Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Forum for members of BPTP Park Floors, Parkland Faridabad

Re: BPTP Park Floor II-Raised EDC demand

Postby angrez » Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:47 pm

Hi,,I had more than 90% payment has been made already for my unit in park floor II from my side,only 10% is due on me , and It is huge concern to me that I have not received any official communication from you regarding date of possession.,I have no information of current project status, when will be handover ?
Three days back on 20 Oct 2011 I received enhanced of EDC rates in respect to licenses granted by DTCP in Faridabad. Same day I went their office in Gurgaon and they have share with me the govt.document on which demand has been raised. But Still I don’t know whether these revised demand on FAR area of said unit or super area. Right now, I am not understand, what will do next.
I am worried that in future If They demand against the increase in super area, and asking for fulfill the due demand before handover, then what will be do?
Pls advise me on same and suggest for next action.
Regards
AK(angrez01@in.com)
angrez

Re: BPTP Park Floor II

Postby varunsharma » Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:12 am

Hi

I too received a demand of enhanced EDC from BPTP 2 days ago for my Park Floors Unit.
I have dropped numerous emails to BPTP but got no response till now.
There are ambiguities in the calculation as well as the service tax being charged.

As there is a petition in the Court already which has its next hearing on 1st November, What do you all suggest ?

The letter from BPTP states that any delays in payment will attract interest charges.

What should we do now?
Any help would be highly appreciated

Varun
varunsharma

Re: EDC/IDC for Park Floors II

Postby varunsharma » Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:22 am

Hi

I too received a demand of enhanced EDC from BPTP 2 days ago for my Park Floors Unit.
I have dropped numerous emails to BPTP but got no response till now.
There are ambiguities in the calculation as well as the service tax being charged.

As there is a petition in the Court already which has its next hearing on 1st November, What do you all suggest ?

The letter from BPTP states that any delays in payment will attract interest charges.

What should we do now?
Any help would be highly appreciated

Varun
varunsharma

Postby vkbans » Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:29 am

Hi Varun,

Regd your query "What should we do now?"

Follow the thread: Mass Protest against HUDA and Builders for neglecting Greater Faridabad- Sunday 13th November 2011
& Join the mass movement. This is the only hope to roll back increased EDC or get GF development on track.
vkbans
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby varunsharma » Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:46 am

Thanks for your reply.
However, I feel that if we make the increased EDC/IDC payment now and then if the decision to hike the EDC/IDc rates is revoked, then this can be adjusted in the final installment that is to be paid.
In my view, this is just to avoid the late payment/ penalties that builder may charge.

However, if everyone else is not paying the payment to the builder, then I can go the same way and not make the payment. Last date for my payment is 11th November
I appreciate the efforts taken till date to uphold this decision.
I am in for the 13th november movement .
Lets fight it out together and bring justice to all
varunsharma

Postby kamalkants » Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:31 pm

Hi Manoj / Varun / Satya,

To Introduce myself, I am Kamal Kant Sharma and has also received demand letter for enhanced EDC from BPTP dated 20th Oct 2011 on 25th Oct 2011.
As regards the same I have written an email to BPTP asking clarification for the following:
- Copy of letter issued by Director Town and Country Planning (DTCP), Haryana based on which enhanced EDC amounting to INR 1,92,43,000/- per acre has been determined (please refer page no of the letter issued by DTCP);
- Amount of IDC charges collected by BPTP;
- Basis of computing revised EDC INR 298 per sq. ft;
- Applicable circular / notification issued by Government of India, Ministry of Finance, Department of Revenue for levying service tax on development charges to the extent they are paid / payable to state government or local bodies; and
- Applicable circular / notification issued Government of India, Ministry of Finance, Department of Revenue for granting abatement of 54% from levy of service tax on development charges to the extent they are paid / payable to state government or local bodies.

Please note that till date i have not received any response from BPTP.

In case you all want we can visit collectively on coming saturday (i.e. 5th Nov 2011) and we can confirm the same on friday (i.e. 4th Nov 2011) and my email ID is kamalkants@gmail.com

For convenience of all I am noting cell number below:
- MANOJ: 9049043696
- VARUN: 9999691455
- SATYA SINGH: 9811354342
- KAMAL KANT SHARMA: 9891357356

Further, we all should start collating details of other allottees and form a google group.

Looking for larger support from all !!

Kamal Kant Sharma
kamalkants
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby shubhohere » Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:39 pm

unfortunately court is not giving us any relief this time too...
shubhohere

Postby meyshu » Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:25 pm

manojsingh13 wrote:Hi friends,

Has anyone from Park Floors II received letter from builder for payment of increased EDC/IDC?
Please suggest what is everyone's course of action on this.

Manoj Singh

manoj ji
i have recd notice frm bptp. it has error. they r demanding diff @ of 355(revsd)-119(earlier)= 236 psf whereas previously i have paid @150psf. u also check yours. i have mailed them to send amended demand & also asked a copy of notification as well as calculation criteria. u may also demand the same.
umesh gulati
meyshu

Postby sraisuddin » Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:52 pm

Yes, I got it dated 21/10/2011.

S. Raisuddin

Has anyone from Park Floors II received letter from builder for payment of increased EDC/IDC?

Manoj Singh
sraisuddin
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby kabhishekt » Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:37 pm

Guys

What you all are doing with increased EDC demand of Park Floors II? Are you paying or not?

Regards,
Abhishek
kabhishekt
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby meyshu » Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:05 pm

Manoj Singh

hello manoj
i have recd letter frm builder for 2 BHK. they have asked EDC @355 psf & adjusted @119psf which i have paid earlier. they say there is no change in IDC which is already been charged @ 31psf. i have deposited appx 3 lakh to bptp because i had no choice. delaying the process would attract heavy interest. if court orders any concession in EDC then i think same may be adjusted in our final demand at the time of offer of possession. but till date i am not sure whether their method of calculation is appropriate? on my request for a clarification they asked me to contact DTP office. i will go to them.
umesh gulati
meyshu

Postby kamalkants » Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:58 am

Hi All,

I am compiling list of allotees for BPTP Park Floors I & II.

Kindly provide following details - Name / Project (whether Park Floors I & II) / Email Id / Mobile.

As regards payment one should pay it for the reason that in case of any adverse ruling / judgement you may not liable to pay penal interest for non-payment @18% (being arbitarily levied by BPTP).

Thanks,
Kamal
kamalkants
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: EDC/IDC for BPTP Park Floors I & II, Sector 77, Faridabad

Postby kamalkants » Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:00 am

I am updating subject line for common cause.
kamalkants
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby kabhishekt » Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:29 am

Name: Abhishek kumar
Project (whether Park Floors I & II): Park Floors II (sec 76)
Email Id: kabhishekt@gmail.com
Mobile: +971 503232964 (UAE)
Present location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
kabhishekt
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby manojsingh13 » Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:16 pm

Hi Everyone,

due to some personal reasons I have been away from the forum for some time. Please let me know what is everyone doing for increased Demand for EDC/IDC. I had inquired bank for this but it seems they are unwilling to disburse this amount and myself being a salaried person, I am trying to make arrangements for this demand, although the last date for payment is already past.

Manoj Singh
+91-9740218441
manojsingh13
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

PreviousNext

Return to BPTP Park Floors