Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Discuss about the new project Omaxe Heights, Sector 86, Faridabad

Omaxe Heights Progress and Status Update

Postby ravikant » Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:21 pm

I have a 2 BHK flat in Aurora Towers at Omaxe heights. Has anyone been to the site recently. I went there almost a year back. I will greatly appreciate if someone could update on the progress of the entire project. It will be great if you could post latest photos of the site like you have done for BPTP project.

It has been more than 42 months (36 months + 6 months grace period) since the date of the agreement so I am also eligible for late delivery penalty. Let us see if Omaxe cares to remember this at the time of giving possession.

I would like to thank Jayanta and others for making this website and bringing people together. I sincerely hope that more people from other projects (Not just RPS Group and Piyush Heights) join in soon. Wish you all the very best. Cheers!!!
ravikant

Re: Omaxe Heights Possession

Postby tinesha » Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:43 am

Hello !
Possession for 2BHK will start Beginning of next year & 3BHK mid - next year .
Best regards
Tinesha
tinesha

Re: Omaxe Heights Progress and Status Update

Postby sreedip25 » Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:33 pm

hello everybody ,

yes I have been to the site a week before the and work is progressing fast ..yet a lot of work is still left ....

2BHK----outside and inside finishing done,colouring and plastering done ....dont remember in one tower lifts are also installed.....they are doing the fittings and in and around the tower and clearing off the debris.....you can expect in coming 3-4 months to hear something good....... :thumb: :thumb:

3 bhk ----mark,genex,century these are being fitted with tiles and marble......stairs work going on....few places plastering......rest of the tower are still to be plaster and more over few towers are there where the side walls are not even finished......lets see :(
sreedip25

Return to Omaxe Heights