: BPTP Park Floor II

Postby asim123 » Wed May 02, 2012 8:52 pm

Hi does anyone know the status of park floor II? what would be the going rate presently and expected date of possession?
asim
asim123
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby harishmongia » Wed May 02, 2012 10:28 pm

Hi Asim

I have a Unit in park floors 2. BPTP has raised its Per Sq ft price to 3150 rs. However, Yesterday only i got a call from dealer and he was offering an average premium.

As per BPTP, the possession letters will start coming from September onwards. But we can't trust their statements.

Thanks and Regards
Harish Mongia
harishmongia
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby asim123 » Fri May 04, 2012 11:35 am

The EDC charged by BPTP for Park Floors II is Rs 293 /sq ft while the EDC charged by ERA Divine court (high rise) in the same sector is Rs 180/ sq ft. not sure why the difference? Is it because park floors is low rise and era is high rise?
asim123
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Important : BPTP Again Proved as Cheater: BPTP Park Floor II

Postby harishmongia » Thu May 31, 2012 7:34 pm

Again BPTP has shown that they are cheater.. Now instead of returning the excess amount, they have asked for the extra amount as an Interest on Delayed Payment which actually delayed because the project was not approved by Bankers..

Please suggest how to proceed now...shall we take a legal path for this case

On Thursday, May 31, 2012, SD/RE REPORTS wrote:

BPTP LIMITED (INTEREST PAYMENT REQUEST) – Date May 31 , 2012

Dear HARISH MONGIA ,

This is in reference to your (Customer Code 108470 ) Unit No. T19-103 Park Floors-II , Sector-76 , Faridabad , Haryana .
A detailed scrutiny of your account has revealed an interest outstanding of Rs. 117,791.00 till 29/05/2012 at the rate of 18.00 % p.a. as per the terms and conditions of Flat/Plot Buyer Agreement.

a) Delayed Interest upto31/12/2011* 117,791.00
b) Delayed Interest from 01/01/2012 upto 29/05/2012* 0.00
c) Total Delayed Payment interest 117,791.00
d) Less already delayed payment interest recieved 0.00
e) Net delayed payment interest as at 29/05/2012 117,791.00

Please pay the said amount immediately to avoid further accumulation.

If you require any further information please contact us at +91-124-3852787 or email us at customercare@bptp.com

Thanking you,
for BPTP Limited

# Enclosed Interest Payment Request with Annexure Interest Calculation up to 29/05/2012
This message (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is non-public, proprietary, privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law or may constitute as attorney work product. If you are not the intended receipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, notify us immediately by telephone and destroy this message if a facsimile or (ii) delete this message immediately if this is an electronic communication. Thank you. For Customer Care requests please email customercare@bptp.com.

--
Thanks & Regards
Harish Mongia
+919971666990
harishmongia
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

BPTP ParkFloors II interest payment demand letter

Postby kripaa » Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:56 pm

Dear BPTP Park Floor Forum Members,

Yesterday I received an unusual letter from BPTP demanding interest on payments( which as per them is delayed payment)

Please note this delay in payment is not because i delayed the process but because the things like land approval and agreement were never ready as promised by BPTP untill 2011.

I would like to know the following:

Can BPTP legally demand interest when they did not have the land approval for the project until begining of 2011?

What are the other options available to us in this case both fromlegal standpoint and as a next action item.

I m trying to understand the issue and do some homework taking any route. I also request the fellow forum members to share their experience if they already faced any such issue and solution.

If required i urge all the members/owners to come togather and lets take up this issue togather to BPTP door and to the concerned complaint authority.

Thank you,

Sincerely

kripaa

Re: BPTP ParkFloors II interest payment demand letter

Postby kristeena_jai » Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:35 pm

We all are on the same boat. we are planning to go to bptp ggn office on tuesday for the same issue....If you want you can also join us.... you may follow my post regarding the same:
post9869.html#p9869
you may contact Mr. Harish 9971666990 to check timing.
Regards,
kristeena_jai
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby kripaa » Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:00 pm

Sure, This is unacceptable and wrong demand from BPTP. we all should get unite and take this matter to BPTP and if required to the concerned authority and/or court. We should all campaign against it and go to authorities for punishing the responsible people of BPTP

My Number is 9958207449 and i will call Harish to find more details.

thanks,
kripaa

Postby kamalkants » Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:31 pm

Hi,

I am an allottee in BPTP Park Floors - I.

Request you to kindly let me know in detail what is this delayed interest for?

Most probably it may be used as a levy to set off against any furture credit which may be flowing to the customer.

Regards,
Kamal / 9891357356
kamalkants
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:59 am

If we look at all kinds of posts that are appearing on forum for BPTP different projects, it is clear that BPTP is hell bent on looting money from its exisiting customers in Greater Faridabad by all illegal means. Some of the illegal demands that are there are:

1. Illegal interest demands for the time when the projects itself were NOT approved by DTCP
2. Illegal demand for Increase in super area
3. Illegal demand for Sewerage Treatment Plant and Electric substation
4. Illegal demand of extra EDC. Open threats to customers for cancellation if not complied to.

Delhi Court recently issued a non bailable arrest warrant against Kabul Chawla, MD, BPTP taking note of illegal practice after a criminal complaint by customer. God knows what happens to that arrest warrant? Looks like only common people go to Jail in India. It may be beacuse BPTP has a strong political influence with ruling party.

Also, DTCP and HUDA have closed their eyes completely to illegal practices. Moreover, they are themselves party to this. I saw illegal banners of BPTP with HUDA logo near master roads. For information, BPTP has no role whatsoever in construction of master roads in Greater Faridabad,

I think only option left for buyers like us who are honest tax paying middle class people is to join Team Anna (India Against Corruption) Movement and throw these corrupt people out of power.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby kripaa » Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:22 pm

we are all going to bptp ggn office tomorrow (june 5th)and meeting at 11:00am. if this is not corrected. we plan to take legal route and file mass complaint at variuos authorities including union cabinet urban development minster (kamal nath), Haryana State Chief Minister and urban development minster (Sh. Bhupinder Singh Hooda), HUDA MD and Town Planner and copies to Congress president (sonia gandhi) prime minister for following issues against BPTP and Kabul Chawala. we will also send copies of all proof to the leader of lok sabha and all opposition parties in parliment.

1. Illegal interest demands for the time when the projects itself were NOT approved by DTCP
2. Illegal demand for Increase in super area
3. Illegal demand for Sewerage Treatment Plant and Electric substation
4. Illegal demand of extra EDC (more than what is revised EDCby authority). Open threats to customers for cancellation if not complied to.

we also plan this to be taken up by india against corruption platform. Please join us tomorrow at 11:00am June 5th 2012 @ BPTP Gurgaon office.
kripaa

Postby Manoj3112 » Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:37 pm

GFWA Office Bearers,

Please advise programme for visit to BPTP Office on 5th June 2012.
Manoj3112
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby kripaa » Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:03 am

lets meet at 11 am and then agree on a common plan and next step,
kripaa

Postby rajeevkishore » Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:48 am

Its high time we took some concrete legal action against the culprits - bptp and Govt. Authorities.

If this association is taking any legal action, please add me for my full participation.

Frankly I do not expect these over-smart culprits to listen in anyother way except the legal directions by the court. They do not care for our hue & cry.
rajeevkishore
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Manoj3112 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:19 am

There is a seperate association for BPTP owners under GFWA umbrella. They are initiating legal action. You may contact Mr Ashok Agarwal at-------- parklandsowners@gmail.com...He is available at 9810005486
Manoj3112
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby kripaa » Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:44 am

we went bptp office yesterday and it was a gathering of 6-7 people and we gave an application on behalf of these people. based on what we understand bptp will not do anything and entertain people individually at all other than asking them to pay the complete interest without delay and in case of further delay that will be payable compounded.

we also will not be able to help such individual because when we circulate it in media through our friends in media and file mass complaint at variuos authorities including union cabinet urban development minster (kamal nath), Haryana State Chief Minister and urban development minster (Sh. Bhupinder Singh Hooda), HUDA MD and Town Planner and copies to Congress president (sonia gandhi) prime minister for following issues against BPTP and Kabul Chawala when unless we know the names of individual owner unless we all meet/talk and take the matter to bptp in agressive form.

Anyone interested in saving his/her interest participate in this agitation and mass complaint feel free to connect .
kripaa

PreviousNext

Return to BPTP Park Floors