Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Discuss about the new project Omaxe Heights, Sector 86, Faridabad

Omaxe Increased 3BHK flats super built up area too

Postby vinitanandwani » Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:20 pm

Dear Omaxians

Today I got informed that super built up area of 3 BHK flats has also been increased from 1475 sqft to 1521 sqft.
The increase vary from flat to flat ...tower to tower.

So , Omaxe is not going to leave its malpractice and keep on burdening the falt buyers.

Vinita N
vinitanandwani
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Omaxe Increased 3BHK flats super built up area too

Postby smv95 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:38 pm

Dear Friends,

This is just a tip of the iceberg, besides the increase in super area (without any change in carpet area), there are many other things in the pipeline viz. Podium Charges, Meter Charges, hefty maintenance charges, club charges even it has not been constructed in the past 5 years etc. etc. beside this there are many other ways by which we all are being cheated. The builder buyer agreement was signed late intentionally after almost 20 months of making the first payments. From beginning to end the Omaxe intentions are not correct.

Regards
Sanjay
:huh: :@
smv95
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby anac » Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:45 pm

Hi,

The situation is really becoming more ridiculous day by day. This is blatant violation of customer's rights. The Builder Buyer agreement has become another big 'Planned Deception' from Omaxe. Infact even after paying them the first installment for commencement of construction in Apr 2007 they are quoting the Builder Buyer Agreement sign-off date to legally bind both parties on the terms & conditions. The funny part is that they still kept on demanding installments and fooling the customer meanwhile in a very convenient fashion. I being an NRI could not figure out what was happening on the ground and hence it was easier for them to lie without remorse and handing out fake promises on timely completion. My only fault being that I trusted OMAXE to be a good honest builder and keeping their word until all hell broke loose. I have been gullible due to my own ignorance and circumstances but that does not mean that it's a license for Omaxe to cheat me. No law states that one is free to cheat another person if he is gullible. Getting Builder Buyer agreement signed off timely should be more of a liability for Omaxe than for the customer as it's a process they control.

This again presses the need to get Omaxe onto a legal ground where a fair assessment can be made and imposed on them. Talking and reasoning with them does not work. The only thing which can probably get them on take notice is to get them in the legal loop where I am sure they will be uncomfortable as they have committed many wrong-doings. As of now it has just been too convenient for them looting the customers at free will.

Hope we can fast-track our legal proceedings and make them pay for our sufferings.

Thx,
Anshu
anac
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sharmila132@gmail.com » Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:05 am

the increase in SBU area is adhoc. the increase is different in different cases.They have been taking us for a ride.
sharmila132@gmail.com

Postby contactmohit » Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:36 pm

I had visited the site last weekend. I have a flat in Tuntex tower and checked it out. Realized the inconsistent increase in the area for flats is because they have included an additional store in some flats.

1. most flats in tuntex now have an additional store (along with the 3 bathrooms)
2. within those as well there are broadly two size categories in the size of the store. For some it was about the same size of the bathroom in the guest room and for others it was almost double that size.
3. Few flats did not have any additional store.
4. Had called up call center and asked folks present at the site as well but no one was able to tell me the exact size of my store. Upon asking how did they calculate the area increase for me i got the dumbest response i could imagine. They actually told me to take a measuring tape and measure the store size myself.

Per Omaxe notification they have increased 110 sq. ft. for me ( 1475-> 1585).

Can people respond with the increase in their area ?
contactmohit
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby jainrajesh1 » Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:10 pm

Hello,

For Omaxe height Sec-86Project (3 BHK Marc Tower)

For the Flat which didn't get any store yet they increase the super area from 1475 ->1521 there is no reason why they increase the super area w/o any increase in carpet area.

in addition the club charge mentioned below should be integrated within the maintaince/society charge as mentioned in buyer aggreement is it not a case ?

Vinitaji/someone else could you please elabroate on the above topic .

Regards,
Rajesh
jainrajesh1
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby vinitanandwani » Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:25 pm

Dear Rajesh and all

This is not the new wonder problem exhibited by Omaxe ,Already 2BHK flat owners are struggling with following problems

1) Increase in super built up area
2) Delayed possession
3) Common Podium charges
4) Delayed penalty compensation only for buyers who completed 36 months
5) Exorbitant Meter Charges
6) Change in Layout
7) Non adjustment of PLC due to change in Layout
8) Possession not taken then to pay Holding charges
9) Maintenance charges to be paid 1.85 ps per sqft after one month of possession
10) To sigh Affit davit of No Claim from Omaxe in future etc etc

Now 3BHK flat owners should be well prepared how to handle coming problems as possession is only 4 to 6 months away and we already come to know the change in SBU, change in Layout,construction of School in between towers,EDC,etc.

rgds
Vinita
vinitanandwani
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby jainrajesh1 » Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:51 am

Hello Vinitaji,

According to you which is the realistic date by which omaxe will give possession to 3BHK flats in Marc Tower.

As you too have a flat in Marc Tower, do you have the same problem that w/o any additional store or increase in carpet area they meaninglessly increase super area.

Did you pay for such demands.

Also if you have details of charges which they put on customers at the time of possession.

Thanks for sharing the information.

Regards,
Rajesh
jainrajesh1
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby jainrajesh1 » Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:15 am

Hello,

I got to know that Project Omaxe Height is releasing the possession letter for 3 BHK Tower end of Jan. 2012 (for 3 Tower i.e. Century, Marc, Genesis).

If someone can confirm for the same.

I also got to know that although Omaxe is yet to do the finishing work like paint electrical fitting which it normally do before releasing the letter will be done after final payment this time, is it normal?

Please if someone has details on the topic that can be shared.

Rajesh
jainrajesh1
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby shweta.chauhan » Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:01 pm

Hi All

Recently i have also recevied the revised demand letter with incresed super area.I asked Omaxe the to clarify the where does the area has been incresed but reply has came from them till date.

I have decided not to pay demand until they calrify the increse in super area?

Has any one got any reply from Omaxe ,how this area incresed?

Shweta
shweta.chauhan
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby atdwived » Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:12 pm

i also received increased super area in omaxe heights 3 BHK of about 106 sqft.No communication regarding this from Omaxe.
atdwived

Postby shweta.chauhan » Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:48 am

Hi

After long follow-up from Omaxe we received this unstatisfied reply:-

"In reference to your mail, Kindly go through the clause no. 5 of agreement executed between you and the company. The super area means the total sum of carpet area and the prorate share in the common area in the entire building .The super area mentioned in the agreement is always tentative till the finalization of the plan by the authority. The super area can change due to the structural change or a lay out change due to the direction of the development authority or any other competent authority which provides NOC to the project in accordance with their norms, statutory provision, FAR ,etc. It is also clarified that generally with a change in super area carpet area does not change ,but in certain cases where CTCP raises any objection over the structural design ,it may also change .

Should you have any further concerns please feel free to get in touch with us and we shall be pleased to serve you.
Thanks & Regards
Customer Care Department"

Since they have not reverted with detials so i decided not to pay until further clarification.I am also planning to go legal in this case.If any one wants to file legal case please contact me.

Shweta
shweta.chauhan
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby vinitanandwani » Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:03 am

Dear All

Till now Omaxe has released the possession of three towers only i.e Century,Genex and Mark.

The Super built up area of flats are increased from 1475 to max. 1637and due to this from BSP to EEC ,IFMS everything has increased .
Meter charges around 37000, Podium charges 15400, with penlaty adjustments for those who completed 36 months after BBA, and Registeration on new circle rate wef 1st April ie 2300 psf.

Pressurizing to sign the affit Davit of No claim then they will give you possession letter.Once you will sign forget about reduced EDC or etc

This is Day light robbery by Omaxe.
Please be united to get rid of all this stuff.

Rgds
Vinita Nandwani
vinitanandwani
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby mikesab » Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:55 am

I have got the registry done for my 2 BHK but I have been writing to them to refund the extra EDC charged by them. If they do not, I will go to court because Omaxe has nothing to do with EDC, its a government thing and if government has asked them to refund, they should do that.
mikesab

Return to Omaxe Heights