Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Discuss about the new project Omaxe Heights, Sector 86, Faridabad

Re: Anyone 3BHK Possession is Offered, Pls share whenever you get it??

Postby mikesab » Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:10 am

Well Rajesh, everybody is sailing in the same boat. No Developer provides perfect flats until they are providing fully furnished flats.

I had the same issues in my flat too so I redid all the doors, paints, handle, latches etc etc. Just used the structure they gave me and changed everything else. :) :)
mikesab

Postby vinitanandwani » Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:44 pm

@Mayur Sabharwal

I found that you are not a registered member of RWA Omaxe Heights.
As well as telling your flat number in no way lead to identity theft.

Sorry to say but you are motivating the buyers from Omaxe to surrender hopes ,dont fight for rights, pay whatever Omaxe is demanding that too first day to choose spacious parking, as every builder is like that. Sab chalta hai ..aisa he hota hai...
You have same issues in your Sorrento flat but you did everything yourself from door to paint ,used the structure and changed everything yourself and now asking for how to get the refund of EDC.

Dear Mayur we are using this forum to unite the people ,share the grievences, democratically fight for the rights by helping each other.
Hope you will understand what I want to convey...

Rgds
vinitanandwani
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby vinitanandwani » Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:49 pm

Rajesh Ji

hello...
Thanx for information and update.
Yesterday even I talked to Mr Sunil Bansal who owe a flat in Genex tower 703.
He has the same problem but to get his own house timely ,one feel handicaped and ignores many of the things of the builder.

There are 3-4 more people from Mark and Genex tower who are planning to shift , Bansal ji will tell you as he is getting his wood work done in the flat.
Please you all get unite as this time 3 bhk people have to shout on ,the way 2 bhk people shouted unitedly on omaxe to get many things done properly and formed their RWA too.

You have to pressurize Omaxe handover committee well to give you best finished house as once they will get the affit davit signed will give you deaf year .
Pls go together and meet Omaxe RWA President Dilip also after taking time from him as for 2 days its their holiday.
As a RWA what steps they r taking for 3bhk fair possession...? Surely he will show you way.
I think electricity tarrif problem they have solved.
Regarding EDC we have all the notification with us along with that ask omaxe to refund revised amount.
Dont take flat as " Majboori" ..as we waited so long ..and paid so much .
Rgds
vinitanandwani
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby mikesab » Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:02 pm

vinitanandwani wrote:@Mayur Sabharwal

I found that you are not a registered member of RWA Omaxe Heights.
As well as telling your flat number in no way lead to identity theft.

Sorry to say but you are motivating the buyers from Omaxe to surrender hopes ,dont fight for rights, pay whatever Omaxe is demanding that too first day to choose spacious parking, as every builder is like that. Sab chalta hai ..aisa he hota hai...
You have same issues in your Sorrento flat but you did everything yourself from door to paint ,used the structure and changed everything yourself and now asking for how to get the refund of EDC.

Dear Mayur we are using this forum to unite the people ,share the grievences, democratically fight for the rights by helping each other.
Hope you will understand what I want to convey...

Rgds

Vinitajee, I got everything changed because of my taste which was the primary reason (substandard finishing was secondary). The standard stuff company is giving is much beyond my taste and that is why I chose to do my own things, not because I lost hope.

Secondly, I do not think it is wise to fight over stuff like "chitkanis", "door stoppers" etc. when you paid all the money to the developer. Think practically that for a few thousand rupees, you are risking cancellation of your flat, please read the one sided builder-buyer agreement, its mentioned clearly in there.

For once think from the perspective of a middle class man who bought a flat here 6 years ago for peanuts and now when the dream is coming true, is it worth losing at the very last stage.

I would really love to see how many people reject the possession on the factors I mentioned above. India is a strange country. When it comes to providing services, sab chalta hai but when you are the buyer, kuch bhi nahi chalta.

disclaimer - Above post is purely based on my personal opinion. You have full right to reject my opinion. :) :)
mikesab

Previous

Return to Omaxe Heights