Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Forum for members of BPTP Park Floors, Parkland Faridabad

BPTP Park Floors II/Resorts illegal Fit Out Possession

Postby manojmilan81 » Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:26 pm

Hi all,

I have received the "Possession letter for Fit out" for my flat in Park Floor II.
Any one have received the same?
What the plan......are you going to pay it?

Regards
Manoj
manojmilan81
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: BPTP Park Floors II Sector 76 construction updates, possession, resale discussion

Postby asim123 » Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:44 pm

hi , we have received possession offer for fit outs only.... They have clubbed a lot of charges including cost escalation and delayed payment charges . The letter says that they still do not have occupany certificate ..so why are they offerring for fit outs?? just to collect the payment surely. Worst kind of harassment you will ever see.

No one should pay ... is there any group of owners?
regds
asim123
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: BPTP Park Floors II Sector 76 construction updates, possession, resale discussion

Postby asim123 » Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:04 pm

Hi has anyone recd offer for possession for park floors II? This is only for fitouts though!!

Please air your views. It is down right cheating to ask for all payments , plus cost escalation plus huge interest penalty etc and then give possession only for fit outs
asim123
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby abhishektrivedy » Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:05 pm

absolutely agree with you, seems we are earning for BPTP and not for our families; first they asked for interest on account of delay in payment which was revealed after their internal audit , then they asked for EDC and now they are asking for A.Increased sqft , B.Escalation in raw material etc ; please do not think that it is going to stop here only now all the park floor II owners will have to pay exorbitant maintainance charges ranging from 3500-4000 per month for the rest of their lives.
Practical solution can be make the payment now, but take them to the court together and also to form Resident welfare association which on its own decides the maintainance charges , else these thugs will continue fleecing us for the rest of our lives.
Also an appeal to everyone lets not accept defeat and give it a try at least , at least we will have the satisfaction that we tried.
Regards,
Abhishek Trivedi
abhishektrivedy

Postby mdtuli » Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:53 pm

yuo should refuse possession for fit outs only,it is illegal
mdtuli
Official Member
Official Member

Postby asim123 » Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:19 pm

Yes it is illegal.. and how can they ask for registration fee even before getting occupancy certificate.

I am not aware if there is an association of BPTP park floor owners... we need to send in a joint letter to begin with

regds
asim123
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby anoopsehgal » Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:10 pm

We are meeting the BPTP on the 18th June. All the member are requested to join the meeting.

Thanks

Anoop Sehgal
anoopsehgal

Postby dd_sharma249 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:08 pm

anoopsehgal wrote:We are meeting the BPTP on the 18th June. All the member are requested to join the meeting.

Thanks

Anoop Sehgal

Hello friends,
I also have a unit in park floor 2 (3BHK) and received a letter for "possession for outfit" with demanding same as others interest, eedc extra and I was not aware about your forum and discussion so I have paid that amount but now I want to join your group and will together with you if you are going to take action against this.
Did you arrange meeting on 18th june as scheduled ? I live out of India and very much frustated with BPTP project. they are just sucking our hard earned money. if possible discuss with some lawer / legal adviser on this regard.
dd_sharma249

Postby manojmilan81 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:01 pm

Hi Anoop,

I stay in Pune, so was not able to join the meeting.
Was there a meeting at BPTP office? How it went? Any updates, decisions....please post.

regards
Manoj
manojmilan81
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby deepika » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:41 pm

Hi
I have also recieved a mail for (FITOUTS) for the possession of my flat in park floor 2.can any one tell me what does it mean?
deepika

Postby dheerajjain » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:50 pm

Fit out possession is illegal and a crime. Please see thread below. Piyush Group was forced to withdraw illegal fit out possession after strong protests by buyers. Please follow thread:

piyush-group-withdraws-illegal-fitout-possession-demand-t1484.html
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dd_sharma249 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:40 pm

Hello Dhiraj ji & Other members !!
I want to suggest, if you are going to do case in court against this demand for " possession for fitout" please arrange meeting with all buyers and some legal adviser. then distribute all expenses to all buyers and do it quick & proper managing way. if possible please send a list of buyers with contact nos. for future correspondance. I will be happy if this matter goes in court.
dd_sharma249

Re: Piyush Group withdraws illegal Fitout "possession" demand

Postby shilpi21 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:44 pm

We in BPTP RESORT are also facing the similar problem of FIT-OUT POSSESSION and pressure from BUILDER to pay in 21 days.
Mr Dheeraj Jain may guide us in this respect and whom to complain to make BPTP withdraw this letter.
shilpi21
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Piyush Group withdraws illegal Fitout "possession" demand

Postby heydait » Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:57 pm

All BPTP flat Owners:

Sub : Possession letter for Fit-Out:

Almost every one is getting the letter for Possession for Fit-Out with final demand. It means you are going to pay remaining balance amount to BPTP along with confirmation that you have received the Flat from BPTP,

No Builder can raise the Final Demand unless they have got the Occupancy Certificate from Competent Authority,Once we pay the remaining balance amount with confirmation that we have got the flat which means we will no longer be a BPTP customer and we can only approach to BPTP that when they are going to get the Occupancy Certificate from Competent Authority and you will see the casual Approach from BPTP CC,

Therefore we want Physical Possession post Occupancy Certificate in place along with correct Demand and for that we have arranged "Dharna at Jantar Mantar, New Delhi on 22 June 2013 at 11AM"

Would request every BPTP Flat Owners to be available to support this movement so that we can fight with this dacait and get the justice,

Together We Can ...!!!

Regards,
Heydait
heydait

BPTP illegal Fit Out possesion in multiple projects

Postby dheerajjain » Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:13 am

We (GFWA) are seeing many forum posts, e-mails and private messages being sent regarding BPTP illegal Fit Out possesion in multiple projects. Please note that GFWA is supporter, enabler and acts as catalyst in carrying issues forward. But, individual cases and complaints have to be done by respective buyers or buyers groups themselves. GFWA actively supported Piyush Buyers Group who filed complaints, FIRs, cases when they receive similiar kind of illegal demands and was successful in speedy withdrawal of these illegal demands. If buyers/buyers groups themselves are ready to fight for justice and want GFWA involvement, then first of all, we request them to become GFWA members and secondly, send out an e-mail to GFWA Working Committee at wc@gfwa.in with supporting documents and content.

Member, GFWA Working Committee
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Next

Return to BPTP Park Floors