Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

BPTP cheating the customer

Like and Share the story
Forum for members of BPTP Park Floors, Parkland Faridabad

Re: BPTP cheating the customer

Postby gopalvijay » Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:35 pm

Thanks a lot Pratap for the mail ids of press. If we approach press individually, the press may not give any importance to it. If GFWA approaches press then it will matter. Therefore the concerned personnel in GFWA is requested to take up the matter to the press . It will not only solve the immediate problem faced by the BPTP customers but also put a stop to any further misadventure like this by any other builder in Neharpar.
gopalvijay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sagar.rajbhar » Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:46 pm

Defineatly your are right. but we should not stop and wait for forum. Quantity of mails may do something.

I would like to request to the forum authorities , please look in this matter and it is very big issued as similar like IDC/EDC. If BPTP will get success in this case , then everybody may face these type of fraud from their builder. Let unite and stop at the start.

Please call meeting of the members for this case. I would like to request everybody to preset in the meetings.

Thanks

Sagar
sagar.rajbhar
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sendtomanish » Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:47 pm

Dear GopalVijay and Pratap,
Please send me small good write-up and solid documentary evidence for same to core@myfaridabad.in.
GFWA media team will work on this and give an official press release asap to all media people regarding BPTP concerns.
-Manish
(From GFWA Media Team)
sendtomanish

Postby pratap » Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:59 pm

BPTP group (office at BPTP Limited,BPTP Crest, Plot # 15 , Udhyog Vihar
Phase-IV,Gurgaon) has given its customers of "ParkLand Elite Floor
Project" of Faridabad a sudden big setback by asking Rs. 4.76 Lacs
citing the reason that after construction they have noticed that
super built-ip area of the flat has increased from 1203 to 1491 sq-ft.
Although they have mentioned the provision of increasing super built-up
area, but even then following issues are important:

1) Whenever a customer purchases any flat, he does so by assesing his
budget and the cost mentioned formally be builder in builder-buyer
agreement. Is Sudden increase of the cost of the same unit by 5 Lacs
Rupees justified?

2) Mentioning of provision of increasing super built-up area should be
to cover small increments which could not be forseen before completion
of construction but 15-20% increase in super-built up area doesn't seem
to be a mistake but a well thought fraud.

3) BPTP has not mentioned in its demand letter exactly what this increment
of 191 sq-ft means and what it includes.

4) BPTP has done so at this time because it knows very well that at this
stage (near to offer of flats), no body will dare to step-down. So any
demand, how soever illegal and fraud it is, customers will have to
admitt.

BPTP should answer these questions.

(If u want copy of demand letter sent by BPTP, it may be mailed to your personal account)
pratap

Postby sendtomanish » Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:01 pm

sendtomanish

Postby pratap » Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:02 pm

(Please ignore previous post)
BPTP group (office at BPTP Limited,BPTP Crest, Plot # 15 , Udhyog Vihar
Phase-IV,Gurgaon) has given its customers of "ParkLand Elite Floor
Project" of Faridabad a sudden big setback by asking Rs. 4.76 Lacs
citing the reason that after construction they have noticed that
super built-up area of the flat has increased from 1203 to 1394 sq-ft.
Although they have mentioned the provision of increasing super built-up
area, but even then following issues are important:

1) Whenever a customer purchases any flat, he does so by assesing his
budget and the cost mentioned formally be builder in builder-buyer
agreement. Is Sudden increase of the cost of the same unit by 5 Lacs
Rupees justified?

2) Mentioning of provision of increasing super built-up area should be
to cover small increments which could not be forseen before completion
of construction but 15-20% increase in super-built up area doesn't seem
to be a mistake but a well thought fraud.

3) BPTP has not mentioned in its demand letter excactly what this increment
of 191 sq-ft means and what it includes.

4) BPTP has done so at this time because it knows very well that at this
stage (near to offer of flats), no body will dare to step-down. So any
demand, how soever illegal and fraud it is, customers will have to
admitt.

BPTP should answer these questions.
pratap

Postby gopalvijay » Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:10 pm

I am sure that the orgnisation like BPTP is having civil engineers with them who had measured the area earlier at the time of prospectus. We need to be shown the earlier plan of BPTP vs the present plan. How can they change the super area. We dont need any extra area other than the earlier committed by BPTP. This is a serious case of malpractice by any builder in the NCR and it is coming at a time when BPTP is planning for an IPO.
gopalvijay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sendtomanish » Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:23 pm

This is the case of mostly all builders. SRS increased area at time of possession 104 sq feet,Omaxe approx. 50-60 sq feet...Builder change the original layout map and get approval from DTP/DTCP by depositing prescribed fee and pass additional burden to home buyers.. They claim that in builder buyer agreement, they mention is as TENTATIVE and there can be variation .
Has anyone copy of original layout map and revised layout map after increasing area? Has anyone submitted RTI?
sendtomanish

Postby pratap » Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:55 pm

hello friends,
I am planning to file online RTI for BPTP. Following is the draft prapared.
If any suggestions or more questions which may be asked, please mention:

Particulars of information required : As per following list

1) What is the exact reason of this sudden and unexpected increase in super-built up area?

2) Did civil engineers deputed by BPTP give wrong estimate about super built up area
in beginning? How this miscalculation happened?

3) What are the exact details of increased 192 sq-ft super built-up area i.e exactly where
it has been increased?

4) Why this exact information/break-up of increased super built-up area was not
given to customers in demand letter ?

5) Was BPTP not aware of this increased super built-up area earlier? If yes, then why
this was communicated to customers so late?

6) Please send me the original and revised(with super built-up area as 1304 sq-ft) layout
map of my unit.

7) Is the consent from customer not required for increasing super built up area upto 16% ?

8) Is this increase of super built-up area same for all units of one block ?

9) At what rate, increased super built up area is being charged?

I do hereby declare that I am a citizen of India.Kindly provide me with the information at
the address/email id mentioned with the application. I request you to ensure that the
information is provided before the expiry of the 30 day period after you have received
the application.
pratap

Postby sendtomanish » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:06 pm

Same question I suggest should ask officially to BPTP,excpet 6 and 9 which are more specific to DTCP,rest seems builder specific query.I doubt DTP office will reply on builder related query..
sendtomanish

Postby babul » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:13 pm

Also using this community and we should go together to BPTP office.I have alraedy mailed them the following letter.
Dear Sir/Madam,
I am in receipt of a SMS as well as a mail stating that outstanding due amount of Rs. 4, 64,805.88/= needs to be paid on account of increase in super built up area. Below mentioned are some points that I want to bring to your notice.

1. Your letter speaks that on measuring the dimension of unit of BPTP park Elite floor of unit No ----,super area of the unit stands revised to 1411 instead of 1203 square feet.
2. As you are aware that I have already made payment of 85% as per the demand raised by you till date which approximately tantamount to 21 lacs.85% payment means that you must have done construction up to brick work of my floor. Construction of floor must have started at the time when CLP corresponding to 45% were raised which was done approximately one year back .Now how come the super built up area revised overnight of its own when the construction in progress is going since last one year? It smells that the plan was cooking in the mind of BPTP Management long time back.
3. Literal meaning of your letter is that you have measured the dimensions today and found that erroneously super built up area of the flat become 1411 sq feet which was supposed to be 1203 sq feet that means you or your designated site engineers have not measured the dimensions at the time columns and beams of first floor were being casted which is sheer negligence on your part. In lieu of asking for further payment you should be penalised for not meeting the agreed dimensions.
4. Revision of built up area means that either you have revised some dimensions of carpet area or you have strengthened the building by increasing size of column. It is humorous to mention that you have asked for payment without even submitting the revised drawing of flat.
5. Super built area has been defined clearly in NATIONAL BUILDING CODE 2005 which every builder or owner has to abide by being India a democratic country. No such definition has been laid in your Agreement Paper.
6. More over there is no assurance as on date that you may not repeat such type of heinous conspiracy in future. Today you are saying on measuring the super built up was found 1411sq feet, later you may claim it 14000 sq feet for the same flat. There must be limit to any thing.
7. It is worth while mention that at the time of advertisement in approximately two year back, cost of flat was advertised @ Rs.23.76 lacs (Rs. 22.37lacs for BSP and Rs 1.39 lacs for EDC and IDC) which now stand @ Rs. 29 lacs approximately (Adding revised super area charges and Club charges).Already it has exceeded 20% of original booking and what holds in future, is not clear.
8. Based on advertisement, reputation of BPTP and my monetary condition, I had planned for BPTP Park Elite Floor. Also, at the time of booking the project was looking cost effective but now it has become expensive in comparison of projects of other builders. Moreover I am not in position to pay the excess amount asked by BPTP. Dreams of owning a flat has really shattered. Surely, it is a breach of trust and it has exposed true colours of BPTP. And it seems the company does not have any moral values.
9. Time limit for the payment has been set to 20 days. It looks like you are asking ransom money for the crime I committed by booking a flat in Park Elite floors. I cannot imagine what type of company it is. This type of fraud cannot be tolerated.
10. Also, how come flat of 250 sq yards can have different Super built up as I can see you have written 1411 for some 250 sq yard flat 1403 for some 1380 for rest. Is there any standardisation in your company or not?
As presented above, we as a group of people (Say Sufferer now connected through networking sites) want to come and discuss with management of BPTP or some of their representative for any recourse.
In view of that please fix any appointment on coming Saturday such that we can sort out any outcome of the dissension. Also you are requested to send the revised drawing through mail such that we can check where super built up area has been revised.

We seek an early reply or else we will move to consumer court.

Thanking you,

Prabhat Kumar
babul

Postby amathur.bernafon » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:21 pm

BPTP park elite floors are scattered in entire Greater Faridabad, and buit on various size of plots, numbers of plots part of elite floors are close to 1000.

Each plot has 3 units, GF,FF and SF, means 3000 units, average 4.5 Lacs extra from per floor takes the total additional incom of close 150 crore.

If this is successful,other builer would also love to earn this easy additional income, may be one step ahead as part of experiment no. II.
amathur.bernafon
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby gopalvijay » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:27 pm

BPTP can not satisfy any law aboding agency for its new method of cheating. It is trying to make money from the air. The basic flats are already built for a long time. How come suddenly this increase in super area and that too to the tune of 15 % ??

Most of the customers have opted for Bank Loans for payment. The loan amount have been exhausted now by the users. Who will sanction this additional loan now ?
If BPTP made a mistake in the early stages by miscalculating the super built area and got approved the plans from Government authorities....who were the concerned persons involved at that time ? What is the action taken by BPTP against those persons ? Does it look nice on the part of a big Builder like BPTP to indulge in such mistakes ?? Does BPTP really qualify for a builder ? Shouldn't the licence of this erring builder be cancelled with immediate effect ? It is a case of open LOOT. We should also forward a copy of the complaint to SEBI as BPTP is shortly going for an IPO.
Now the BPTP is asking payment for the increase area as per the new rates ! in that case if one wants to cancel his unit, BPTP should also refund the money as per the new rates for all its Plots and Flats. Is it doing that ??? Certainly not because if BPTP would start refund to us as per today's rates...then we all shall be returning the units and getting money as per the new market rates of today.
gopalvijay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby soumenbiswas » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:37 pm

BPTP website mentions "As of September 30, 2009 we have sold 4,997 units in Park Elite Floors." This means, the size of additional earning by BPTP will be much more than Rs 150 Crore. A thousand flat buyers may have got the notice of increase in super built area (who made most of the payments) by now. There is a strong case for all of us to unite. Can GFWA facilitate this common fight in some ways?
soumenbiswas
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby akhil.kumar » Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:28 pm

My suggestion:-

1. Collect all cheating done and being done by BPTP in Greater Faridabad with documentry evidence. It shall include all floor, flats anf floors. It shall include all complain filed by us to DC or town planner as no BPTP is already non respondent.
2. File as one case against BPTP in consumer court and other by association legeal team.
3. Seperate contribution can be made in parralel like it is being requested for EDC/IDC.

Suggestions?

Regards,
akhil.kumar
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

PreviousNext

Return to BPTP Park Floors