Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Discuss about the new project Omaxe Heights, Sector 86, Faridabad

Re: Demand Letter received from Omaxe for increased EDC Charges

Postby ca.pankajgarg » Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:22 am

As per the customer care of Omaxe, Omaxe is going to further increase EDC from Rs. 107/- Sq Ft to 125/- Sq Ft. The formal letter in this regards will be received in the coming days with the revised date of payment 15/08/2011. As per the Omaxe, a meeting in this regards has been made with GFA.

So, Pl confirm whether any such meeting has been made with Omaxe confirming the payment of EDC with the revised amount and the revised date.

Further what is the status of petition filed with Hon'ble HC.

Regards
Pankaj Garg
ca.pankajgarg

Postby anac » Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:47 pm

Hi Vinita,

Please update us on the progress. It seems we are losing control on this matter and Omaxe might have an upper-hand once again. The last date of payment is tomorrow and there is no concrete approach to proceed till now.

Pls. let us know urgently what needs to be done...

Thanks
Anshu
anac
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby vinitanandwani » Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:24 pm

Dear Anshu And all Omaxians
FYI ...Omaxe gave the permission to pay EDC till 15th August. We can now also wait for WRIT outcome .
So ,please dont pay EDC tii 15th August.

Yes we got the information that Omaxe is increasing the EDC from 107 to 125 sqft. Yet to confirm.
Many things are not discussed in Public Forum still I will update you about the outcome.

rgds
Vinita Nandwani

@ anshu I have not recived any of your membership form...Pls support is must
vinitanandwani
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby nitinomaxe » Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:42 am

Yesterday, I received the updated EDC demand letter of 178760.

Increased EDC Charge - 15 + 125 = 140/sq ft

Please update the next steps...
nitinomaxe
Official Member
Official Member

Postby chaudharyvk » Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:36 pm

Dear Friends
I have paid the EDC amount for Rs. 152466/- on 17/7/2011. The letter was dated 28/6/2011. only in the gap of one month EDC has been increased twice how come it is possible?

and today again i have got the increased EDC demand letter.
the due date is 15/8/2011.
can anyone tell me we will get on EDC demand letter and when will we expect the possession letter .....
chaudharyvk
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ca.pankajgarg » Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:39 pm

Hi,

As last date to submit the EDC charge is very near. Could someone suggest the next step???

Thanks,
Pankaj Garg
ca.pankajgarg

Demand of increased EDC Charges - OMAXE

Postby Vicky0909 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:23 pm

Hi all fellow members,

This is for your intimation in reference to the subject above. This is the reply received from Omaxe Customer Care for Demand of Increased EDC:

Sir,

Greeting from Omaxe!

This has reference to mail as below mentioned, regarding the memo no. of the relevant authority whereby the said EDC is revised.
In this regard with a view to clarify concern, it is hereby made clear to your good self that through the said letter it has been brought to your kind attention/notice that DTCP is about to enhance the EDC, accordingly we requested to make payment of an approximate/tentative amount so as to expedite the matter.

Regarding the availability of relevant memo no./order no., we are pleased to inform your good self that as soon as we receive the memo/order from the office of DTCP, we shall provide the same to you for your kind reference and to substantiate the matter. Hence, it remain your discretion and you are required to decide as to whether to make the payment against the said demand containing tentative amount or to wait and pay after we demand enhanced EDC as per actual demand by DTCP.

Further, please be informed that as a gesture of goodwill and to protect the interest of our esteemed allottee, we have made presentation and discussed the matter with relevant authority, and hope they shall provide more time for payment against the revised EDC.

Hope we have clarified the related concern.
Should you have any further concerns please feel free to get in touch with us and we shall be pleased to serve you.
Vicky0909
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby vinitanandwani » Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:01 pm

Dear All

Last date of EDC payment only for Omaxians is 15th August i.e 16th August as 15th is a National hoilday.
Case from GFWA is in the court outcome is awaited. So its on you to decide to wait for the outcome from the court for a week or to pay the amount.

Thanks
Vinita Nandwani
vinitanandwani
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby mukesh.safety » Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:47 pm

Dear Dheeraj

In reference to reply of omaxe customer care, increase in EDC is tententative and DCTP has not asked for revised increased EDC. It seems that the builders are expediting without any notification of DCTP. Please clarify if you have any update as GFWA have already filed legal case.

regards

Mukesh
mukesh.safety

Postby dheerajjain » Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:47 pm

Dear Mukesh

We are having legal details that we can share only for GFWA members. Requesting you to become GFWA member. I can ONLY say that Builders and Govt. are having nexus for indulging in open and unrestricted looting of honest middle class tax paying citizens.

Regards
Dheeraj
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sunilusa » Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:27 am

I am also member of this forum and contributed Rs500.00. But I don't know how and where to check the details of the legal action on the website.

Thanks
Sunil Anand
sunilusa
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:52 am

Hello All/Sunil

It is a request to all forum members who have given Rs 500/- as GFWA membership fees to fill up GFWA Application form. That is a MANDATORY requirement for becoming GFWA member.

Sunil, requesting you to fill up GFWA application form. Link for GFWA Application form is on top of every forum page inside pink box (SITE ANNOUNCEMENTS).

Regards
Dheeraj
Core member, GFWA
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Revised EDC charges and increase in Built up area

Postby kriday » Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:33 pm

Hi
Yesterday, i received the letter from OMAXE regarding paying the increase EDC charges on my 3 bedroom appartment in Messeturn tower and also that the super area has increased. This is the super area (common area) for which they will be charging me. The last date to give the money is 25/08/2011.
this is the blackmail from OMAXE and the haryanna Goverment. not only i pay the increase EDC charges but also i need to pay it more because company decided to increase the super build up area.

NOt sure whats needs to be done. Anyone else recevied the letter
kriday
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby niraj_nhpc » Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:13 am

I have received a letter on 14-08-2011 from Omaxe asking for additional payment of EDC charges Rs. 219840/- for my 3 bhk flat at omaxe heights, faridabad. I have asked to pay by 25-08-2011 or pay a interest of 24 % p.a. This is not justifiable. Omaxe has taken our money from last 5 to 7 years and not given possession till date. Please guide me what to do?
niraj_nhpc

Postby fatehjit » Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:11 pm

Dear Mr. Niraj

For the time being, you may opt to wait for the outcome of the next court hearing on 6th September 2011 in the case filed by GFWA at Punjab & Haryana High Court. Who knows, a stay may be granted. Else, we have the option to pay beyond the deadline with interest, which is not backbreaking for say 1 month period.
fatehjit
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

PreviousNext

Return to Omaxe Heights