Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

BPTP cheating the customer

Like and Share the story
Forum for members of BPTP Park Floors, Parkland Faridabad

Re: BPTP cheating the customer

Postby dheerajjain » Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:11 am

Hello BPTP Members, members of forum are silently observing your posts and seeing comments. First of all, I congratulate for creating hype and now on Google, "BPTP Cheating" has become buzzword and also, some Internet portals like FaridabadMetro have already covered BPTP Cheating.

For legal case, I have read each and every clause of BPTP agreement in detail (I was planning to buy BPTP elite floors/BPTP elite premium in 2009, but after reading agreement, I decided to stop payment on my cheque paid to BPTP !). I believe BPTP agreement is the harshest buyers' agreement that I have ever seen (I have studied 10-15 buyers' agreement) and gives full independece to BPTP for doing anything they want. So, I think it will be extremely difficult to win legal battle against them.

So, what I think is that ONLY way of stopping BPTP for going ahead with cheating is to impact their sales of new and existing projects by giving them bad name in market. You have already done this on Internet. Impact them physically also and that is most important. It may be done by :

1. Going on weekends with hundreds of cars and roaming around their new and existing projects with big banners like "BPTP is Cheat. Don't buy anything" posted on back of car. May be some cars can be stationed on both the bridges connecting Neharpar

2. Sit on hunger strike in turns in front of DC office on all weekdays. That will give coverage in print and TV media and that in turn will pressurize DC to do something.

etc. etc.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby jainnamit » Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:04 am

HI all

i have a floor in elite floors as well. I made a query to their customer care and got the following reply:
"Dear Sir,

Greetings of the day.

This is in reference to your appended mail .

This is with reference to your mail we would like to inform you that the area sold at the time of booking were tentative and are subject to change. Accordingly the super build up area of your unit stands revised from 1203 Square foot to 1409 Square foot. Kindly refer to clause No. 1.8 of the buyers agreement/addendum to the buyers agreement wherein it is clearly communicated that the super build up area is on the basis of tentative layout plan and are subject to change. The super build up area includes the covered area of your unit and the pro rata share in the stair cases/common areas, balconies, varandhas on ground floor, under balconies of I-Floor, mumties, shafts, elevation features, overhead water tanks, boundary wall, service areas on the terrace, affluent treatment plant etc. The comprehensive definition is captured in clause No. 1.18 of the buyers agreement/addendum to the buyers agreement. And the increase in super build up area is @ 2425 Rs. per sq. ft. The same is payable as per the clause no. 1.4 of the buyers agreement. We would also request you to visit our Gurgaon office in case you want to check the measurement of the increased area or you may visit to site would be able to provide you layout plan at the time of possession only."

After analysing their reply and the sales agreement, i dont think we will have much respite from their terms. Its written in the agreement, that the any increase in the super built area may be declared at the final stage only, and users will have no right to protest therefor. If the increase is more than 10% of the said area, then they can surrender the floor , and get the money refunded with 6 % pa simple interest. So anyhow, our hands are already clipped. even the increased rate per sqft is agreed by us. Now , we cant plead ignorant. The things which are left for our contest is the EDC IDC charges i believe. Correct me if i m wrong

Regards
Namit Jain
BPTP Elite floor V10 block
jainnamit

Postby sendtomanish » Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:14 am

Fully endorse the dheeraj idea!
sendtomanish

Postby anujft » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:18 pm

Hi,

After going through the posts I felt that the builders have made Buyers agreement in such a way that its one sided and we don't have any other option but to sign it.
I've been told that it is done through DTP and builders cant change it. Is it true?
Can we do something against This one sided buyers agreement?

Regards,
anujft
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Manish10574 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:19 pm

You need to look at the percentage of super built up area against built up area. it can not be more than 25% of built up area. there is a law binds the builder not to sell super built up area which is more than 25 % of built up area.

Please check
Manish10574
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby pratap » Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:37 pm

Hello All!
Is there any plan of meeting tomorrow regarding this issue.
If yes, then please confirm the time and venue. Because
tomorrow being off for most of us, net/mail will not be
accessible.
pratap

Postby yadav_ajay » Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:53 pm

Hi BPTP members,

Are u having meeting tomorrow. If yes, Pls let us (GFWA) know about your meeting schedule, venue and agenda.

Also, how many members are joing that meeting and are you planning any protest against BPTP at Faridabad or GGN

We need to inform to media members for the same for the live coverage.

So you are requested to pls update me your all details and points of discussion with BPTP, so that same can be forwarded to Media.

Pls fix it at the earliest and inform accordingly.

regards

Ajay Yadav
yadav_ajay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ashoka2002inin » Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:05 pm

Dear Park Elite Floor Buyers,
Now it seems that our pateince is being taken for granted and nobody is bothering neither authority or builder to look into our issues.
Now authroity is waiting for the brutal protest from our end and i believe that it is only way to show greivences. Filling PIL, Launching FIR, meeting with DC are something like waste of time. We all should meet together at the site on next Sunday i.e. 09th Of july at the BPTP marketing office at site (Just after BPTP bridge) and stop the working at their office.

We should go there along with media and other support and ban the entry of their employees. By doing this, i hope there will be some image damage of BPTP and other builders. On Sunday, BPTP office is full of buyers and investors and when the things will affect their business then it will be eye opener for the authority and builders.

Let us meet there and till then spread the news to each buyer and try to contact them. Let unite and show them the power of democracy.
ashoka2002inin
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby bharat0211 » Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:04 pm

Dear Ashok,
I do agree with your suggestion but the problem is how to unite everyone and communicate them about the planned meeting. without going by formal procedure, nothing is gonna happen. Media will listen only when we will produce documentary proof about the formal complaint. I would request everyone to update their contact details and when we will go for such peaceful protest along-with media, every one should be present. GFWA is also with us and definitely some fruitful result will come.

The link of spreadsheet for updating your contact details is available on Site announcement page. Please provide your contact details so that we all can collectively protest against the builder.

http://www.myfaridabad.in/forum/

Regards,
Bharat
bharat0211

Postby malhotra_icwa » Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:50 pm

BPTP should tell in detail what was the original size of the super built area and what is the actual increase in area
for both 180 sq yard and 250sq yard unit of Elite floors. They are simply saying that the area has increased in staircase, boundary wall overhead tank etc. How the boundary wall can be added to calculate the super built area. Why they have not disclosed earlier if the area has increased. This is not at all a good tactics by the Builder. We should protest and put pressure on the Builder to provide full details .
malhotra_icwa

Postby gopalvijay » Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:06 pm

BPTP has got our signatures on the one sided Buyer Seller Agreement. We all know that whatever BPTP is demanding now is a case of clear cut cheating. But legally we are weak as we have been trapped in this agreement. I dont think that we can do anything against them legally. We should also not waste our time by writing to the Faridabad Administration. Even our CM will not be able to interfere in our matter as the BPTP's connections are well known to everybody.
We might have to do something different in this case. If we are able to air our plight on some National TV Channels like Aaj Tak, Zee News, India TV etc. then I think we shall be able to expose the wrong designs of BPTP in front of a very large audience and compel BPTP to withdraw its notice.
Otherwise out of 4000 affected persons , if we are able to get signatures of even thousand persons on a protest letter exposing the ill designs of BPTP, and send that signed letter to our PM, copy to Smt Sonia Gandhi and copy of this to all the newspapers and Media Houses....I think we will be able to make a big impact. And in this digital age we may not be actually requiring actual signatures of the persons but an e mail consent will be sufficient for back up record. By doing so we will be able to cause the stir for our desired impact.
gopalvijay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby drajitpratap » Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:26 pm

Mr Gopal Vijay, don,t be so much hopeless. Once you move to court, you will see, how things are changing. BPTP peoples will come to your doorstep for out of court settlement. They may not reply to your legal notice, but once hearing will start you will see how things are changing. Many lines written in Buyers aggrement and signed by you does not mean the builder can cheat you. One thing you must remember, court has got impression that most of the builders are cheat and from begining you will feel they are inclined to customers side. Many dalals of builder will discourage you to move to court quoting lines of buyers aggrement. Go ahead and hire a young lawyer with good experience in these matters and see the results. I personally don't think any protest or approch to higher authority can solve our problem. All are hand in gloves.
drajitpratap
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby aquaregia » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:15 pm

Hello everyone !

just one thing to say. JOIN !

call all other people whom you know for collective fight against the biggest cheater.
legal action must be initiated soon.

vikas bansal
+919810585747
aquaregia
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:29 am

Hello BPTP Park Elite Floors Members, we have not seen post coming from you for some days. We understand that you had planned meetings on Saturday/Sunday. Please update forum about those meetings.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby aquaregia » Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:10 pm

We are planning to seek legal remedy. Meanwhile, I request all the people who are genuinely interested in joining us to consider the situation with clear mind as this action may get prolonged and there is no backing out at a later stage.

In case you still find yourself ready, please send us a scanned copy of the latest demand letter in which the increased area and corresponding demand is mentioned. The copy may be send at any one of the following emails:

vikkibans@gmail.com
ghayurz@yahoo.com
rishiraj.garg@gmail.com
deepakmathur1811@yahoo.com

Since the time period left is very very short, keep copies of following documents ready.

1. Original application form.
2. Builder Buyer agreement
3. Addendum
4. All payment receipts
5. Latest demand letter showing increased demand
6. All communication with BPTP (if any)
7. Bank loan approval and disbursal (for those who have availed home loans)

You shall be intimated about further developments. However, please note that since the time period is short, it will be your individual duty to submit your documents to the concerned advocate.

with regards,
vikas bansal
aquaregia
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

PreviousNext

Return to BPTP Park Floors