Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Discuss about the new project Omaxe Heights, Sector 86, Faridabad

OMAXE CHEATINGS AND MALPRACTICES....

Postby vinitanandwani » Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:27 pm

Dear Omaxians

Under this topic please write your flat issues and all those problems you are facing with Omaxe .
Please mention problems faced and malpractices by omaxe builder so that world should come to know about the cheating done and continous malpractices by the omaxe in exploiting and burdening the common people who purchased their dream flats from them .

Thanks
Vinita Nandwani :@
vinitanandwani
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: OMAXE CHEATINGS AND MALPRACTICES....

Postby fatehjit » Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:11 pm

Increase in super area is different for different 2BHK Flats. in omaxe heights.

In my case, area has been increased from 1165 to 1203. I have obsreved from the blogs that for some, it has been increased to 1186 etc. Unless it is first floor flat (where additional area was added), I wonder how super area is differing from flat to flat.

I request confirmation from other SEARS tower flat owners, whether in their case too the area has been increased from 1165 to 1203? And has anyone verified about the genuineness of the increase in super area? Pl. share.

Thanks
fatehjit
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby kriday » Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:36 pm

I received the letter from Omaxe to pay the EDC charged by end of this month. Also, they have increased the super area of the appartment to 1521 sq feet (approx) without increasing the actual size of the appartment.

This is pure extortion from the company.

Abhi :@
kriday
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby NitinJain » Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:41 pm

Hi All,

Yesterday, I saw an episode in CNBC Awaz about "Builders cheating practices". In the episode, they told that Builders can not sell parking spaces to buyers. This has been instructed by Supreme Court. Is it true?

If it's true, then how can builders can sell the parking spaces to buyers. Don't you think that we should raise this issue too.

Thanks,
Nitin Jain
NitinJain

Postby sharmila132@gmail.com » Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:08 am

Hi

I am an outstation owner of a flat in Everest Tower.My grievances are listed below.
1.I don't know if you are aware but Everest Tower ( maybe some more towers also) did not get the sanction to build two wings from the 6th to the 9th floors.This information was given to me only last year after i had paid 85% of the price. Unfortunately, my flat happened to be one of the flats affected. I was offered another option and though i was not very happy i had no choice but to take it. Earlier my flat was 702 Everest,which i had to change to 901 Everest.

Now they say that my SBU area has increased from 1475 to 1569 (94sq.ft) which is ridiculous. how can the SBU increase when the area allocated to staircases and landings has decreased because two wings ( 1 & 2) have not been built. Is this how Omaxe is trying to recover costs of building something that was not sanctioned in the first place? If the SBU of all the existing 24 flats in the tower is increased, omaxe stands to gain over a crore from one building alone.If the SBU has increased, how come there is no document received by us.Even if i need to pay for this increased area, what is the rate i will have to pay at? Prevailing at the time of possession or booking price?

2.The increase in EDC. Why is Omaxe not telling us if it is in retrospect. Because if not then we as buyers should not have to pay for delay on the part of the builder.BTW i received the letter on the 18th of aug and they expect me to pay up by 25th Aug?

3. Omaxe letters carry a facsimile signature and no name. Who is the Authorized signatory? and for outstation buyers like us, if we want to send a letter who do we address the letter to Authorized Signatory?

4.Omaxe gives us deadlines to pay.My last payment to them was made through net banking in May 2011. Since then, i have been asking them for a receipt, not yet received.

5. There is a bunch of people at the customer care desk. They do not respond to either mails or calls.\

Please let me know how i can help regarding action against the builder.
sharmila132@gmail.com

Postby nitinomaxe » Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:30 pm

Hi All,

It is now pretty much clear that OMAXE has sent the increased EDC demand to all the 2BHK and 3BHK owners. :(

Any idea for 4BHK owners????? Are they also receiving the same???????????????????

Thanks,
nitinomaxe
Official Member
Official Member

Postby VD SHARMA » Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:12 pm

I also got letter from Omaxe asking for Additional EDC @ 125+15 & last date is 25th Aug 11 BUT suddenly they have increased the Super Area to 1557 from 1475 sq ft.
I have laready sent mail to them asking clarification.
They are also Silent on Penalty Clause due to Delayed possession of Flat ( ANY NEWS ON THIS )

What is the STAND BEING TAKEN BY ALL THE MEMBERS ON both the above issues.

Thanks & appreciate for the Sharing the information

regards
V D Sharma
VD SHARMA

Postby fatehjit » Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:33 pm

Dear Mr. Sharma

On the issue of increase in EDC, GFWA is fighting the case in Punjab & Haryana high court through CWP on behalf of greater faridabad investors/end users. Majority has decided to wait till 6th Sept (next date of hearing), and then take a unanimous decision whether to remit EDC or not, depending upon order of stay/ any other order by court.

For other issues pertaining to Omaxe Heights Project like non-payment of penalty, increase in super area, PLC adjustment, change in lay-out/reduction in green area, selling of podium, increase of nursery school sites from 2 to 4, other adhoc, unreasonable charges for electrification & registration, to name a few, some individuals are going to take separate legal action against Omaxe.

Fatehjit Singh Kochar
fatehjit
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Omaxe increase in EDC and SBU Area

Postby sharmila132@gmail.com » Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:33 pm

Hi All

I have been sending mails to the following people in CC.I'm sure there will be lack of accountability on the part of Omaxe if mails are sent to the generic customer care mail ID.If you want , you can do so too.

Mail IDs
accamma ( manager Customer care) accamma@omaxe.com
Nisha ( Accama's boss) nisha@omaxe.com
A.K Gupta ( Asst.Manager commercial dept) akgupta@omaxe.com

i have asked them to send me email IDs of some decision makers at Omaxe, as well as the name of the 'Authorised Signatory' who signs all letters sent to us,but i doubt they will send them to me.

A suggestion -- if someone on the scene in Delhi has the time to take this issue up with Omaxe, ( given that some of us are either NRIs or outstation owners) we can all send copies of our mails to Omaxe to that person so that they have more ammunition while taking up the issue with Omaxe

Regards
Sharmila
Everest 901 Omaxe heights
0832 2772688
91 8975353419
sharmila132@gmail.com

Postby contactmohit » Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:49 pm

Pl look at this article:

"After DLF, who’s next? CCI targets Delhi builders first - "
http://www.firstpost.com/business/after ... ce=MC_HOME

Apparently CCI (Competition Commission of India ) is investigating the malpractices being practiced by builders in Delhi including making customer sign one sided agreements favouring builders. Reading the article completely i realize many of the charges CCI is accusing DLF of are being practiced by Omaxe as well.

- mohit
contactmohit
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sharmila132@gmail.com » Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:09 pm

Thanks Mohit. this is really educative
sharmila132@gmail.com

Postby contactmohit » Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:13 pm

the link in my last post is broken. here is the corrected one

http://www.firstpost.com/business/after ... ce=MC_HOME
contactmohit
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby subrata » Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:36 pm

Hello

I have a 3BR flat at Mark tower. I have received the increased EDC demand of 2.4. Surprisingly my Super area increased to 1586 sq ft (increase of 110 sq ft from the original plan). This will badly effect my budget. As usual when i called them , they gave me a no . But when i called that no , no body answer the call. It is ridiculous that after 6/7 years of not giving possession , now they increased the super area so much. also During my last visit i found a store room which was not there in the plan . I have already a store room near the guest room . They are simply cheating the customer like us.

Subrata
subrata

Postby manunamdev » Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:52 am

Today I got following replay from Omaxe while asking for extension of payment of EDC chargrs.

==========
In reference to mail below please be appraised of the fact that the Government authorities due and outstanding are treated as arrears of land revenues and shall have lien over the property till its payment. Hence, we are not entitled to extend the due date for payment and request you to make payment at the earliest.
=================

Thanks,
Manu
manunamdev
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:49 pm

Hi Manu, this is a very important reply. Can you please post your e-mail communication or forward it to core@myfaridabad.in (GFWA Core Committee) or dheeraj.jain@myfaridabad.in?

It will greatly help us in making a case for getting stay or rollback of increased EDC charges from High Court?
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Next

Return to Omaxe Heights