Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Discuss about the new project Omaxe Heights, Sector 86, Faridabad

Omaxe Heights Latest Status 9th March 2011

Postby vinitanandwani » Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:39 pm

Dear all Omaxe owners
I went to see the site and the latest update are
1)Construction of club house has started .
2) Outer plastre work of 3 bhkt towers Osaka,Mokdong,Millenium,Oscar,Victoria is 60 to 70% done whereas of century,genex,mark is 95% done
3)tuntex to realto is same as it was in month of december
4)2 bhk Trump to eureka and aigburti, pacific,85% to 95% work is done and omaxe has started offerring possession....in enterance gate big banners are put saying " possession started".
5)towers sears to ritz work seems to touching 90%.....others towers stand as it was in december mnth
6) flooring finished in above mentioned all 2 bhk and in mark and genex and century tower.
7)everywhere it is debris and labour trucks and pits ...i dont know how omaxe will handover flats without sewerage ...electricity..green belt.
8)Officials there with mysterious smile told that it will take 6 months more in completing this project
9)Still many buyers ...end users are coming to see the flat site to make purcase as they r told "possession has started and u wil get in couple of months.
10)Most of 2 bhk owners had got the possession letter with increase in their super area from 1165 sq.ft to 1219 sqft...and demand of final payment along with more money of that increased 54 sq ft.Inspite of giving late possession fine omaxe is charging super area money.
11) Please all omaxe heights owners unite to speedup the work and pressurize the builders for fooling us and making profits as they deem fit
thanks
vinita nandwani
vinitanandwani
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Omaxe heights latest status 9th march 2011

Postby DABRALIKD » Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:56 pm

I would like to request you all that we should arrange a meeting on 13th of March-2011 of this month in Town Park Sector 12, Faridabad at around 10 A.M. and in the morning will discuss about all the issues. I would also like to request the Founder member of this Association to call this meeting because after protest of 1ST March-2011 a lot of new member came to know about this Association. So I think mailing to each other again and again will not help you completely, Kindly arrange a meeting letest by this Sunday and will discuss about the membership fee and discuss about the issues regarding possession and develpment of the area and other planning and action.

Regards,

Indra
DABRALIKD

Postby vinitanandwani » Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:08 pm

Yess thats very true that most of neharpaar flat owners cum to know about this organisation after 1st march protest and media coverage ...same happened with me i was desperate to meet the people of this organisation...fortunately i saw one torn poster on the enterance of nehar to greater faridabad pasted on one board...i stopped and immediately noted down everything...i feel if one big banner should be placed in between two pillar on that bye pass road and enterance of the greater faridabad it will help in popularising and uniting us.
I m very sure to meet in the town park on sunday at 10 am and will try to bring maximum people who invested in neharpaar whom i know
thanks
vinita nandwani
vinitanandwani
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby gopalvijay » Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:14 pm

is this meeting only for the Omaxe Related issues or a general one where issues related to other projects will also be discussed ?
gopalvijay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: MEETING ON SUNDAY 13-03-2011 AT 10 A.M.

Postby DABRALIKD » Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:36 pm

I would like to request you all that I will definitely come to Town Park Sector 12 at 10 A.M. on 13-03-2011 for discussion regarding development & possession in Neharpar Flat. We should not give more time to these builders and unite as early as possible. I would also request the founder member of this organization to mail every one regarding this meeting.

regards,

Indra
DABRALIKD

Postby vermamm » Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:41 pm

Even I will try if the meeting is confirmed...
vermamm

Postby sendtomanish » Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:14 pm

Hi Omaxe Members,
Glad to see this initiative here as on 1st March protest there were least participations from Omaxe side and only 1-2 members had joined protest despite our personal call and mass mailings.
Please be apprised that none of Omaxe members are part of core team so far and we would like to welcome if someone wish to join, so at this stage my opinion is:
1. If proposed meeting is only for discussing Omaxe related builder specific issue then you guys can carry on and someone can take initiative on this thread to call meeting without waiting for core or other society members to join.
2. If development and other common issues are on priority list for discussion then I can propose 1st one hour meeting say 11-12 pm for development issue and then 12 onwards on builder specific issue. Else we can call general meeting on 27th Jan after getting STP response and proposed CM visit next week .
3. If there is no specific concern to meet at Town park which is at extreme corner of Faridabad, it can be near to border or some other place because many members comes from all corners of Delhi like Dwaraka, North Delhi, South Delhi, Ghaziabad, Noida, etc.
sendtomanish

Re: Omaxe Heights Latest Status 9th march 2011

Postby webmaster » Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:46 pm

Hello Omaxe investors,

As Manish said, I would suggest that all Omaxe owners meet together, draft a complaint letter with all major grievances and fraudulent activities done by Omaxe and a delegation of 4-5 Omaxe members visit and submit the complaint letter to STP office at the earliest.

@ Indra – This forum sends email notifications to every member of the forum for every post, so by default members receive emails. However if a date is fixed for Omaxe owners meet, we will send out individual emails to all omaxe members.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby vinitanandwani » Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:11 pm

Dear Manish and jayanta
Your proposal is appreciable....i want to go for any type of meeting related to development of greater Faridabd ,issues and problems related to builders at any place ...to built the pressure and for quick response frequent meeting and protests is must
thanks
vinita nandwani
vinitanandwani
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby nitinomaxe » Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:17 pm

I am fine with this. Please ack when are we going for this meeting... Would be great if we can also setup some media guys for the early response to see the magic... :)
nitinomaxe
Official Member
Official Member

Postby sendtomanish » Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:30 pm

Hi Vinita,
Someone should ring the bell. I would suggest you should take responsibility and initiative to draft complaint letter for STP from behalf of Omaxe group of GFWA, ask other Omaxe members for their bullet points in forum for their concern, finalise a draft by tomorrow EOD and meet to STP Smt Geeta Prakash with 4-5 Omaxe delegates on Friday itself. Once your letter is finalized, share with Jayanta on admin@myfaridabad.in to keep records and also notification to Media for your group issues. Please apprised I doubt STP will really do anything on penalty, but we should raise our grievances in writings whatever unfair to buyers , she can do on many other common things like selling common area, offering possession w/o statuary compliance etc. In any case we should must exert pressure on govt official and keep pressure mounting on them through Media and more protest in future.
sendtomanish

Postby casinghranjit » Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:08 am

Good morning to all Folks of Omaxe Heights, Sector 86, Faridabad.

Want to bring to your notice that there is already a small group of people (You can join us on ohwasector86 in yahoo groups) who are in discussion with Omaxe and have already submitted an agenda.

Thanks
Ranjit
casinghranjit
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby nitinomaxe » Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:18 am

Good to hear! :)

I will join you..
nitinomaxe
Official Member
Official Member

Postby sendtomanish » Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:24 am

Hi Rajat,
I would encourage if ohwasector86 in yahoo groups join this forum for multiplied our unity and strength, ultimately all different online Neharpar builder allottee groups have same aim to works towards sooner development of Neharpar area and fight for builder’s issue. It’s always better to unite and grow our stength for our rights and development.
sendtomanish

Postby sendtomanish » Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:27 am

sorry I mean Ranjit in above post
sendtomanish

Next

Return to Omaxe Heights