Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Discuss about project Piyush Heights, Sector 89, Faridabad.

Re: Updated EDC Calculations Sheet for Piyush Heights

Postby rgoel24 » Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:13 am

dheeraj ji

i guess, license year is also important as in the case of edc...
rgoel24
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:40 am

Hi All, please don't call me Dheeraj Ji. I am not worth it. I am also a victim of bad decisions made by me, Govt. and developers and fighting for justice. Requesting all members to join this fight and raise voice.

Rahul, with regard to your query, please find attached screenshot from TCP, Haryana site. IDC rate is Rs 375/sq ft since Faridabad is in high potential zone. It does not matter whether it is High I or High II. Also, rates do not vary as per licence year. Only catch is that these rates come into existence from January 28, 2008
IDC_Rates.JPG
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Akshay » Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:18 am

it is 375 per sq meter or per sqft ?
Akshay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:37 am

Sorry for the typo, IDC rate is Rs 375 per sq m
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby kghosh72 » Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:15 pm

Hi,

Mr. Dheeraj,

Because of the unscrupulous acts of others don't feel sorry for yourself
and ask people to stop calling you Dheeraj Ji. Don't lose heart. We are
fighting and we will continue to do so. Keep the spirit up man.

Regards,
Koushik Ghosh
Regards,

Koushik Ghosh
kghosh72
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:37 am

There was a mistake done by me on IDC calculations for Group Housing Projects. Thanks a lot to Mr. Malik for pointing out. IDC rate is Rs 460/sq m instead of Rs 375/sq m for Group Housing projects applicable from Jan 28, 2008. But, as many Group Housing projects in Greater Faridabad got their licences in 2006/2007, rates may be lower. For example, Piyush got licence in Mar 2007. So, differences may cancel and rate of Rs 18/sq ft looks good.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby hemantarora » Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:07 pm

Dear All,

Thanks to Mr. Dheeraj for his guidence on the subject. ;)

Below is what I have wirtten to Piyush group and sending it through Email/Speedpost. request others also who have already paid enahnaced EDC to Piyush group for putting more pressure on the builder for excess EDC refund.

Rgds,

Hemant

To,

The MD/ Mr A. Bansal/ Mr Anil Goel/Piyush Management
M/s. Piyush Buildwell India Ltd
New Delhi 110 044

Reg.: Refund of Excess Enhanced External Development Charges (EDC).

We wish to inform that We are the buyer of flat XXXX, Piyush Heights, Sector 89 in Faridabad.

With reference to our attached e-mail and Speed post sent previously related to enhanced EDC concerns for which we have received no reply, we are again sending you notice related to excess enhanced EDC refund.

As it is clear from attached Letter from HUDA to DG, Town and planning Department, Chandigarh dated 5-March-2012 and attached Order Letter from DG Town and planning Department, Chandigarh to The senior Town Planner, Faridabad dated 28-March-2012 The cutoff date for the EDC is revised to 25 May 2011 instead of 10 Jan 2009 for rescheduling of installments of Enhanced EDC and charging of interest there on.

Accordingly the scheduled of payment of enhanced EDC is revised and revised demand notices and instructions are being issued by The senior Town Planner Faridabad to Builders to refund the excess amount to Flat owners.

We have calculated the Total EDC(including enhanced EDC) + IDC charges according to attached calculation sheet based on charges mentioned by Town and planning Department, Chandigarh and its comes out to be Rs 244.89/- per sq feet and you have charged us Rs 310/- per sq feet.

Therefore the excess enhanced EDC refund comes out to be Rs 65.11 Per Sq feet which will be for 3 BHK flat Rs. 94146/- .

Hence, We request you to refund the excess Enhanced EDC amount Rs 94146/- within 30 days of receipt of this notice. If we do not receive the excess Enhanced EDC amount within 30 days the outstanding amount will attract interest/ penal interest @18% per annum.

In case you do not agree to attached calculations, Please share your calculations to arrive at Total EDC+IDC of Rs 310/- per sq feet.

All the relevant documents are attached with this e-mail and I am sending the same letter via Speed post to you also.

Please note that We expect a reply from you on the above matter this time, in case there is no reply from you We will take up the matter through Legal course of action.

With Regards,

Rimpy Arora and Hemant Kumar Arora

Attachments:
1. HUDA Letter no. HUDA.CCF.ACCTT-I-2012/-8211 dated 5th March 2012 to The DG Town and country Planning Deptt.
2. DTCP MEMO no. DGTCP/CAO/2012/395 dated 28th March 2012 to The Senior Town Planner Faridabad.
3. EDC Calculation sheet.
4. Previous Emails.
hemantarora
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:27 pm

Thanks, Hemant for composing this very good letter. I will also use this template and send speed post/e-mail to Piyush for the same. Request other members to do the same.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby abhimad » Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:46 pm

Very good letter indeed... I would yearn upon RPS group members to work out the calculations to take up the case with RPS management... Not being based at Delhi / NCR is a disadvantage for me... I would appreciatye if some learned member from RPS society can do the needful and share with all...
Rgds
Madhulika
abhimad
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Letter to builder for issuing revised Enhanced EDC demand

Postby dheerajjain » Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:31 am

Building on Hemant's letter, I have made a letter below for issuing revised enhanced EDC demand letter. This can be sent by buyers like me who have not yet paid enhanced EDC demand. Also, this draft can be customized by different housing societies in Greater Faridabad. Requesting for review and point mistakes if any in this draft. I will be sending e-mail and speed post to builder for the same.

To,
Mr A. Bansal/Mr. Anil Goel (Chairman)
M/s. Piyush Buildwell India Ltd,
Piyush Group,
New Delhi 110 044

Subject: Revision of enhanced External Development Charges (EDC)
Reference: Your letter for enhanced EDC demand dated 29th August 2011 (Ref. number 3403)

We wish to inform that we are buyers of flat XXXX, Piyush Heights, Sector 89 in Faridabad. With reference to our last e-mails/speed posts sent previously on August 31, 2011 and Jan 28, 2012 (please see e-mails trail below), related to enhanced EDC concerns for which we have received no reply, we are sending you notice related to revision of enhanced EDC demand.

As it is clear from attached letter from HUDA to Director General (DG), Town and planning Department, Chandigarh dated 05-March-2012 and attached Order Letter from DG Town and planning Department, Chandigarh to Senior Town Planner, Faridabad dated 28-March-2012, the cut-off date for the enhanced EDC is revised to 25 May 2011 instead of 10 Jan 2009 for rescheduling of instalments of Enhanced EDC and charging of interest there on.

Accordingly the schedule of payment of enhanced EDC is revised and revised demand notices and instructions are being issued by Senior Town Planner Faridabad to Builders to refund/revise the excess amount to flat owners.

We have calculated the Total EDC(including enhanced EDC) + IDC charges according to attached calculation sheet based on charges mentioned by Town and planning Department, Chandigarh and its comes out to be Rs 244.89/- per sq feet and you have charged us Rs 310/- per sq feet.

Therefore the excess enhanced EDC demand comes out to be Rs 65.11 Per Sq feet which will be for 3 BHK flat Rs. 94146/-.

Hence, we request you to issue a revised Enhanced EDC demand letter within 10 days of receipt of this notice.
In case you do not agree to attached calculations, please share your calculations to arrive at Total EDC+IDC of Rs 310/- per sq feet.

All the relevant documents are attached with this e-mail and we are sending the same letter via speed post to you also.

Please note that we expect a reply from you on the above matter, otherwise we will be forced to request action from Director General, Town and Country Planning, Chandigarh in this matter. We may also have to take a legal recourse for the same.

With Regards,

Dheeraj Jain/NIharika Jain

Attachments:
1. HUDA Letter no. HUDA.CCF.ACCTT-I-2012/-8211 dated 5th March 2012 to The DG Town and country Planning Deptt. (Available at resources/file/1113)
2. DTCP MEMO no. DGTCP/CAO/2012/395 dated 28th March 2012 to The Senior Town Planner Faridabad.(Available at resources/file/1121)
3. EDC/IDC Calculations sheet.(Available at resources/file/1118)
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

CAR POOLING REQUEST

Postby sksaigal22@yahoo.co.in » Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:37 pm

D :hap5: :yahoo: ear Friends,
I am from Mayur Vihar,Phase-3,Delhi[bordering noida] is any body going from anywhere near this place? kindly inform. my mobile is 8826035225

sanjiv saigal,KLJ Platinum Floors,Sec.77
sksaigal22@yahoo.co.in
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Previous

Return to Piyush Heights