Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Forum for members of BPTP Park Floors, Parkland Faridabad

Re: Occupancy Certificate : Park Floor I & II

Postby asim123 » Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:14 pm

Dear all,

There is absolutely no word on OC for Park floors II project. Its 6 years since we booked. they are slapping heavy penal interest for non payment ! they are levying maintenance before OC ( based on offer for fitouts).

The owners have not even formed a group to go and meet the builder. I think we are all going to lose big time unless we put pressure.

Can GFWA please advise.

regds

Asim
asim123
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:26 pm

BPTP has Played Fraud with General public , Farmers,as well as DGTCP in Sector 76 where PF2 is Located. This has been Proved in Court where Era landmark Directors are facing Prospects of Going to Jail soon. DGTCP has to answer in Punjab & Haryana High court about the Irregularities in Sector 76,

Untill unless the License issue of Era Divine Court is Not resolved , PF2 will also suffer, Both are Interlinked.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby asim123 » Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:12 pm

Naveenji ,

In Era banks which have given loans are also guilty of negligence /corruption. If they had checked , customers may not have got trapped ( those who have loans).

Do you think the banks have the right to recover EMIs in this case?

regds
asim123
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:04 pm

Banks, DGTCP ,Police Government of Haryana are all involved in Builders related Corruption. Once bank has given you Loan it has a Right to Take EMI from you. But this whole Tripartite agreement can be contested either in a Civil Court or Consumer court.

The Court order in Case of Era Landmark Ltd will be very helpful in this.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sudip_del » Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:41 am

Dear ALL,

any news on OC for Park floor2 !!!
can bptp hand over possession without OC?

Please share if any one have any news.

regards
Sudeep

asim123 wrote:Dear all,

There is absolutely no word on OC for Park floors II project. Its 6 years since we booked. they are slapping heavy penal interest for non payment ! they are levying maintenance before OC ( based on offer for fitouts).

The owners have not even formed a group to go and meet the builder. I think we are all going to lose big time unless we put pressure.

Can GFWA please advise.

regds

Asim
sudip_del

Postby naveenarichwal » Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:49 am

BPTP has Played Fraud with General public , Farmers,as well as DGTCP in Sector 76 where PF2 is Located. This has been Proved in Court where Era landmark Directors are facing Prospects of Going to Jail soon. DGTCP has to answer in Punjab & Haryana High court about the Irregularities in Sector 76,

Untill unless the License issue of Era Divine Court is Not resolved , PF2 will also suffer, Both are Interlinked.
sudip_del wrote:Dear ALL,

any news on OC for Park floor2 !!!
can bptp hand over possession without OC?

Please share if any one have any news.

regards
Sudeep

asim123 wrote:Dear all,

Can GFWA please advise.

regds

Asim
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby res4aru » Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:42 am

BPTP is trying to fraud by all means. Please INDIVIDUALLY File complaint
1. GOVT consumer court
2. File RTI To get all kind of Information from Govt department against BPTP and POST on Blogs/Consumer forums
3. Write to Govt Bodies

Govt will be force to take action, but there HAS TO BE Flood of complaints in legally capable authorities.
res4aru

Postby naveenarichwal » Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:58 pm

Another SOLID proof from STP that possession without OC is illegal and families who have shifted to the Park Floor 2 are also liable for future prosecution if any.
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby kamaldua » Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:09 pm

My case is in CC for many grounds including sending me possession letter without OC and charging maintenance charges prior actual possession, pressurizing to sign indemnity prior handover. I got a copy of OC through RTI, OC for my floor was issued on 23rd May 2014 while they sent me possession letter on 20th June 2013, about one year ahead of actual OC.
kamaldua

Postby binod » Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:51 pm

Meeting on Feb. 22, 2015 (Sunday) at 11 am (Era Divine Court Site, Sec-76, Faridabad)

Dear Friends of Park Floor II,

As we all know that Era Divine Court Project has been in doldrums since long due pathetic attitude of Adel (Era) Landmarks Ltd. Most of Low rise flat owners have booked in 2009 and High Rise owners Later. It is more than 5 years and company has done little to legalise the project.

But as you may be aware of fact that 12+1 people filed case in Chandigarh High Court for regularization of the project and got a favourable decision. In our petition, we have made BPTP as the main party, as they are the original land and license holder of the project. Due to ongoing dispute regarding payment between BPTP and Era, not only Era Divine Court Project got stuck, but Park Floor-II project also entangled. Now both projects are in limbo.

But owing to the decision of High Court and aggressive stand taken by us, BPTP and Era have come to talking table with DGTCP and the Petitioners. We (BPTP, Era and Petitioners) have TWO VERY SUCCESSFUL MEETINGS with DGTCP in Chandigarh. Earlier, Era was not interested in any kind of negotiations with BPTP and us but now they are talking.

But to get the projects regularised at the earliest, we need support of all, not one or two people. We have got some favourable decisions. There are many useful information to share with all the allottees regarding regularization of the project. For this we have called a meeting on Feb. 22, 2015 at 11 AM. The venue of the meeting is Era Divine Court Site, Sec 76 Faridabad.

We request everyone including ALLOTTEES FROM PARK FLOOR II to come there and formulate a plan for early approval of both the project. This is a time of final thrust and we need support from everyone. Please be the part of the movement. You would be helping yourself by coming there.

Looking forwards to see you all on Feb. 22, 2015.
binod
Official Member
Official Member

Previous

Return to BPTP Park Floors