Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

BPTP Park 81 Independent Floors

Like and Share the story
Forum for members of BPTP Park Floors, Parkland Faridabad

Re: BPTP Park 81 Independent Floors Faridabad by BPTP

Postby yksharma61@indiatimes.com » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:01 pm

Hello,
What is the fate of this Park-81, Independent Floors.
I have applied and paid about of 25% money in Nov' 2009 for BPTP Park-81, Independent Floors, in Sector-81, Faridabad; but still waiting for the allotment and agreement. Did any body get the allotment and agreement letter in this scheme? and by which time we will be given agreement letter and possession?

BPTP is not giving any positive response in this matter.

(Y K Sharma)
yksharma61@indiatimes.com

Postby drajitpratap » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:34 pm

I have booked a floor in sep 2009 and got allotment letter after 1-2 months. Sold off the floor in june 2010 at premium. Some thing must be wrong with you. Consult BPTP persons as soon as possible.
drajitpratap
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

BPTP Park 81 Independent Floors

Postby webmaster » Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:50 pm

Discussion forum for all BPTP Park 81 members. Please use this thread to discuss any issues related to BPTP Park 81 Independent Floors.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Re: BPTP Park 81 Independent Floors

Postby gauravarora » Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:54 pm

Dear Jayanta,

Thanks a lot for creating this forum.

Warm welcome to the members of Park 81.

Regards,
Gaurav
gauravarora
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby gauravarora » Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:19 pm

yksharma61@indiatimes.com wrote:Hello,
What is the fate of this Park-81, Independent Floors.
I have applied and paid about of 25% money in Nov' 2009 for BPTP Park-81, Independent Floors, in Sector-81, Faridabad; but still waiting for the allotment and agreement. Did any body get the allotment and agreement letter in this scheme? and by which time we will be given agreement letter and possession?

BPTP is not giving any positive response in this matter.

(Y K Sharma)

Dear Mr. Sharma,

There are couple of blocks in which there was a problem, not sure if its still there. But for rest of the project, the construction is going on. Allotment letter and agreement has been signed and bank finance is also happening. Rather, the project is demanding good preium in the market because of its location.

Regards,
Gaurav
gauravarora
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby gauravarora » Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:47 am

Dear All,

What is your opinion / estimate on BPTP offering posession for Park 81 units? As this project is quite approachable from the existing roads, by when do you think that people can start shifting and living there?

Regards,
Gaurav
gauravarora
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby umesh.prabhakar1965@rediffmail.com » Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:28 pm

Though there is no big issues or problems caused by bptp in the project Park 81 yet i smell some of the stink in the overall persona of the bptp.
Before something big,unpalatable act taken by the bptp let us unite and walk in line.
There is a group on the facebook in the name of park 81 and may join there,too.

Regards
Umesh Prabhakar
umesh.prabhakar1965@rediffmail.com
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby yash3 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:48 pm

Hi,
I have a unit in aqua block of park 81, had booked it in nov 2009 but still the construction is not completed.
I had also visited the site several times and have apprehension in quality of material.
can any one throw some light on this matter.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Yash
yash3

Postby mikesab » Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:01 am

yash3 wrote:Hi,
I have a unit in aqua block of park 81, had booked it in nov 2009 but still the construction is not completed.
I had also visited the site several times and have apprehension in quality of material.
can any one throw some light on this matter.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Yash

Only thing good about BPTP is its construction quality. :) :) Big concern is that when Puri had not even started VIP floors, these Park Floors were 2 storeys tall and now VIP Floors is much near to completion.

BPTP has bitten more than it can chew for the sake of its public issue and they would not wanna handover these projects in hurry until their IPO is out so you will have to wait until their IPO is launched.
mikesab

Postby gauravarora » Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:11 am

Hi Yash,

You are right, construction activity has slowed down a lot and I had enquired from the site office and they said that after 15th Jan they will speed up the work. I would suggest two things:

1.Whenever u visit the site, if it is on a weekday or Saturday then should visit the site office also a take status from GM over there. All other forum members or Park 81 should also do the same. Atleast, they will notice our concerns

2. Second is to join the community on facebook for Park 81 (if you have not). It has been created by Mr. Umesh Prabhakar and we are planning to meet up to discuss the issues with the project on 27th.

Regarding the quality of material, my observation is that every builder has been doing the same. I have been visiting the site since day one and also been visiting Puri's adjacent site when brick work was going on. Main thing is brick and cement. Finishing in all there floors, whatever the builder does is temporary. Anyone who moves in has to spend on his own. There was hardly any difference in the basic material (bricks and cement) being used by Puri and BPTP and same was my observation with other builders too. Anyway, as you have raised this point so share some more details. If required, we can take it up during the meeting which is being planned. As of now, there is not much traction from the buyers of this project on this forum. Hope that we get more people to have a healthy discussion and sort out the issues.

Regards,
Gaurav
gauravarora
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Meeting of BPTP Park 81 Owners on 27 Jan 2013

Postby gauravarora » Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:06 pm

Dear All,

A meeting for BPTP Park 81 Owners / Investors is scheduled for 27 Jan 2013. We shall assemble in front if the sample flat which is on the 24 mtr road (Avenue lane, Unit no. 27) at site of Park 81 project.

This meeting is to get cognizance of the progress of work and discuss the issues and way head. All are requested to attend the meeting and also invite future residents of Park 81 through your reference.

Look forward to meet everyone.

Best wishes,
Gaurav Arora
gauravarora
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby siwachss » Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:00 pm

I have received following reply from bptp hence passetion time is Jan-13
----- Original Message -----
To: xxx@hotmail.com
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2013 3:21 PM
Subject: xxxxx/Park-81

Dear Mr. Singh,

Greetings from BPTP Limited,

This is in reference to your below mentioned mail, we would like to bring in to your kind notice that next demand for your unit shall be sent in April 2013 tentatively. Please be updated that the construction is going on in full swing in various blocks for Park-81. Please be informed that offer of possession letter shall be issued in August 2013 tentatively according to the construction status. Sir, construction is running as per the time frame agreed in the agreement.

You are requested to bear with us for some time for the next demand to be generated.

Thank you for writing to us. Should you require any assistance please feel free to call at +91-124-385 (2787) or write in to us at customercare@bptp.com

Thanks & Regards,

Akshad Verma

BPTP Crest

Plot # 15, Udyog Vihar Phase-IV|Gurgaon-15, Haryana

Phone: +91-124-385-BPTP (2787)

------------------- Original Message -------------------
Received: 1/15/2013 4:22 PM
To: <CustomerCareteam>; Mr. SUNNY GUPTA
Cc: xxxx@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: xxxx/Park-81

Dear Sir,

Just remind you again there is not any construction activity after December-2011 hence passetion time for said floor is January-2013. Why construction is delayed ? And let me give expected date of passetion.

Thanks and Regards

xxxxx
To: <CustomerCareteam>
Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2012 7:08 PM
Subject: xxx/Park-81

Dear Sir,

I have a floor in your project Park-81 Unit No CLxxxx, I would like to draw your attention there is no construction progress from January-2012 to Till date All the things are in same manner as these were in Month of January. Staircase which were uncomplete in Jan-12 are still uncomplete evenafter the period of 8 months.

My concern is this that construction work has stopped for last 8 month and there will be delay in delivery of floors .Please update why construction has stopped for so long period .

Thanks and Regards

xxxx
This message (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is non-public, proprietary, privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law or may constitute as attorney work product. If you are not the intended receipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, notify us immediately by telephone and destroy this message if a facsimile or (ii) delete this message immediately if this is an electronic communication. Thank you. For Customer Care requests please email customercare@bptp.com.
siwachss
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Meeting of BPTP Park 81 Owners on 27 Jan 2013

Postby gauravarora » Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:36 pm

In continuation to the message posted earlier, the meeting is scheduled at 11 AM on 27th.

Hope to see you all.

Regards,
Gaurav

gauravarora wrote:Dear All,

A meeting for BPTP Park 81 Owners / Investors is scheduled for 27 Jan 2013. We shall assemble in front if the sample flat which is on the 24 mtr road (Avenue lane, Unit no. 27) at site of Park 81 project.

This meeting is to get cognizance of the progress of work and discuss the issues and way head. All are requested to attend the meeting and also invite future residents of Park 81 through your reference.

Look forward to meet everyone.

Best wishes,
Gaurav Arora
gauravarora
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby gauravarora » Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:53 pm

Dear Mr. Singh,

Thanks for sharing the info. To a similar mail, I did not get any date for posession from BPTP and my unit is also in Coral block. WIth the pace at which work is going on, the timeline looks pretty optimistic. If you are in Faridabad, then plz join in for the meeting on 27th.

Also, plz send your contact number or email id at gauravarora80@hotmail.com. WIll call you up to discuss this further.

Regards,
Gaurav

siwachss wrote:I have received following reply from bptp hence passetion time is Jan-13
To: xxx@hotmail.com
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2013 3:21 PM
Subject: xxxxx/Park-81

Dear Mr. Singh,

Greetings from BPTP Limited,

This is in reference to your below mentioned mail, we would like to bring in to your kind notice that next demand for your unit shall be sent in April 2013 tentatively. Please be updated that the construction is going on in full swing in various blocks for Park-81. Please be informed that offer of possession letter shall be issued in August 2013 tentatively according to the construction status. Sir, construction is running as per the time frame agreed in the agreement.

You are requested to bear with us for some time for the next demand to be generated.

Thank you for writing to us. Should you require any assistance please feel free to call at +91-124-385 (2787) or write in to us at customercare@bptp.com

Thanks & Regards,

Akshad Verma

BPTP Crest

Plot # 15, Udyog Vihar Phase-IV|Gurgaon-15, Haryana

Phone: +91-124-385-BPTP (2787)

------------------- Original Message -------------------
Received: 1/15/2013 4:22 PM
To: <CustomerCareteam>; Mr. SUNNY GUPTA
Cc: xxxx@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: xxxx/Park-81

Dear Sir,

Just remind you again there is not any construction activity after December-2011 hence passetion time for said floor is January-2013. Why construction is delayed ? And let me give expected date of passetion.

Thanks and Regards

xxxxx
To: <CustomerCareteam>
Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2012 7:08 PM
Subject: xxx/Park-81

Dear Sir,

I have a floor in your project Park-81 Unit No CLxxxx, I would like to draw your attention there is no construction progress from January-2012 to Till date All the things are in same manner as these were in Month of January. Staircase which were uncomplete in Jan-12 are still uncomplete evenafter the period of 8 months.

My concern is this that construction work has stopped for last 8 month and there will be delay in delivery of floors .Please update why construction has stopped for so long period .

Thanks and Regards

xxxx
This message (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is non-public, proprietary, privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law or may constitute as attorney work product. If you are not the intended receipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, notify us immediately by telephone and destroy this message if a facsimile or (ii) delete this message immediately if this is an electronic communication. Thank you. For Customer Care requests please email customercare@bptp.com.
gauravarora
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Calling for BPTP Park 81 Allottees

Postby gauravarora » Thu May 15, 2014 11:16 am

Dear All,

We have been working together to fight out with BPTP on various issues related to Park 81 project from long time now. Our association has also been registered now and we are quickly moving towards our next step of taking the legal route against BPTP for all the issues related to this project.

There are many allottees who are already part of this group. We have a group email id as well from which we regularly communicate with all registered members. Its high time that we all come together for this fight.

For all other members who have not yet joined hands with us, please send a email to park81allotteessociety@gmail.com and share your contact details so that going forward you receive all communication from the group. We shall very soon call a meeting of the members to discuss the future course of action.

N.B: All members who are already part of the mailing group need not send the mail again.

Best Regards,
Gaurav
+91 9868087365
gauravarora
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Next

Return to BPTP Park Floors