Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Forum for members of BPTP Park Floors, Parkland Faridabad

BPTP Park Elite Floors Second Phase Allotment

Postby shatrughna.kr » Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:06 am

Hello,

Recently, I had communicated with BPTP CC people regarding resumption of construction of park elite floors second phase i.e. PA,PB.PE etc. Their reply was very casual and they are not serious for completing project. It seems that they may not resume construction before Jan 2016 and they have given deadline for completion of work Dec 2017 but it can't be trusted.

I had raised all the malpractice/cheating done by BPTP i.e.

1) On payment of 25% of BSP within 3 months of booking, builder buyer agreement was done in April 2012 by BPTP i.e. after 3 years of flat booking.
2) Since last 2 and half years work has been stopped at site, resulting quality deteriorating of the building. Total 75% of cost has been collected by BPTP till 2012.
3) With out an increase single inch in carpet area super built area was increased from 876 SQF to 1050 SQF. and for increased area per square fee Rs. 2425/- was has been collected.
4) Enhanced EDC/IDC has been collected by the BPTP, however same has not been deposited to HUDA and same is under litigation.
5) Due to delay in possession by BPTP we may have to pay extra statutory charges to government, which will on account of BPTP.

In reply of this they have stated that BPTP has done nothing wrong and shall bond by BBA.
Which BBA is one sided. In recent verdict of National Consumer disputes redressal commission in case of UNITEC, it has been clearly stated that BBA is not binding and builder has to compensate with 12% interest for delayed possession.
We should unite and file case in apex body against builder to get our flats and compensation and HRA paid due to delayed possession etc.

Regards
Shatrughna
shatrughna.kr

Re: BPTP Park Elite Floors Second Phase Allotment

Postby PRAKASHPAI » Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:14 pm

Hello Shatrughna,

We are around 15 to 20 BPTP Park Elite Floor customers have decided to file legal case. If you want to join with us to file the legal case, please let me know your personal contact details. On receipt of the same, we will advise you where to meet and discuss to proceed further.

With best regards,
Prakash
PRAKASHPAI

Postby g.mittal81 » Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:50 pm

Dear All

I am in line with you all to file legal case but I am staying outside India. I have been allotted flat in PE block. What should I do.
g.mittal81

Postby shatrughna.kr » Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:32 am

Dear Prakash,

We are three friends together and willing to join the group to fight against this builder. I have been allotted flat in PE block. My contact number is 9560597267.

Thanks
Shatrughna Kumar
shatrughna.kr

Postby g.mittal81 » Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:33 pm

Today, I have called BPTP customer care. They told me that construction will resume in PE park elite block in another 60-90 days, at rest of park elite blocks, construction has resumed. Is it true?
g.mittal81

Postby rajni » Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:59 pm

Regards everyone ,originally I my unit was in L block second floor I been re allotted new unit in PE block .everytime we call customer care it always similar answer nothing concrete . I am not in delhi at present .anyupdates or suggestions will be appreciated .thank you all
rajni

Re: BPTP Park Elite Floors P Block

Postby deepak7s1 » Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:12 pm

hi everyone,
i have booked a flat in year 2009 (PARK ELITE FLOORS) till date paid 90% of total payment and also paid enhanced EDC charges and i am still in dark ,don't know what to do .please get united and we all need do something because BPTP is fooling us and not giving us any valid reason for delay.Lets do something!

thanks
deepal
u can e-mail me: deepak7s1@gmail.com
mobile-8447477007
deepak7s1

Postby g.mittal81 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:55 pm

Dear All

Can someone please update me the status of PE Block Park Elite Sec 77. I would like to file a legal case as well. Presently, I am living outside India. Please let me know some lawyer contact number, with whom I can liaise and file case. Thanks
g.mittal81

BPTP Park Elite Floors PC Block, Second Phase Allotment

Postby sunilkumar42 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:44 pm

Can someone please update me the status of PC Block Park Elite Sec-77. i have booked a flat in year 2009 till date paid 90% of total payment and also paid enhanced EDC charges and i am still in dark ,don't know what to do .please get united and we all need do something because BPTP is fooling us and not giving us any valid reason for delay. I would like to file a legal case as well, Please let me know some lawyer contact number, with whom I can liaise and file case. Let's do something!
sunilkumar42

Postby PRAKASHPAI » Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:22 pm

If you all want to file legal case against BPTP, please let me know your email id so that I can provide you the details of lawyer. Around 20 customers have already filed legal case through this lawyer and more customers are interested to file and the same is under process.

Thanks
Prakash
PRAKASHPAI

Re: BPTP Park Elite Floors PC Block, Second Phase Allotment

Postby PRAKASHPAI » Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:24 pm

If you all want to file legal case against BPTP, please let me know your email id so that I can provide you the details of lawyer. Around 20 customers have already filed legal case through this lawyer and more customers are interested to file and the same is under process.

Thanks
Prakash
PRAKASHPAI

Postby g.mittal81 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:10 pm

Dear Prakash ji

Please provide me the lawyer details. My email id is g.mittal81@outlook.com. Thanks
g.mittal81

BPTP FRAUD

Postby sunilkumar42 » Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:36 pm

I have booked a BPTP Park Floors 3BHK Flat at Sec88 in 2009, after few months they have conducted 2nd draw and they shifted my flat to Sector-77 because they said we can't give you flat in 88 bcz of all units full. They commitment of giving the possession of the home within 2 Years but still in dark and home price is also increased by giving the other legal excuses. I have paid almost the amount of 90% payment and i am still in dark don't know that what to do, even they always said in coming next 6 month or 12 Month. When I have asked about the penalty clause they didn't reply anything. BPTP is fooling us and not giving us any valid reason for delay, They are big cheater. I didn't get my home possession and they asked for more one year. I don't know their intension.
Please let me know some lawyer contact number, with whom I can liaise and file case. Let's do something!
(Kindly advise me how I get flat from BPTP)

Thanks,
Sunil Sharma
sunilkumar42

Re: BPTP Park Elite Floors PC Block, Second Phase Allotment

Postby kamaldua » Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:28 pm

Don't file a case in consumer forum ( Govt just keep spending money on jago grahak jago campaign, but our system requires a wakeup call not us), If your lawyer suggests an alternative action then let me know I will be interested. i am also gathering contact details of persons those who have filed a case. please contact me if you have already filed a case.

I had several disputes with BPTP however all legal and illegal demands of BPTP were paid on time. BPTP offered me possession of Park Elite floor in 2013, they wanted me to sign maintenance agreement and indemnity prior handover in name of paperwork and without letting me do due diligence on checking documents e.g. OC etc. Hence handover of floor could not be completed.

I appointed a lawyer and filed a case in new Delhi district consumer forum in Dec 2013. Unfortunately case is still pending in consumer forum and i see no light at end of tunnel, and possession is still pending even after paying 100% charges, 1 year maintenance fee and stamp duty with admin charges ( collecting stamp duty fee is also illegal).
In 2014 I filed RTI and got information that they indeed offered me possession without OC.
I keep reading consumer forum judgments which imposes very low penalties on builders in range of few thousand rupees. I also did a research on BPTP cases.

I visited website of consumer forum and took out some stats for the BPTP against whom case was filed. To my surprise from 2010 till date only 110 cases were filed against BPTP. Only 13 cases has been formally disposed off. (As of March 2016)

However most surprisingly 12 out these 13 cases were either withdrawn or settled out of court. Judgment for only one case has been passed that to under category 'Complainant is not consumer'.

Which clearly means in past 6 years virtually not even a single case has been disposed against this builder. (I have not done any data analysis for other builders and other type of cases yet).

As per this statistics average age of case against this builder is more than 1050 days with 0% disposal rate, not sure if same is with all the cases/builders or there is any Nexus?
kamaldua

Postby Ajeet kumar » Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:08 am

I am looking for a team who is interested in legal action against BPTP. Let me know if any team is active. Kindly contact me. 8826167778
Ajeet kumar

Next

Return to BPTP Park Floors