Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Forum for members of BPTP Park Floors, Parkland Faridabad

Re: Construction Updates of BPTP Park Floors I, Faridabad

Postby kamalkants » Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:47 pm

Dear all,

In case you people are aware, there was news update with respect to waiver of interest on enhanced EDC by HUDA. :thumb:

Are we planning to get in tough with BPTP with respect to issuing credit note (although it may take some time unless official communication is received by BPTP from HUDA) for reducing interest on enhanced EDC collected by them.

In case anybody is planning to visit BPTP, kindly inform other allotees also. So that, if possible we all can visit in large numbers and get an assurance from BPTP with respect to issuance of credit note.

Further, in case anybody wants to share any additional information, please share the same.

Thanks,
Kamal Kant Sharma
kamalkants
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sendtomanish » Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:18 pm

Dear Kamalkant and All BPTP buyers,
I think we should wait till TCP issue official notification which should be in week or two .Then only we should approach builder.As soon as we will get to know about official gazette ,we will publish on forum and GFWA exclusive section.
-Manish
sendtomanish

Postby nmittal » Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:20 am

Hi
Whats the best way to reach the Park Floors Sec 77 site now?
Last time when I visited (couple of months back), it was like going through a maze, with distant site in view and no clear way to reach !

I hope things would have improved by now.

On a second note, does anyone have an allotment in G+5 units of 1045 sqft area?

Regards
Neeraj
nmittal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: layout plan parkland pride

Postby yogesh » Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:56 am

if any member in forum has a layout plan of parkland pride floors please share with me thanks in advance
yogesh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby yogesh » Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:15 pm

neeraj ji
the best way to reach park floors 1 is
take right turn from bptp bridge than u will reach sector 75 bptp main entrance gate go straight than take right from tee point to resort than take left and then take wright to sector 76 service road to when u arrive X block take write at 24 meter wide road than take left from water overhead tank go straight to next door shopping complex then take write towards sector 77 u will easily approach to park floors 1 all the mention roads are in good shape .
yogesh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby shilpi21 » Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:20 pm

layout plan of parkland pride floors IS AVAILABLE AT

http://bptppride.com/BPTP-Parklands-Pri ... -Plans.htm

Dr Navneet
shilpi21
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Divine » Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:31 pm

yogesh wrote:neeraj ji
the best way to reach park floors 1 is
take right turn from bptp bridge than u will reach sector 75 bptp main entrance gate go straight than take right from tee point to resort than take left and then take wright to sector 76 service road to when u arrive X block take write at 24 meter wide road than take left from water overhead tank go straight to next door shopping complex then take write towards sector 77 u will easily approach to park floors 1 all the mention roads are in good shape .

Dear Yogesh,
Any idea how will the connectivity change after master road are there?
Is the approach going to be same or we will have a connectivity from existing phase-1 sectors..
Divine

Postby yogesh » Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:36 pm

i am talking about layout plan (colony )not floor plan
yogesh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby yogesh » Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:43 pm

after master roads are in place all locality are easily approachable , u have to take left from 45 meter dividing road sector 74-75 go straight approx 2.5 km and take rite from 24 meter sector road ( under construction ) the location is quite good
yogesh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby nmittal » Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:49 pm

Hi Yogesh

Thanks for the 2 updates on the accessibility of Park Floors.

When you say the location is good, could you mention couple of reasons.

Some people i am speaking to say its quite unapproachable and interior located ones.

Neeraj
nmittal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby yogesh » Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:13 pm

hi Neeraj
some interesting facts about sector 77
1 no village or unauthorized buildings in the sector
2 located on 75 meter phereply road
3 development on full swing because bptp had to sell its pride floors ( very costly ) big plotted development
4 all land for sector roads are tension free
5 easily approachable from well service road of 76-79 and 77-78
6 six lane bridge connecting sector 75-74 in finalizing state
7 sector roads mostly ( 24 meter ) comes in P pride construction started
8 no of plots are limited mostly floors are coming up in this location so the sector will show his strength in next one year ( when all floors will touch second floor) like N block where no one wants to buy but after construction of elite floors it is quite good block
yogesh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby nmittal » Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:11 pm

Thanks Yogesh for highlighting the positives !

Cheers
Neeraj
nmittal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Monabanerjee2006 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:25 am

Hi Team,

I need some advice from the forum. Considering the delay in the possession for the project, I am thinking about selling my 3 bedroom and getting a 2 bedroom in SRS or Omaxe. I am not sure if this is the right decision though considering the roads and the other connectivity and the fact that it is far from the Kheri bridge...

Can you tell me what seems to be a good idea? I am really open to suggestions so please let me know.

Thanks
Mona
Monabanerjee2006

Postby Flat-Deals.com » Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:51 am

Monabanerjee2006 wrote:Hi Team,

I need some advice from the forum. Considering the delay in the possession for the project, I am thinking about selling my 3 bedroom and getting a 2 bedroom in SRS or Omaxe. I am not sure if this is the right decision though considering the roads and the other connectivity and the fact that it is far from the Kheri bridge...

Hi Mona,

I would hold on.

BPTP Park Floors is a far superior project as compared to Omaxe (38 Towers, 1 swimming pool) and SRS (another huge complex).

Moreover, work on sector roads has already started. I spent considerable time exploring the area and found out from contractors that they are waiting for the crop harvesting to get over before starting work 24/7. I took some pictures of sector roads as well and you can view them here: http://flatdealsindia.com/blog/the-development-of-neharpar-greater-faridabad/

Have you invested in Park Floors 1 or 2? Park Floors 2 is in Sector 76 (next to Era Divine Court) and is situated on a wide sector road, and is therefore selling at a higher premium than Park Floors 1. In any case, both Park 1 and 2 projects are solid, and I recommend you to hold on to your investment.

Sunil
98717 48144 and 88006 40006
I'm an investor and have turned real estate consultant. My aim is to educate investors about how builders and brokers operate. I also bring investors up-to-speed with the current trends in the Faridabad and Gurgaon real estate markets.
Flat-Deals.com

Postby Monabanerjee2006 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:20 am

Hi Sunil Ji,

Thanks for your advice. What about construction quality? Everywhere I go in Neharpar I hear that BPTP construction quality is poor. Is it true? I know the Omaxe quality is good, however, am not sure about BPTP. Can you please advise?

Also, is another 6 - 12 months for possession a true time scale? What is taking this long? I went recently and thought that the flats are about complete so not sure as to why there is a further delay.

Anyways, I am till now in two minds so do not know which way to go. I feel BPTP is far, but will have good connectivity in future, but Omaxe connectivity is good now.

please share what you think.

Regards
Mona

Flat-Deals.com wrote:
Monabanerjee2006 wrote:Hi Team,

Hi Mona,

I would hold on.

BPTP Park Floors is a far superior project as compared to Omaxe (38 Towers, 1 swimming pool) and SRS (another huge complex).

Moreover, work on sector roads has already started. I spent considerable time exploring the area and found out from contractors that they are waiting for the crop harvesting to get over before starting work 24/7. I took some pictures of sector roads as well and you can view them here: http://flatdealsindia.com/blog/the-development-of-neharpar-greater-faridabad/

Have you invested in Park Floors 1 or 2? Park Floors 2 is in Sector 76 (next to Era Divine Court) and is situated on a wide sector road, and is therefore selling at a higher premium than Park Floors 1. In any case, both Park 1 and 2 projects are solid, and I recommend you to hold on to your investment.

Sunil
98717 48144 and 88006 40006
Monabanerjee2006

PreviousNext

Return to BPTP Park Floors