Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Discuss about the new project Omaxe Heights, Sector 86, Faridabad

Re: URGENT CALL FOR OMAXE HEIGHT PEOPLE

Postby ssp142000 » Thu May 19, 2011 12:25 pm

Hi all,

Have initiated drafting of plan of action (POA) for GFWA. I am not able to include much at the moment as I am pre occupied with some other tasks.

Kindly, treat this as an initial draft which requires review and inclusion of more specific matter from all.

No issues, if we cannot use it immediately it may be useful going forward.

Manish: Let me know if we can add more to it so that it can be used for the upcomming meeting?

Thanks

Shamsher
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
Thanks

Shamsher
ssp142000
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby anac » Thu May 19, 2011 8:07 pm

Hi All,

Attached is a draft for the POA. Apologies for the delay as I was travelling and had no access to my emails. I believe by integrating the issue list in the document it will be more meaningful and hence I have put some effort to do so. I have put in the content which can be updated further.

Just to reiterate the objective of the document :

- The POA template is to track all the issues raised and the action plan moving forward with clear mention of accountable party (Action By column) and timeline (Due date column) for issue resolution which will be discussed during tommorow's meeting.

- This will act as a communication dossier for all parties and ensure everyone is informed and have a uninform view of the issues raised and planned actions to resolve the same.

- Please note that this is a Live document and needs to be updated by someone on a regular basis. Every time a status comes in by any party it needs to be recorded by the person responsible @ GFWA and recirculated to everyone. e.g. After tomorrow's meeting we will need to update the agreed upon Action plan/Action By/Due date section and send across to all participants along with a posting on GFWA website for all to see. Moving ahead we may need to update it on a fortnightly/monthly basis depending on how much mileage we get after tommorow's meeting.

- In order to cut down the need for individual documents to be submitted to each builder rep I have tried my best to come up with a generic format which has the common key issues faced by us wrt to the builders. Please edit /add issues to make it more meaningful. The last section can be used as a issue section specific to a particular builder. Please record specific key issues discussed tomorrow and include in the document. The project specific document prepared by GFWA reps can be handed over individually to their individual Builder rep with a copy to the DC.

- Lastly, I have tried to establish a communication charter as one of the objectives. Pls make changes based on your experiences in dealing with the various parties.

- The added Appendix is for list of participants to sign off their presence in the meeting .

Please let me know if anymore assistance/clarifications are required on the document.

I am available online for the next 2 hrs. Please call me at +60176323962 in case it's urgent.

Thanks
Anshu
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
anac
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sendtomanish » Thu May 19, 2011 8:17 pm

Great Efforts Thanks Anshu,looking doc seems pretty good.
sendtomanish

Postby vinitanandwani » Thu May 19, 2011 8:22 pm

Dear Anshu @anac
Excellent job u have done..really appreciate the POA draft u have made
This type of support and sharing resposibilities really provides inspiration....
Thanks a lot!!!
vinitanandwani
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby anac » Thu May 19, 2011 8:55 pm

Thank you guys for a quick response...I really appreciate all the effort put in by GFWA which gives me great hope in this grim scenario...The only way to defeat the system high on power and money for commoners like us is to get united and fight it out with persistence,faith and patience...We all have pretty much suffered the fate but I sincerely hope the effort put in today will promise a better tomorrow for many others...

So, More Power to GFWA, More Power to the common man,

Cheers
Anshu
anac
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby vinitanandwani » Thu May 19, 2011 9:10 pm

Dear Anshu
I am really very happy that i have found one more active member in this forum from Omaxe .I totally abide by yourr firmness in persistence and faith
regards
vinita
vinitanandwani
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ssp142000 » Thu May 19, 2011 9:25 pm

Hi Anshu

Would like to thank you for your efforts. The document looks realy good. This is what I wanted. A generic format to address common key issues faced by us wrt to the builders.

Thanks

Shamsher
Thanks

Shamsher
ssp142000
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

meeting with DC

Postby drajitpratap » Thu May 19, 2011 11:04 pm

Although I am not coming due to my busy schedule. This is for every one to keep in mind:-
1. DC should direct builders to follow the rules, otherwise their project will be taken over by administration. 2.Licence cancellation is against end users.
3. safety of building must be strictly enforced.
drajitpratap
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sunilkbansal » Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:41 am

Hi,

I am shifting to Faridabad.

So Need 2 BHK flat for rent, preferably in Omaxe Heights.
I will be visiting to Faridabad on 23/24 December to finalize the apartment.
Then will be finally shifting to Faridabad in first week of January 2012.

Please contact me at my cell 096866-84674 or send me email at sun.bansal@gmail.com

Regards,
Sunil
sunilkbansal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby rajan » Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:37 pm

i under stand that a group of omaxe hight was preparing for a court case.what is the status? i also want to be apart of it.
rajan
rajan
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby rajeev.kmr.singh » Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:03 pm

Hi Guyes,

I am shifting to Faridabad.

So need help to find out 2 BHK flat on rent, preferably in Omaxe Heights or Park Grandura. I will be finally shifting to Faridabad in last week of Dec 2012.

Please contact me at my cell 9958994868 or send me email at rajeev.kmr.singh@gmail.com
rajeev.kmr.singh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Previous

Return to Omaxe Heights