Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Forum for members of BPTP Park Floors, Parkland Faridabad

Re: Registration Bluff in Park Elite Floor

Postby mdtuli » Mon May 20, 2013 10:46 am

BPTP HAS OFFERED POSSESSION WITHOUT OBTAINING THE OCCUPATION CERTIFICATE,WHICH IS ILLEGAL AND THERE IS NO ELECTRICITY CONNECTION FROM DHBVN (ELECTRICITY DEPTT.)
NOBODY IS READY TO FIGHT
I AM READY TO FIGHT
M.D TULI M.9711226121
mdtuli
Official Member
Official Member

Postby kpmurthy » Wed May 22, 2013 8:20 pm

I am also in the same boat like u guys. I have paid all the charges and other extra charges too. I have been given letter for fit out too, which I have already given to the site Engineer. They told me earlier that the Registration process will complete in April 2013 but till date no information. I have send a mail to BPTP and they have given the same reply that they will carry out Registration process in June end. So what next we can do?
kpmurthy

Postby umesh.prabhakar1965@rediffmail.com » Thu May 23, 2013 8:52 pm

Friends,

Owning a house duly paid by all of you is your constitutional right. And still all of you struggling for a legitimate/authorized house.
The action plan should be that you snatch your constitutional right from the jaws of Builders and the corrupt authorities. I know the battle is tough but truth prevails in the end.

All ELITE FLOOR OWNERS are being cheated by Colonizer and all of you have been trapped by the colonizer. None among you have come forward to fight against the injustice. That's why colonizer is taking an advantage for the same.

Even one person/consumer from ELITE FLOOR comes forward will be supported in the fight against the injustice.
Please come out of MAILS and jump in the battlefield and i assure that all the arms, ammunition, training & logistics will be provided.

JAAGO CUSTOMERS JAAGO.

Regards

Umesh Prabhakar
umesh.prabhakar1965@rediffmail.com
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Fri May 24, 2013 10:54 am

You have invested your money to get a fully legal and structurally fit house, and the builder has promised you the same.
Builder has broken its promise and it is your right to approach the authorities and demand justice.
I have read that courts in India have penalized companies like cadbury for pin in their chocolate,and so many people going to court for electronic appliances like mobile,TV, fridge.
But why Educated and Internet savvy buyers prefer to remain silent against the Builder, is also baffling,
Those who prefer to remain silent against the builder are doing double crime, and they are also hand in Glove with the builder.Because it is not possible for a educated person to remain silent against such a cheating!
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby umesh.prabhakar1965@rediffmail.com » Fri May 24, 2013 7:59 pm

Naveen ji,

All members on the forum spit all the anger or exuberance by way of writing a mail only.

Don't want to come out in the open and take the builder head on.
Taking head on is cumbersome but finally is sweet in nature.

Regards

Umesh Kumar Prabhakar
umesh.prabhakar1965@rediffmail.com
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

registration on super area-loss 0f 1-3 lacs in transfer cases

Postby mdtuli » Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:48 pm

builder BPTP is charging stamp duty in elite floors in sector-75
1.on super area x circle rate x7/100 (for male )
2.builder is charging 2% extra rate applicable for MCF area whereas this is NON MCF area

Only Built up Area can be Registered not Super Area : There is no concept of Super Area recognized by the DTCP and it is necessary that only the built up area should be registered as a dwelling unit. It is clearly given in the Haryana Apartment Ownership Rules 1987 that the Colonizer should declare the actual measurement of the Dwelling Unit and describe all the common area and facilities provided in the complex. The common area and facilities being indivisible, shall be shown as the percentage owned by all the owners of the complex.
mdtuli
Official Member
Official Member

BPTP floor holder's problems

Postby inderrana » Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:17 pm

Dear members
I have a BPTP floor in Sector 82, N block. The builder has given an offer of possession to me with demand for balance due & registration/stamp duty charges. I got to know that without completion certificate, occupancy certificate from govt authority, the builder cannot offer possession. Above that they have demanded IFMS of Rs 30000/- & maintenance charges Rs 35000/- for the whole year in advance, which comes to Rs 3000/- pm. ( Even DLF is not charging that high for their reputed projects)

Firstly how come the builder can ask for maintenance charges before giving the possession &
Secondly the charges are unjustified as there is no power backup, no lifts as the unit has 3 floors only.
No electricity & water is available from HUDA, so we don't know how BPTP is going to provide & how much they are going to charge.

Club membership fee has been charged in advance but there is no sight of club building.

The project is already delayed & still there is no sight of completion in near future.
The company turns deaf ears to all our querries. They threaten to charge penalty if we delay the payment, but they are not compensating for all the delay from their side.
It seem BPTP & HUDA are hand in glove with each other.

I truly appreciate the efforts being put by this association & I am sure many more are having the problems similar to mine.
Would be grateful for any help & guidance provided by the members of the association.

Thanks & regards
Inderjit Singh
inderrana

Re: Unjustified demand raised by BPTP for Park Elite Floors

Postby mdtuli » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:33 pm

if you are interested ,you can discuss at m -9711226121
mdtuli
Official Member
Official Member

Postby vgupta35 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:06 pm

Dear Inderji

I have Park elite floor 180 Sq. yard 2nd floor in A-Block Sector-85 purchased in resale in 2011. Since its purchase I am only giving money to BPTP having nothing in my hand. Till now I have fulfilled all their demands whether it was ethical or unethical but I cannot satisfy their hunger.

One thing I can surely say about bptp is that they are not going to give us possession until & unless we will take legal actions against them. They are shameless persons. All the customer care executives are told to tell lies & misguide the customers. The only motive of BPTP is to loot money whatever they can. One day we have to take legal actions against them. Important is when we take actions? If action is to be taken why not now? what is the use of taking actions after paying more hard earned money to them.

Last year, In august 2012 I received "Offer of Possession Letter". I paid all the money including maintenance charges, cost escalation charges, enhanced EDC/IDC, 1% extra stamp duty, extra conveyance deed charges but till now no registry from BPTP. When I enquired about OC they said "It is a part of physical possession & they are trying for same".
Last week once again I received demand of Rs. 85000/- for enhanced stamp duty. I had already deposited Rs 166000/- to BPTP last year but BPTP is charging total Rs. 251000/- as stamp duty @ Rs. 4000/- sq feet for 1043 sq. feet area. I don't know whether this circle rate for area Rs. 4000/- per sq.feet & Stamp duty 6% is correct or not.

Vikas Gupta
vgupta35
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby mdtuli » Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:53 pm

DEER GUPTA JI,
6% STAMP DUTY AND CIRCLE RATE RS 4000/-W.E F 1/4/2013 ARE CORRECT
DEMAND OF RS 85000/- IS UNJUSTIFIED,AS BPTP IS RESPONSIBLE FOR DELAY IN REGISTRATION
BUT FOR THAT YOU HAVE TO FILE COMPLAINT IN STATE COMMISSION AT DELHI
M.D.TULI 9711226121
mdtuli
Official Member
Official Member

Postby vgupta35 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:03 pm

Dear Tuliji

Thanks for your valuable reply. I have noted your contact no. & will call you tomorrow for further guidance.

Regards
Vikas Gupta
vgupta35
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Previous

Return to BPTP Park Floors