Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Omaxe not refunding EDC charges

Like and Share the story
Discuss about the new project Omaxe New Heights, Sector 78, Faridabad

Omaxe not refunding EDC charges

Postby rb0043596 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:44 pm

Hi Friends,

1. i had a word with Omaxe officials and saying that Omaxe will not refund the amount for Enhanced EDC they have charged from customer on 2012.

2. and the possession will be after Dewali, which is not possible as lots of work is pending in the site. it may takes another 6 months.

any news from your side, please share

Regards,
Rahul
rb0043596

Re: Omaxe not refunding EDC charges

Postby anilkrva2 » Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:51 pm

i also paid enhanced EDC and they have charged more than the amount they should for 1350 SqFt flat which is Rs. 2,79,450/- dont know whether they will refund or not

rb0043596 wrote:Hi Friends,

1. i had a word with Omaxe officials and saying that Omaxe will not refund the amount for Enhanced EDC they have charged from customer on 2012.

2. and the possession will be after Dewali, which is not possible as lots of work is pending in the site. it may takes another 6 months.

any news from your side, please share

Regards,
Rahul
anilkrva2
Official Member
Official Member

Postby sachdevarajesh1 » Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:07 pm

Hi
I had sent court notification to Omaxe asking refund of amount I had paid on account of enhanced EDC. After repeatitive follow ups I could merely get an acknowledgement. I guess we need to collectively take it up with Omaxe.

Does any one have updates on possession dates.

Regards
sachdevarajesh1
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ankit.aneja » Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:24 pm

Hello I think the case for enhanced EDC/IDC is with haryana court and decision is deferred till April 2014 , Can we ask builders to refund our enhanced EDC /IDC /I have a flat at ansal royal heritage .Can i ask my builder to refund my enhanced EDC /IDC /.Please advi ce
ankit.aneja

Postby umesh.prabhakar1965@rediffmail.com » Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:42 pm

Dear Ankit,

If at all you have paid the EEDC after 19.03.2013 you have every right to demand the same back from your colonizer. Otherwise wait for the time of dosposal of the case.

Regards

Umesh Prabhakar
umesh.prabhakar1965@rediffmail.com
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby anilkrva2 » Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:21 pm

Umesh Ji unlukily i paid enhanced EDC of Rs.279450/- on 20th March 2012, do i have any hope of getting this EDC back from Omaxe.. do you advice me to write to Omaxe on this...thanks
anilkrva2
Official Member
Official Member

Postby umesh.prabhakar1965@rediffmail.com » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:59 am

Anil ji,

You have paid the EEDC after the order of stay imposed by hon'ble high court. Now you need to know through RTI whether Omaxe has paid any amountin the form of EEDC to the competent authorities or not. If at all Omaxe has not paid any amount of EEDC to DGTCP the same can be recovered from Omaxe but through court only or by way of writing to DGTCP in Chandigarh.

You will have to put in good amount of hard work or else wait for the final outcome of court case.

Regards

Umesh Prabhakar
umesh.prabhakar1965@rediffmail.com
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby rb0043596 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:24 pm

As per the latest update, it will take 3 to 4 months to release possession letter for Bloomberg building. and others i think going to start from Feb' 14.

Regarding EDC, still dont have any info.

Yes, we have to take this up with Omaxe collectively to refund EDC charges.
rb0043596

Postby brandoo » Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:53 pm

Omaxe will not refund EEDC and for that matter none of the builder will do. ONH is ready for possession and Omaxe received OC on 31st march 2013 but license expired in the month of October 2013, hence technically can't offer possession with expired license and deed can't be registered.
brandoo
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby anilkrva2 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:44 pm

Dear All

i have asked for refund and below is the reply i got from customer care...fyi and request everyone to send mailers etc to seek there responce

Dear Mr. Vaishnav,

Greetings from Omaxe!

This is with reference to your query received at Web Portal, we would like to bring to your kind notice that once the decision is finalized for EEDC refund, we shall keep you posted on the proceedings.

Request you to please extend support till we reach a conclusion.
anilkrva2
Official Member
Official Member

Postby jthakar » Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:40 am

anilkrva2 wrote:Dear All

i have asked for refund and below is the reply i got from customer care...fyi and request everyone to send mailers etc to seek there responce

Dear Mr. Vaishnav,

Greetings from Omaxe!

This is with reference to your query received at Web Portal, we would like to bring to your kind notice that once the decision is finalized for EEDC refund, we shall keep you posted on the proceedings.

Request you to please extend support till we reach a conclusion.

let me know if anyone has received any kind of refund for enhanced edc, seems sooner or later it will be paid as builder lobby and dtcp will not spare to collect charges from people
jthakar

Postby prateek.sm » Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:42 pm

More:

http://www.moneylife.in/article/vat-on- ... 29442.html

I do not find anywhere thta this is applicable only in Maharashtra or all over India. VAT would vary from State to State but there is no figure mentioned anywhere for Haryana.

EDC/IDC/Service Tax/TDS/Registration Charges/Stamp Duty and now VAT..how much excess are we paying over the BSP? 30-35%?
prateek.sm

Return to Omaxe New Heights