Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Forum for members of BPTP Park Floors, Parkland Faridabad

Re: Construction Updates of BPTP Park Floors I, Faridabad

Postby govindsingh » Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:38 pm

Hi,

I visited the site recently. construction progress was mainly in 2 BHK G+3 which is now all painted from outside and I could see glasses etc fitted.
And, as is mentioned in earlier post. The road from Next door to park floor I is operational now. So there is complete connectivity to park floors 1 from bptp bridge without going through any village. The road is not fully ready but operational and useable.

Regards
Govind
govindsingh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby nmittal » Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:41 am

Hi Govind
Thanks for the updates. The possession is delayed to at least this year-end.
About the access road, I guess this is only a temporary connectivity as BPTP has launched a new project 'Parkland Pride' in Sec 77.They wouldn't have asked their prospective new customers to travel through village roads to reach the site when one of their existing project in the same area is on the finishing stage!
This connectivity could have been done earlier also but BPTP had no reason to do it then. Just that it has to sell this project, they have 'created' this road. Hopefully it should add some life to this far-off sector.
I still fail to understand why Park Floors 1 got 100% sold-out so soon. May be the only reason is its launch time. There was real estate boom at that time and people just wanted to invest in any X Y or Z project that time. It just so happened that recession set in couple of months after this. To add insult to the injury, BPTP came out with low priced and better located Park Elite Floors.
In a nutshell it looks to me that we have been let down by all of these- Development Agencies-HUDA,DTCP, Builders/Developers and 'kismat' . If all 3 of these would have played their part, things would have been totally different.

Neeraj
nmittal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby govindsingh » Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:59 am

Hi Neeraj,

I completely agree with you on this. However one thing I forgot to mention was that this road is marked as 'Sector Road' with a board so I am hoping that it is part of the sector roads which is built by BPTP obviously due to Parklands Pride projects. They have even started excavation for it.
My point is that whatever be the reason any development is good for us and it is a big relief that we can now reach the project without going through any villages so when the possession happens (Only God knows when !!!!) at least we are sure we can shift and daily commuting is possible. May be BPTP 'created' the road but it cant be temporary. Reason being it is a properly constructed road and secondly the new project will always be there so at least we are sure about the connectivity.

Rest of the things to ' Bhagwan hi malik hai'

lol

Regards
Govind
govindsingh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby nmittal » Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:38 pm

Hi Govind

Did you measure the distance from the BPTP bridge?
Also did you saw any markings/pillars done by HUDA in their recently concluded master road demarcation and acquisition exercise?

Neeraj
nmittal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby govindsingh » Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:57 pm

Hi Neeraj,

I did not measure the distance since I wasnt even aware that it could work. As in I saw this new road and I thot lets try it. So I started on it and actually reached park floors 2. Then again I dint know way from there so kept on asking and going. :) Still my guess will be at least 2-3 kms from park floors 2 to resort but I could be wrong because I had to stop n all. I have marked the road on a wikimapia pic. I'l upload it on images.
About the demarcations - nothing as such in areas I crossed. However as i mentioned earlier this road is marked as 'Sector road.'
govindsingh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Monabanerjee2006 » Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:27 am

Hi All,

Recently went to see the site. Progress is on for the 3bhk aptts, and the external work is going on. Not much progress on the 2 bhk towers though.

Spoke to customer care recently and they said possession is now expected in first quarter of 2012, so far they have been committing end of this year, so I am not sure of what's going on.

Please let me know if anyone has any other update.

Cheers
Mona
Monabanerjee2006

Postby govindsingh » Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:39 pm

Hi,

I also visited the site this sunday only. I think everything depends on the intention of the builder as to when to deliver. I visited after 2 months and not much progress has happened and it looks like if they want they can easily stretch the construction for 6-8 months saying progress is happening. They have just handful of people working at the site.
I also noticed that in park floors 2 there is one block which is fully complete in all respects and I guess they have applied for occupancy certificate for that block whereas Park floors 2 started after park floors 1.

Regards
Govind
govindsingh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Enhanced EDC for park Floors I Sector 77

Postby govindsingh » Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:51 am

Hi,

Today I received letter from BPTP for park floors I at enhanced rate of Rs 351 per sft.
One more project added to the grieving investors. I read the post of Pranayam increased EDC and was surprised to see increase of only Rs 125 though I could not find the revised EDC but the difference appeared huge.
Also I read somewhere that there should be no service tax on EDC amount since it is paid to the goverment but BPTP has charged service tax on it after abatement of 41%. Does anyone have any idea on this matter.
Also, I am surprised that I paid EDC @ 150 per sft but bptp has mentioned in theie letter that edc stands revised from 119 to 351 which obviously is a mistake.
I am confused whether I should reply to them right now on this error or wait some more so that then I can say your letter was wrong so extend my date.
Please suggest and BPTP park floors members please lets dicuss this issue.

Regards
Govind
govindsingh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby moon.gautam » Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:37 am

Hi Govind,

Me & My Brother had booked our flat in the same project and got the letter too. And figure-out the same issue. Astonished and disappointed with the calculation. I have send and mail in this regards to their CC asking them full details about he same (41% instead 0f 85%) (119 instead of 150).

I have also ask them what the basic calculation formula they put to get these figure.

Waiting for their reply.

Keep all the member posted for the same, once get any revert from their side.

R's
Sumeet Gautam
Sachin Gautam
moon.gautam

Re: Enhanced EDC for park Floors I Sector 77

Postby mukesh.safety » Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:47 pm

What is last date of payment of enhanced EDC of Park -1 floor.

govindsingh wrote:Hi,

Today I received letter from BPTP for park floors I at enhanced rate of Rs 351 per sft.
One more project added to the grieving investors. I read the post of Pranayam increased EDC and was surprised to see increase of only Rs 125 though I could not find the revised EDC but the difference appeared huge.
Also I read somewhere that there should be no service tax on EDC amount since it is paid to the goverment but BPTP has charged service tax on it after abatement of 41%. Does anyone have any idea on this matter.
Also, I am surprised that I paid EDC @ 150 per sft but bptp has mentioned in theie letter that edc stands revised from 119 to 351 which obviously is a mistake.
I am confused whether I should reply to them right now on this error or wait some more so that then I can say your letter was wrong so extend my date.
Please suggest and BPTP park floors members please lets dicuss this issue.

Regards
Govind
mukesh.safety

Postby narulapraveen » Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:18 pm

@Govind, 119 is the actual EDC coz 150 is inclusive of EDC and IDC (119 + 31)

But this is really unfair that there is huge difference between the Total Enhanced EDC charges, Not sure why BPTP is exploiting us.

Regards
Praveen
narulapraveen

Postby govindsingh » Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:18 pm

Hi,

My loan is from Axis Bank and I enquired from them over phone about loan for this enhanced EDC and they said they are not funding this. I was shocked to hear that because in the absence of loan how can salaried people like us pay this huge demand.

Anyone else has any update on this loan related issue?

I am just hopeful something hopeful comes out of the 1st Nov hearing.
Regards
Govind
govindsingh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby manojmilan81 » Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:02 am

Hi all,

My flat is in PFII. Though I have not received any letter, but I am sure it's on its way. Any suggestions on how to proceed? PFI and PFII can work together to close this issue.

Regards
Manoj Gaba
manojmilan81
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Monabanerjee2006 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:22 am

Hi All,

I have received the increased EDC letter on the 23rd and it is dated 20th. Called BPTP and she said the number of days will be counted from the 20th only.

I also called customer care sometime ago about the possession and they said it will first quarter of 2012, they are saying it will depend on occupancy certificate.

My question is how many are end users here and are possibly waiting for the possession to happen? I need to get my daughter admitted to a formal school next year and for me it is imperative that I have the possession early next year. I am not sure how long this going to take now so am worried.

Any insights would be appreciated.

Thanks
Mona
Monabanerjee2006

Postby Monabanerjee2006 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:25 am

Hi Govind,

I spoke to Axis bank and my agent said it might be possible. You are right that in absence of loan it is very difficult for us salaried people.

Are you also going to move in post possession or this is investment only?

Thanks
Mona

govindsingh wrote:Hi,

My loan is from Axis Bank and I enquired from them over phone about loan for this enhanced EDC and they said they are not funding this. I was shocked to hear that because in the absence of loan how can salaried people like us pay this huge demand.

Anyone else has any update on this loan related issue?

I am just hopeful something hopeful comes out of the 1st Nov hearing.
Regards
Govind
Monabanerjee2006

PreviousNext

Return to BPTP Park Floors