Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Discuss about the new project Omaxe Heights, Sector 86, Faridabad

Demand Letter received from Omaxe for increased EDC Charges

Postby sharmafamily » Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:30 pm

i have received today (30 Jun 11)a letter from Omaxe asking for additional payment of EDC charges Rs. 151238/- for my 2 bhk flat at omaxe heights, faridabad. Can GFWA guide me whether I should make the payment or wait till the case is file on behalf of all members.
sharmafamily
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: GFWA Bank Account details for contribution

Postby sendtomanish » Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:56 pm

Dear SharmaFamily,
What is last date given by Omaxe?Can you please send letter scanned copy to core@myfaridabad.in?
High Court is opening on 1st week of July,GFWA team prepartaion is on advance stage and going to Chandigarh very soon to meet eminent lawyer..
sendtomanish

Re: Demand Letter received from Omaxe for increased EDC Charges

Postby chaudharyvk » Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:27 pm

Dear Sir,
I have got the increase EDC payment demand letter dated 28/6/2011 and the amount is Rs. 152466/-.
At the time of booking I have paid @ 150/sq ft and paid total amount of Rs. 174750/-.

I just wanted to know why there is difference between EDC increased amount payment.
Does it means that the 2BHK falt area increase is diff. for diff. towers..?

In the letter it is written Tower admeasuring approx. 1203 sq. ft. .. do we understand that the area will also increase in future also?

Regards
chaudharyvk
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby lalit.kataria » Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:42 pm

I have one 3-bhk in Victoria tower. I havn't received any letter for EDC increase yet. Has this letter received by all 2-bhk 3-bhk owners, or is it just sent to 2-bhk owners?
lalit.kataria
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby vinitanandwani » Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:17 pm

Dear Lalit Ji
Omaxe has send demand letter only to those towers of which they have took the completion certificate. As per our information EDC is demanded only from those flats whose possession is already offered or going to be offered in one month .So you relax till now.
rgds
Vinita Nandwani
vinitanandwani
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby manunamdev » Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:26 pm

Hello,
I called Omaxe customer care. They are saying, Omaxe will execute the letter of EDC increase for 3 BHK in the month of August. Curently they are sending it for 2 BHK only...

Thanks,
Manu
manunamdev
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby lalit.kataria » Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:04 pm

Vinita ji, who can relax when cheated of years of Savings in a single stroke. Not able to participate in our fight and attend meetings till now is because of circumstances.

You people are doing a commendable job and no words are capable enough to represent the 'Hope' that GFWA has given to all of us investors.
lalit.kataria
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby vinitanandwani » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:26 pm

@ manunamdev wrote

"I called Omaxe customer care. They are saying, Omaxe will execute the letter of EDC increase for 3 BHK in the month of August. Curently they are sending it for 2 BHK only..."

Dear all
Why Omaxe buyers getting so curious to know that when they are going to get the Demand letter for increased EDC.They are continoulsly calling Omaxe customer care to know when they are going to get "Precious" letter. Omaxe might have no plan to execute it for 3bhk but looking at the demand of people now they must have plan to send it to other flat owners also. Omaxe might have judged that people want to pay to ease themselves of the burden thats why its better to send demand letter to all flat owners now only.
vinitanandwani
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby manunamdev » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:43 pm

Dear Vinita ji,
1. Do you think it is possible that Omaxe will send demand letter for EDC to 2 BHK buyers but not to 3BHK buyers.
2. It could be different reason that ppl are asking for it. In my case, I used to travel for my office work. This time I am traveling to US for 3-4 months. I must to know it before traveling so that I can take care of it..instead of any late penalty...

Thanks,
Manu
manunamdev
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby vinitanandwani » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:47 pm

@lalit.kataria

I told you to be relax because that is the only word i have got to ease so many people who are mailing and calling me that how to get rid of this extra burden if increased EDC. So those who have not recieved any letter still they are time being relaxed in comparison to those who got the letter.
We all sailing in the same boat and together we have to find a way...
vinitanandwani
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby vinitanandwani » Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:08 pm

Dear Manu ji
you are right whatever you said but actually there are many loop holes in this demand of increased EDC.
Due to popular calls they are changing strategy of demands also.Thay have send demand letters to only those 2 BHK whose completion certificate they already recieved then they send to those whose completion they have applied for
that too with different rate of interest as penalty i.e 15%/18%/24%. as well as with different deadlines.
Lets pray for the good outcome of WRIT
vinitanandwani
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Vicky0909 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:32 am

Hi,
I am a new member on this site. Was just going through the articles for the Demand of Increased EDC from Omaxe.
I have a booking with Omaxe Spa Village & have got the same done only a month back. I have received a Demand of Rs.268000/- for a 3 BHK @ Rs.141/ sq ft.

I have been asked to pay that off in 30 days, otherwise interest of 24% p.a. will be levied on the delayed payment. I am stuck because I had not planned for the same & have just paid them my 2nd EMI of Rs.355000/-.
What does the RWA suggest?
R there other members from Omaxe Sap Village, Sector-78, FBD, here who have received this demand?

If there are other members from Omaxe Spa Village, who can share their contacts here, will appreciate!

Regards,
Vicky.
Vicky0909
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby vinitanandwani » Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:26 pm

DEAR ALL Omaxe Members

REMEMBER 20TH JULY 2:30 PM ONWARDS AT THE FRONT OF OMAXE OFFICE AT KALKAJI NEW DELHI.

A meeting of RWA was held on 17.7.2011 at site (Omaxe Heights, Faridabad) in which it has been decided to demonstrate peacefully against Omaxe for their unlawful demands by sitting on a dharna in front of their office at Kalkaji on 20.7.2011 from 2.30 PM onwards to show our strength and force them to withdraw the illegal/unlawful charges and pressurise them to complete the project at the earliest.

Its for your information We RWA members have decided to hold a protest against Omaxe builder for its malpractices and cheating on this WEDNESDAY i.e 20th July.

Presence of each and every Omaxe buyer is must ,please take half day off for this very great event to show Omaxe how many people are in problems and to highlight our grievences in the Live Media too.

Please try to come in more and more numbers along with your families.
Please come with your agendas and documentary proof to show it to the media.
Please try to come with protest Placard or banner along with you.

Please now be ready for this war on series basis .For any query mail to me.

All flat owners of Omaxe are, therefore, requested to assemble in great number on 20.7.2011 at 2.30 PM in front of their Office at Kalkaji to make the demonstration successful. You can confirm your participation on omaxeheightsrwa@gmail.com or vinitanandwani@yahoo.com

Time is very less please be active now you will get nothing sitting in the the home.
Regards
Vinita Nandwani
vinitanandwani
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ssharma92 » Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:35 am

Hi Vicky,
Myself sanjay sharma newly joined this exciting group. I have booking in Omaxe Spa (Luxiry apartment . And as like you I also got on demand letter from AK gupta from Omaxe for increased EDC charges. I have already repied to him & copied & pasted just for your refernce. For you information a written petition have arleady filed against this EDC charges in chandigarh court & we need to hold the payment untill we get clear picture or solution on this issue. It's a govt Money & builder is nothing to do with this but we together have to fight against this with govt. It' a very big amount at this stage & I am sure 80% of the people can't afford to pay such addtional money adding to the cost if flat ....
Quoted **************
Subsequent to the unanimous decision taken by the members of GFWA for filing a writ petition against increased EDC during the meeting of the members of GFWA on 19.06.2011 at Town Park, Faridabad, our Legal Team visited Chandigarh on Sunday after consultation of Delhi based layers and met couple of senior lawyers at Chandigarh for filing the writ petition in High Court. Team has finally shortlisted one lawyer and given him first set of documents to pursue writ petition.

We are currently gathering all required documents and hoping that first hearing of case for getting a stay may take place in 3rd week of July. While lawyer told us that our case is good, he has also clearly mentioned that united support from our association is required in winning a legal case against State Govt. The total expenditure will be around 1.5-2 lakh.

We further put it to the knowledge of the members of GFWA that while asking the court to grant stay on the notification of DTCP, we will make some other prayers in the petition like in case the stay is granted:

(1) the DTCP may be directed to give necessary directions to all colonizers not to raise demands for extra EDC or hold the demands already raised till final disposal of the petition
(2) If the stay is granted in that event possession of flats by Colonizer should not be hampered in any way
(3) HUDA be directed to fast track the development in Greater Faridabad.

Please assist us in documents collection process and let us all hope & pray to get stay

Unquoted *********
Regards
Sanjay
ssharma92

Postby nitinomaxe » Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:16 am

I confirm my presence with all the appropriate documents.

vinitanandwani wrote:DEAR ALL Omaxe Members

REMEMBER 20TH JULY 2:30 PM ONWARDS AT THE FRONT OF OMAXE OFFICE AT KALKAJI NEW DELHI.

A meeting of RWA was held on 17.7.2011 at site (Omaxe Heights, Faridabad) in which it has been decided to demonstrate peacefully against Omaxe for their unlawful demands by sitting on a dharna in front of their office at Kalkaji on 20.7.2011 from 2.30 PM onwards to show our strength and force them to withdraw the illegal/unlawful charges and pressurise them to complete the project at the earliest.

Its for your information We RWA members have decided to hold a protest against Omaxe builder for its malpractices and cheating on this WEDNESDAY i.e 20th July.

Presence of each and every Omaxe buyer is must ,please take half day off for this very great event to show Omaxe how many people are in problems and to highlight our grievences in the Live Media too.

Please try to come in more and more numbers along with your families.
Please come with your agendas and documentary proof to show it to the media.
Please try to come with protest Placard or banner along with you.

Please now be ready for this war on series basis .For any query mail to me.

All flat owners of Omaxe are, therefore, requested to assemble in great number on 20.7.2011 at 2.30 PM in front of their Office at Kalkaji to make the demonstration successful. You can confirm your participation on omaxeheightsrwa@gmail.com or vinitanandwani@yahoo.com

Time is very less please be active now you will get nothing sitting in the the home.
Regards
Vinita Nandwani
nitinomaxe
Official Member
Official Member

Next

Return to Omaxe Heights