Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Forum for members of BPTP Park Floors, Parkland Faridabad

Re: Construction Updates of BPTP Park Floors I, Faridabad

Postby govindsingh » Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:29 pm

Hi Mona,

I am also eagerly waiting for possession because I bought it for end use only. I visited the site today and was very disappointed that nothing really has moved in the last 3 months. After today I dont think even first quarter of 2012 is possible. There is a lot of work pending which can obviously be completed fast but it doesnt look like BPTP wants to do that. Whereas they have completed one block in Park Floors II and most probably applied for occupancy certificate for the same.

Let us all park floor members take one single decision on enhanced EDC. lets send them a letter similar to other projects asking them to provide detailed workings and telling them we will not pay this now. Anyways I guess everybody would want to wait till 1st Nov hearing. So we may want to take a decision post that.

I am trying to speak to Axis Bank about the loan and will not accept a simple statement from them that it is not possible.

Regards
Govind
govindsingh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Monabanerjee2006 » Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:44 pm

Hi Govind,

I am genuinely worried at the state of affairs. We should definitely take a stand and I would also want to join the protest on 13th. Hopefully something positive will come out of the hearing on the 1st of November.

I too did visit the site and the progress is extremely slow. We are very vary as we did not invest in Noida, considering that this project was close to completion.

I am guessing BPTP will look to collecting the funds from us and only then work on whatever is remaining. When I called customer care they said they have applied for Occupancy certificate, although I do not know how.

Do let me know how Axis bank goes. The diwali week has caused a lot of trouble as a lot of people were on leave and banks were closed.

We'll keep our fingers crossed for the 1st.

Cheers
Mona
Monabanerjee2006

Postby govindsingh » Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:39 pm

Hi,

i also checked with customer care about applying the occupancy certificate but they replied it will be applied after construction is completed. I think the confusion is for Park Floors II where they have applied for one block.

Regards
Govind
govindsingh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby kamalkants » Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:44 pm

Hi Mr. VK,

I am an allottee in BPTP Park Floors I, Sec 77.

KIndly confirm whether you have received any demand letter from BPTP.

regards,
Kamal Kant Sharma
kamalkants@gmail.com
kamalkants
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby kamalkants » Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:20 am

Hi Sumeet / Dheeraj / Jayanta / Neeraj / Govind / Manojit / VK,

To introduce myself, I am Kamal Kant Sharma and is an allottee in BPTP Park Floors I, Sec 77.

Request you all to please provide your mobile numbers and email id. Recently, I had received demand letter for enhanced EDC from BPTP. Kindly confirm whether you all have also received it. In case you had already received the letter, whether you are making payment or not.

Further, in case you people come across other allottees, please ask them to join us.

Regards,
Kamal Kant Sharma
kamalkants@gmail.com
kamalkants
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby kamalkants » Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:22 pm

Hi Sumeet / Dheeraj / Jayanta / Neeraj / Govind / Manojit / VK,

Request you all to provide ur contact details.

regards,
kamal
kamalkants@gmail.com
kamalkants
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby govindsingh » Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:01 am

Hi Kamal,

Yes we have received the demand and currently looking forward to tomorrows hearing for any further action. My number is 9971555653 and email is govindsingh16@gmail.com. I have recently also realised that the demand amount is different based on the booking year. People who booked in year 2010 are getting demand at Rs 351 and people who booked earlier are getting at lower rates. I read the HUDA notification again and it says the rates are for 2009 and should be increased by 10% for next years but I am not sure whether the year in question is booking year or license year of the Project.

Any views??

Regards
Govind
govindsingh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby kamalkants » Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:14 am

Hi Neeraj / VK / Sumeet,

Please note that I am an allottee in BPTP Park Floors-I and I am compiling list of allottees in the project. Kindly provide following details at my email id (kamalkants@gmail.com ):
- Name
- Email ID
- Mobile Number.

Regards,
Kamal
kamalkants
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby kundra.naveen.alt@gmail.com » Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:36 am

I was following up with a couple of brokers for selling the property. It's still in a loss. 3BHK. Wonder why buyers at all interested considering brokers keep on giving reasons like:

1. Distance - Park Floors I is too far off from rest of the sectors - I have visited the site and don't understand the distance argument at all - Once all the so called internal roads come on only then the distances between different sectors will be to small to make any impact

2. Construction - Last time when I visited site (2 months back), I felt that possession is easily possible (if BPTP desires) in 2-3 months. The construction was complete. A few apartments had final internal work going on.

3. Electricity and Sewage - Guess that's gonna be biggest dampener besides roads. God knows when HUDA will wake to to provide them. The biggest risk is BPTP coming up with STP and additional electricity back-up charges for PF as well then cost will again shoot up

Any other updates.. Have missed action on forum for a very long time.

Rgds
Naveen
kundra.naveen.alt@gmail.com
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby kamalkants » Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:45 pm

Hi Naveen,

Thanks for your mail below.

Just to update you all, I visited two weeks back but in hurry.

However, cunstruction work were more or less update (i.e. 85% complete). As per my discussion with BPTP, they are planning to hand over it by July 2011 (let's see whether that happens or not. Based on past experience, they had always succeded in giving a miss to their commitment / deadline).

With respect to resale value, I am getting resale offer either at par or +INR 30,000 to INR 50,000. So, loss scenario has gone. Just to give a thought, please note that their are buyers to purchase a property (which is not being rated as good property by brokers), can anyone why they are purchasing it just to hoard the property at dirt cheap prices and resale it at higher returns. It's only a matter on 6-9 months. So I request you to hold it tight for few more months.

Further, I don't think there will be problem in reaching the property. Because proper roads are already built up till BPTP NEXT DOOR MALL ( which is just 1.0- 1.5 kms from PF - I). Just small path of 0.5 km is kutchha and under construction.

Cutting it short here.

regards,
kamal kant sharma
kamalkants
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby kamalkants » Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:55 am

Hi all,

Has anyone visited BPTP PF - I recently, is there any construction updates.

As regards, resale price brokers have now started talking about either atpar reasle value or by margin of 50K (max.).

In case anybody have recent updates, kindly share with all.

Regards,
Kamal Kant Sharma
kamalkants
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Monabanerjee2006 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:05 pm

Hi All,

I visited the site last weekend. Things are improving. The road between the G+5 and G+3 block was being constructed and there were street lights being put up on the road parallel to Next Door complex which leads to PF1. There is demarcation of the master road is visible in different areas. So things are looking promising.

The 2 bedroom complex with the 1170 size is almost complete with plantation and all. For the 3 bedroom blocks, there is an amphitheatre being constructed in the park area in the middle and most flats were locked. No plantation though, however, that could be because the construction.

I still feel that we are looking at June 2012 for possession not before that but fingers crossed that should be the last of the wait. :hap2:

Customer care tells me that end of second quarter is what it should be. Let me know if anyone has heard anything different.

Regards,
Monalisa Sharma
Monabanerjee2006

Postby gopalvijay » Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:22 pm

Is there any action anywhere against BPTP on the increased super built up area for its Park Elite Floors ?
gopalvijay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby kamalkants » Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:18 pm

Hi Mona,

Thanks for your update. I understand that ur talking about PF - I (Sec-77) and not PF - II.

Can u please clarify more about "ampitheater". When I last visited in Jan-2012, there was no such structure.

Further, I am maintaining list of allottees in PF- I, so can u please share ur email-id and contact no. through my id kamalkants@gmail.com

Regards,
Kamal Kant sharma
kamalkants
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Monabanerjee2006 » Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:14 am

Hi Kamal,

I am referring to PF1.The amphitheater is being built in the central space between the 3 bed room blocks. We assumed this will be a park and open space for gatherings.

Thanks for maintaining a database, I have emailed you my contact details to you on your email address.

Regards,
Mona
Monabanerjee2006

PreviousNext

Return to BPTP Park Floors