Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Forum for members of BPTP Park Floors, Parkland Faridabad

Re: BPTP ParkFloors II interest payment demand letter

Postby pavan.bhardwaj » Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:47 pm

One of my friend also got such letter for Interest Demand. Even the details BPTP has given for interest were wrong. He visited BPTP last week & BPTP executive told him that they have outsourced the process of demands & payments, hence that letter was mistakenly sent by that third party vendor.

I also have a unit in Park Floor-I. I would like to be a part of this agitation & mass complaints. Please post details when you guys are planning for this.
pavan.bhardwaj
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby varunsharma » Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:19 pm

HI Guys

I also want to be a part of this. I also got the interest demand and this is truly unjustified,
Please let me know the way going forward
Let fight it united. After all its our hard earned money

Let meknow the details of meeting etc,

Varun
varunsharma

Postby ashishkaul.ind » Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:08 pm

Hi Guys,

I received a similar letter today for Park Elite Floors. Please do let me know if the group is contemplating a Legal action or otherwise so that i can be part of it. Its better we pool in our resources here rather than pay up BPTP.

Regards,
Ashish
ashishkaul.ind

BPTP Park Floors II Sector 76 construction update, possession, resale discussion

Postby asim123 » Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:07 am

We had booked a flat in 2008 .. 5 years now. While the building seems completed BPTP has not made any efforts to commence possession. Does any one have news on this?

Is there any resale happeing ? if so what is the going rate for a 2 bhk

regds
asim
asim123
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: BPTP Park Floors II Sector 76 construction updates, possession, resale discussion

Postby manojmilan81 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:47 pm

Hi,

No updates on the possession.......I have been hearing "1 month" as standard answer since sep 12 from customer care...

Premium on 3 bhk is around 20L as per property dealer calls....
manojmilan81
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

BPTP Park floors II

Postby abhishektrivedy » Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:56 am

Hi everyone,
Have not heard of anything related to possession of park floors II , request if someone can update on the same.What is happening on our complaints to town and country planning head about the malpratices adopted by the builder?
request if someone could update so that we can decide on our next course of action.
Regards,
Abhishek
abhishektrivedy

Re: BPTP Park Floors II Sector 76 construction updates, possession, resale discussion

Postby naveenarichwal » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:22 pm

Go to this Link and veiw the Illegal fitout possession letter from BPTP for its park Floor 2, Sector 76 Fbd, Project

http://www.hyperfileshare.com/d/329905eb
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby darshanarya » Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:05 pm

I could see protest and communities rising for rest of the project.

But there is no agitation, community and mass protest with respect to park elite floor sec 76.
darshanarya

Postby naveenarichwal » Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:34 pm

Newtons Law of Every Action has equal and opposite reaction Fails with regard to Majority of the buyers . They absorb all shocks given by the builders like Super conductors
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ravindramd » Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:19 am

Just talked to BPTP customer care, and according to them OC has been received for Park Floor 1 and Park Floor 2. And registration process will start from end of Aug 2013.

As for BPTP resort, they are expecting to receive the OC in last week of Aug, or 1st week of Sep.

Congratulation to all PF-1 & PF2 buyer

:clap: :clap: :clap:
ravindramd

Postby darshanarya » Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:08 pm

Anybody in the forum has any updated for possession of P block sec 75 khera kalan.
darshanarya

Postby darshanarya » Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:24 am

In P Block there has been price escalation up to 31 % of the original price at the time of booking. And till date nothing is heard about possession for almost 5 years.

NO idea how much price will be hiked in the near future.

Is there any legal boundation for the builder to increase the price to this much % or they can increase the price on their own will.
darshanarya

Postby Manoranjan » Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:47 pm

If you mean P Block of Sector - 75 'Park Elite Floors', then you will be glad to know that as of now about 25-30 families have already started living in their respective floors since May, 2013. Regarding price, it is now around 100% more than the original booking price.
Manoranjan
Official Member
Official Member

Postby dinesh chand » Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:19 pm

puri constructional have a great exp. in construction and it give a best quality in building structure.
if any one search in real estate so i will suggest to take chance with puri construction.
dinesh chand

PreviousNext

Return to BPTP Park Floors