Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Discuss about the new project Omaxe Heights, Sector 86, Faridabad

Hooliganism at Omaxe Heights, residents beaten by local goons

Postby webmaster » Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:18 am

This letter was requested to be posted by member.

An Open Letter to Mr. Rohtas Goel (MD of Omaxe Group), Mr. Anand Kaushik (MLA, Faridabad), Mr. Lalit Naagr (Tigaon Constiruency), Prospective buyers

Dear All,

This is an open letter written to draw attention of yours to the state of current affairs in Omaxe Heights, Sec-86, Faridabad once a beautiful society where people used to live fearless and in harmony. Before I put my questions in front of all of you, I would like to apprise you of a latest incident that happened on October 11, 2013 in Omaxe Heights which changed the perspective of many including me towards this society and its future.

On October, 11, 2013 at around 10 PM, a couple of residents along with a few members of RWA were standing and talking among each other, when a resident called by the name of Dr. Nagar residing in Icon tower of Omaxe Heights came and started abusing a member of RWA literally without any provocation. He used lines like “Tu bada president hai RWA ka . Teri presidentgiri me utaarunga”. When other residents standing with the RWA objected, he left and threatened the members of elected body with dire consequences of raising voice against him. Meanwhile other residents also came forward and everybody decided to go in numbers and meet Dr. Nagar and ask him about this weird behavior. What happened next had never happened in the society since its existence. As the residents moved towards Dr. Nagar’s home, Dr. Nagar came back along with 5-6 local goons heavily armed with licensed revolvers and country made pistols and started beating the RWA Joint Secretary, Security Officer and other residents. Since they were heavily armed, not even one resident or security guards could counter them. They beat residents with ease and left in an open jeep. After beating they said that Dr. Nagar has licensed firearms so going to Police would not help.

Why were RWA members intimidated without any provocation?

Dr. Nagar is trying to set up a sports academy inside the campus with the help of local sports persons who have no credentials and are goons by nature. RWA has been vocal about this. No resident wants its sports facilities encroached by the outsiders for its personal monetary gains. He had many times threatened RWA with beating etc in the past.

My first question is to Mr. Rohtas Goel, MD of Omaxe Group. Mr. Rohtas Goel, people around Omaxe Heights say that Omaxe has been very kind towards farmers and has always paid them more than what other builders had paid. Where is this kindness when our residents get beaten? Why is security agency not potent enough to counter such goons? Where is your promise to provide us security 24/7? Right now the moral of all the residents is so down and nobody is feeling secure inside the campus. You may say that the area is newly developed and people around us do not know the concept of Group Housing but then, why the situation is not the same in other societies like BPTP Park Grandeura, Puri Pranayam etc?

My next question is to Mr. Anand Kaushik, MLA. I remember when you came to our society and promised that you were our brother and any gunda badmaash can never threaten us as long as you were there with us. Sir, to your notice, Mr. Naagar has claimed openly that he sits with you on daily basis and has your backing. Sir, right now we are being mistreated by your gunda, not any others. Where is our brother now?

Mr. Lalit Nagar, it’s been told that you called RWA personally on behalf of Dr. Nagar (may be he is your relative Nagar-Nagar connection) and asked them to let coaches continue with the coaching. Is that true? Who have given you the authority for the same? You are not even an elected body in the government. You never know if we will vote in your constituency and do you think the residents of Omaxe Heights will vote for you if you behave like this?

Prospective buyers in Omaxe Heights – If you are thinking of buying in this society do not think twice but thrice, 4 times …. 10 times. If you some from a civilized world who is expecting peace, safety, security here, then look away. Buy in BPTP Park Grandeura, Ozone Park, Uppal Jade and others but not in Omaxe Heights. The security here is poor. Local Congress leaders like Dr. Nagar, Rinku Chandila (NSUI adhyaksh), Sujit (incharge of sports academy run by Dr. Nagar) are occupying flats here who want to take over the RWA and dictate their terms to fulfill their monetary and political ambitions. Dr. Nagar, the worst guy of this society is now bringing his relatives inside the society by getting them flats on rents. The situation is going to worsen in future when Omaxe Heights will be dominated by local goon political leaders and their relatives. The enemy will not be outside but inside the society.

I know whatever I have written here will effect me soon. The demand in this society may decrease and so will the prices but I do not want anyone to get stuck in this s**t society like me. The biggest culprit here is Mr. Rohtas Goel, MD of Omaxe group who promised us 24/7 security so I request readers to never buy in any property of OMAXE. I am a regular visitor of other societies in vicinity and they all have amazing facilities, security etc but Omaxe Heights is nothing but a “glorified slum”.

You may say that writing such a letter would not do anything and people should protest. We did on October 11 and I wrote what happened. I am a father of two and I also don’t want to get shot and I hope you guys will also not want to. But I want the world to know the true state of a society which looks so beautiful and happy from outside. I think at least by reading this letter, people will get the true face of Omaxe and people will not get trapped in their societies like me.

If any of those to whom this letter is addressed is reading this, please come forward and talk to us. Omaxe Heights need your support to bring that confidence and vibrancy back. Help us get rid of these goons who are slowly taking over Omaxe Heights.

Regards,

Ohresident
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Re: Hooliganism at Omaxe Heights, residents beaten by local goons

Postby PEFL » Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:02 pm

Dear Freinds,

At least you can lodge an FIR in your area police chauki.

regards
PEFL

Postby umesh.prabhakar1965@rediffmail.com » Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:36 pm

Dear Omaxe heights residents,

"Federation of apartment owners, Greater Faridabad" is ready to stand by you in lodging a complaint to Police, visit to Deputy Commissioner on the subject matter.

Kindly let us know the convenient meeting time with the elected RWA.

We assure you all kind of support moral or whatever is best possible to seek justice.

Regards

Umesh Kumar Prabhakar
umesh.prabhakar1965@rediffmail.com
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ssp142000 » Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:05 pm

This can be sorted out only if each and every Omaxe resident unites and launches an appropriate action. Hats off to Umesh Kumar Prabhakarji for his courage and humanity.

Watch this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csMsf2V7zeI
Thanks

Shamsher
ssp142000
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ssp142000 » Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:22 pm

Thanks

Shamsher
ssp142000
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby umesh.prabhakar1965@rediffmail.com » Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:20 am

Dear Omaxe heights residents,

We have not heard anything from you, so far.
We assure you to stand by at all times of difficulty. If such incidents are stopped at first place they will continue to grow and such elements may cause injury to other RWAs,too.

Waiting to hear something from you.

Regards

Umesh Kumar Prabhakar
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby umesh.prabhakar1965@rediffmail.com » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:35 am

वह साइकिल पर अपने एक तरफ गैस का छोटा सिलेंडर बाँध कर जा रहा था. उसके आगे भी हैंडल पर जो समान टंगा था उससे साफ लग रहा था की वह कोई गैस आदि को साफ करने और उनकी मरम्मत करने का काम करता होगा. एक जगह ट्रैफिक जाम था और संभाल कर चलते रहने के बाद भी उसके सिलेंडर का हिस्सा जाम में फंसी कार से टकरा गया. उसे पछतावा हुआ पर यह उसके चेहरे पर आयी शिकन से लग रहा था.

कार के अन्दर से चूड़ीदार पायजामा और सफ़ेद कुरता पहने एक आदमी निकला उसने अपनी कार देखी और उसपर लगे खरोंच के निशान दिखे तो उसे गुस्सा आगया. और उसने साइकिल वाले को पास बुलाया, उसके पास आते ही उसने उसकी गाल पर जोर से थप्पड़ जड़ दिया. उस गरीब की आंखों में पानी भर आया, और अपने गाल पर हाथ रखता हुआ वहाँ से चला गया.

एक सज्जन जो इस घटनाक्रम को देख रहे थे उस साइकिल वाले के पास गए और बोले-’चलो, पुलिस में रिपोर्ट लिखाओ. उसको अदालत में घसीट कर दिखाएँगे कि किस तरह थप्पड़ मारा जाता है.’

उस साइकिल वाले ने लगभग रोते हुए कहा-.बाबूजी, जाने दीजिये. हम गरीबों की इज्जत क्या है? यह लोग तो ऐसे ही हैं. इन जैसे लोगों के बाप अंधे होकर अंधी कमाई कर रहे हैं और इनसे में गरीब कहाँ तक मुकाबला करूंगा?”

वह चला गया और वह सज्जन उसे जाते देखते रहे .
उन सज्जन ने कहा-’भाई, हकीकत तो यह है कि इस तरह तो गरीब का सड़क पर चलना मुशिकल हो जायेगा. अगर यह कार वाला मारकर उसे उडा जाता तो कुछ नहीं और उसकी साइकिल से थोडी खरोंच लग गई तो उसने उसे थप्पड़ मारा. इस तरह तो गरीब जब तक लड़ेगा नहीं तो जिंदा नही रह पाएगा.’

उन सज्जन ने आसमान की तरफ देखा और गर्दन हिलाते हुए लंबी साँसे लेते हुए कहा -’लोग समझते नहीं है को जो गरीब काम कर रहे हैं, वह अमीरों पर अहसान करते हैं क्योंकि वह कोई अपराध नहीं करते. शायद यही कारण है कि आजकल कोई छोटा काम करने की बजाय अपराध करना पसंद करते हैं. जो इस हालत में भी छोटा काम कर रहे हैं उन्हें तो सलाम करना चाहिऐ न कि इस तरह अपमानित करना चाहिए. जब तक अमीर लोग गरीब का सम्मान नहीं करेंगे तब तक इस देश में अपराध कम नहीं हो सकता...
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Return to Omaxe Heights