Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Possession status Omaxe Heights

Like and Share the story
Discuss about the new project Omaxe Heights, Sector 86, Faridabad

Possession status Omaxe Heights

Postby lalit.kataria » Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:30 pm

What's the update on people getting possession? Anyone moved in there?
lalit.kataria
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Possession status

Postby cadilip » Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:57 am

Dear Lalit,

Omaxe has issued offer for possession for eight 2BR towers. Offer for possession for balance towers is expected in April,2011.
Omaxe will take 30-45 days in finishing of the flat after final payment is received by them.It will take minimum 2.5 months for anybody to move in there.

Dilip
cadilip

Postby monikas » Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:15 pm

is omaxe adjusting the penalty with final payment of possession, if penalty is applicable???
monikas

Postby cadilip » Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:19 pm

Omaxe is adjusting penalty with the final payment in case the same is due as per Builder Buyer Agreement. In case of purchase of flat in second/third sale, the date of endorsement is being taken as initial date for calculating 36 months (30months+6months grace period). Accordingly, most of us who have purchased in second/susequent sale are not being entitled for penalty.
However, all these documents are one-sided and totally unfair to the buyer. These can be challenged in a court of law.

Dilip
cadilip

Postby pankajsingh.af » Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:59 pm

Hi All,

I belive possesion letters for some of 2BR towers are dispatched.
But as per my last visit during Mar I could see many issues

- 2BR flats ready I saw one, seems ok, but the as most of 3 BR towers under constructions the place would not be liveable until end of this year

- Electricity connection not yet there, they would be providing the same via Generator and cost would be borne by the residents

- I am not sure of the water/sewarage part, but I am sure there would some issue with that too.

All of us are askign about penalty etc and whether penalty would be paid to second buyer or not,
but I belive for an end user the issue should be whether the place would be liveable once the possesion is offered.

Penalty part can be discussed and sorted out and even if works out you would be getting close to 1 lakh(approx), and it it worth getting that money if you can't live in your house or for that matter for investors too if people don't start living, they won't be able to make quick bucks by selling it.

Would request 2BR flat owners to share details of what exactly ongoing and what is is store for other people who have not got their possesion request letters.

QUERIES
1- Is there any time duration within which possesion to be taken by owner? else penalty I belive
2- In how much time the registry should be done? Is registry happenign for the flats there
3- Any confirmation from Omaxe about when Govt provided electricity connection would be in place
4- Is sewarage connected to municipal drains yet
5- Have they got occupany certificate from Govt authrities? I mean while construction ongoing at site are people allowed to shift

Regards,
Pankaj Singh
pankajsingh.af
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Possession status Omaxe Heights

Postby pankajsingh.af » Thu May 05, 2011 1:55 am

Any owners who have taken possession of their 2 BHK flats ??

Regards,
Pankaj Singh
pankajsingh.af
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Return to Omaxe Heights