Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Omaxe New Heights Sector 78

Like and Share the story
Discuss about the new project Omaxe New Heights, Sector 78, Faridabad

Omaxe New Heights Sector 78

Postby debpriya1984 » Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:53 pm

Dear All,
I invite all the investors of the above project to start an online community to discuss the progress. I need your help and guidance as I live abroad.
Thanks For your time,
Debasis
debpriya1984
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Omaxe New Heights Sector 78

Postby webmaster » Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:00 pm

Hi Debasis,

I have created a dedicated forum section for Omaxe New Heights and Omaxe Faridabad.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby amit.bali » Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:09 pm

There is no change in greater faridabad, and seems like for next 2 years nothing will happen,

My suggestion is to sale of all property in faridabad & move to greater noida

Amit

debpriya1984 wrote:Dear All,
I invite all the investors of the above project to start an online community to discuss the progress. I need your help and guidance as I live abroad.
Thanks For your time,
Debasis
amit.bali

Postby rajeev.kmr.singh » Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:58 pm

I have filed a RTI for Omaxe New Heights to DTCP, Chandigarh . I m awaitting a response from them. As soon as i have it i'll share it here on this forum. Listed below are the questions i have asked. Hope that it'll get us some clarity. :cool2:
===================================
Omaxe has been granted a licence (no. 248) in the name of M/s S.N Relators pvt. ltd. to develop a group housing colony for an area of 10 acres in sector 78 faridabad.My questions regarding this are..
1- Has revised building plans/Maps been approved for Omaxe New Heights Project.
2- If Plans/Maps of Omaxe new Heights is not approved. Then what are the reason behind them. A photocopy/photocopies of the all communications done with omaxe regarding this are required.
3- If Plans/Maps of Omaxe new Heights is approved. Then a photocopy of approved plan/maps is required.
===================================

Rajeev
rajeev.kmr.singh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby rajeev.kmr.singh » Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:47 am

I have recieved following response from Omaxe CC regarding map approaval which is a +ve one. RTI response from DTCP, Chandigarh is still awaited.

=========================================
This is in reference to the under mentioned mail towards the booking of your flat in our project Omaxe New Heights, Faridabad at the outset we would like mention that all the approvals are in place and shortly you would receiving a letter to go ahead with the financial formalities.
=========================================

Regards,
Rajeev
rajeev.kmr.singh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby rajeev.kmr.singh » Wed May 11, 2011 10:51 am

Just recieved RTI response from DTCP Chandigarh for ONH revised map approval. RTI response... says that it's because that Omaxe who was granted licenses under the name M/s S.N. Realtors are suppose to pay pending EDC/IDC dues as well as licenses is to renewed before they get final approval.
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
rajeev.kmr.singh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ashutoshkoul » Tue May 22, 2012 10:40 am

Dear All,
There is one thing which if any one can clarify is that OSV and New Heights are having same licence number. SO Omaxe (SN Realators) are submitting EDC on account of same licence. So will there be any different calculation taking into account of area of OSV and NH and are we going to pay for the EDC calculated and distributed proportionally between OSV and NH.
Second issue is Club and other facilities charges.
Since NH and OSV are on same plot with common boundary why should pay the club fee (etc) when that is going to be used by NH or are they providing NH separate facilities. Shouldn't that charges be equally distributed between OSV and NH.
Please provide your inputs and i also request NH people to join us (OSV) for meeting with Omaxe.

Regards,
Ashutosh Koul
ashutoshkoul
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby kanvit » Thu May 24, 2012 5:20 pm

Dear friends,

We should meet urgently. Shall we propose to meet on 26th or 27th . Any location any one recommends? I am now getting frequent reminder from Omaxe and the below one is the latest received today.

Regards

Quote:
Dear Customer

Greetings from Omaxe..!

This is to remind you that the due date for your current due amount has exceeded, please make payments before 31st May’2012.

Please ignore if you have already made the payment.

Please note: This is an auto generated mail, please do not reply to this mail.
Feel free to call Omaxe Care at 1800-102-0064 from your phone or write to us at care@omaxe.com
Assistance for NRIs is available at +919999999843/ nricare@omaxe.com

Please get your Addresses/ Contact number/ Email ID updated at addresschange@omaxe.com (please ensure that you send the valid proofs with a scanned copy of application for an update/change)

Thanks & Regards
Customer care team
kanvit
Official Member
Official Member

Postby drajitpratap » Thu May 24, 2012 5:37 pm

I am OK with 27th. Venue is no problem with me. Got same reminder.
drajitpratap
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ashutoshkoul » Fri May 25, 2012 10:05 am

Hi Friends,
I am member of OSV but still would like to meet NH so as to discuss about Omaxe.
27 is ok so if everyone is OK we can meet 27 evening and if everyone agree we can meet CCD Nehru place say 7 pm.
Pls confirm if any one interested.

Regards,
Ashutosh Koul
ashutoshkoul
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby kanvit » Fri May 25, 2012 10:55 am

IMO, we should meet at construction site and update ourselves with the latest status as well at 5.00 PM along with a review of master road construction. Following persons also showed interest in meeting in the past. Would request them to also come and meet.

KMS1975
shivsidh
sachdevarajesh1
jainrajesh1
vicky0909

Regards
Vitesh
kanvit
Official Member
Official Member

Postby ashutoshkoul » Fri May 25, 2012 11:01 am

In that case i would request to meet tomorrow as there might be someone present on site and not on sunday.if everyone agree we can meet tomorrow at 5 pm at site.

Regards,
Ashutosh Koul
ashutoshkoul
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby kanvit » Fri May 25, 2012 11:20 am

I am OK.

See you tomorrow at 5.
kanvit
Official Member
Official Member

Postby jainamit22 » Sat May 26, 2012 2:23 pm

My friend went to ONH site today to inquire about a new flat. To his surprise no one from Omaxe was present at the site office, the guard gave him number of sales executive (Himanshu). My friend had a very long discussion with Mr Himanshu and was told that ONH is launching remaining(10%) flats at 2700 - 2800 psft in the first week of June. ONH is 100 mtrs away from Master road and is easily walkable. Mr Himanshu told him that the moment Master road touches 25 Mtrs Omaxe road the rate would touch 3500 - 4000 psft.

On construction front: All towers have touched 5 - 6th floor. Every tower has about 10 people working in parallel.

I feel all the people who are still holding on to ONH flat should continue holding them as the prices are bound to jump after 1st week of June when Omaxe launches flats at new rates. I am sure no property dealer will share this info with the prospective sellers.

My friend was also told that normally all people from Omaxe will be available at head office instead of site.
jainamit22

Postby gopalvijay » Mon May 28, 2012 10:26 am

Dear Amit Jain,

The builders are en cashing the master road in a very big way. The master road work has just begun and there is a steep increase announced by the builders whose projects are touched by the master road. KLJ Greens has increased its prices in A1, A2 and A3 towers from 2300/- to 2800/- psf. This project is touching the 75 metres master road. Even the secondary market is hotting up very fast. A 2 BHK RPS flat which was being quoted at Rs 1800/- psf only 4 months back is now at Rs 2400/- psf.
These jumps are there when the master road work is still not in full steam, when the farmers agitation is still not completely solved, when there is no decision on the construction coming in the way of the master roads. But everyone knows that the roadblocks are very few now and things would be in place soon. The builders and the Property Dealers have gained tremendously in the last 3-4 months time for ZERO efforts from them. It is only due to the untiring efforts of GFWA that some positive action is visible in Neharpar which is instantly en cashed by these groups.
At what levels the builders and property dealers would take the property prices in next two years time if the 1st phase of master road would be ready, if the Agra canal bridges would be ready, and when the Metro would start from YMCA ?
gopalvijay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Next

Return to Omaxe New Heights