Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Discuss about the new project Omaxe Heights, Sector 86, Faridabad

Omaxe Forests / Omaxe Hills EDC Enhancement - BUYERS BEWARE!!!

Postby deepak_taneja15 » Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:14 pm

Omaxe Forests/Omaxe Hills, Faridabad Buyers - BEWARE!!!

Omaxe recently sent out a EDC enhancement demand letter to its buyers in above projects. However on repeated request Omaxe refused to provide copy of enhancement notification.
Please note that as per HUDA notification, revised EDC rates are applicable only for sector 66-89. There has not been any EDC enhancement applicable to this project.

Please refrain from making any payments to Omaxe and ask Omaxe to provide a copy of enhancement letter.
deepak_taneja15

Omaxe Hills Possession - Additional demands by the builder

Postby deepak_taneja15 » Thu May 09, 2013 2:11 pm

Omaxe recently offered possession to buyers in Omaxe hills. However it has now added lots of additional costs to the original price and also increased the super area. Based on experience on Omaxe Heights buyers, Omaxe has resorted to this practice even in other projects.

I heard buyers on Omaxe Heights planned to take legal action action against the builder. I will appreciate if any one can provide an update.

Also I will request Omaxe Hills buyers to get together and decide a collective action against Omaxe against this unfair demand. I can be reached on 9810214060 for further discussion.

Thanks
deepak_taneja15

Re: Omaxe Forests / Omaxe Hills EDC Enhancement - BUYERS BEWARE!!!

Postby bharatkr22 » Sun May 19, 2013 4:40 pm

Yes I have also received Offer for Fit-out and demand for clearing the outstanding dues. The size was increased and terrace cost has also been added. The Enhanced EDC has also been added on new size.
Another interesting thing is the Maintenance fee - as per the agency that Omaxe has hired, they are levying the fees as 4.30 paise per sq feet. I think they will burn our IFMS deposit with such high charges - how do we know from what date the maintenance fees gets levied and at what rate?
The only positive thing is the flat is spacious and is looking good. :)
bharatkr22

Return to Omaxe Heights