Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Discuss about project Piyush Heights, Sector 89, Faridabad.

Updated EDC Calculations Sheet for Piyush Heights

Postby dheerajjain » Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:48 am

Hi All,

We would have collectively sent more than 100 speed post letters and e-mails asking for EDC calculations but builder refused to share that. EDC Calculations are a simple Maths and I have attached the same for your reference. It turns out that builder has charged Rs 82 more per sq ft and we should ask for revisions/refunds accordingly. For 3 BHK, it is a difference of around Rs 1.18 lakhs and for 2 BHK, a difference of around Rs 94000/-.Please find attached

Regards
Dheeraj
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Updated EDC Calculations Sheet for Piyush Heights

Postby ddamitav » Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:45 am

Hi,

Does any boday has the updated sheet for RPS Savana? as RPS has sold few acres to Mangalam School I belive the original EDC must be reduced?

Regards,

Amitav
ddamitav
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:13 pm

Amitav, nice to see your post after long time. How is Mumbai?
With regards to your query, Even Piyush has 'sold' (as per propery dealers working in co-ordination) 1 primary school and 1 nursery school inside campus. But since these schools can't be sold as per regulations, we have to bear EDC amount of them also. Also, EWS flats burden also come in our plate.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:01 pm

Corrected a minor mistake. Changed 2 BHK area from 1146 to 1164 sq ft. Now, difference comes out to even more (Rs 83 per sq ft)
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ddamitav » Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:22 pm

Yes Dheeraj its after a long time indeed, but I am following each and every post in this website. I must admire you all for a great job done by reducing the edc.

Its ok for us to share the burden for EWS as well as the nursery school in side the compound, my only concern is that since RPS has sold the chunk of land to Mangalam school then why should we bear the EDC it should be the responsibilities of the Mangalam School to bear the cost of EDC.

Also there are another project KST is using RPS licence hence I have a doubt that if RPS is calculating the land given to KST for calulating EDC amount for RPS?

Just in a light moment I share with you guys that when I was commuting to office some times in 2007 on the way there were construction started for couple of huge Projects ( 27th floor or more) and I was compring the pace of construction with them. These projects are lively today and more than 90% occupancy seen where as if Faridabad the status you all know.

Regards,

Amitav
ddamitav
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby RanjitKandhari » Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:15 pm

Hi Dheeraj,

I might be wrong here and stand corrected if I am. But official project project area of Piyush height (17.5 acres) and as per your sheet (1457112 sqft = 33.5 acres) does not add up. Reason for this is that 1 acre = 43560 sqt and as per your sheet project has 499 2BHK each of 1164 sqft and 606 3BHK each of 1446 sqft. Hence, total area as these measurments should be 33.5 acres or 1457112 sqft. Could please varify that number number of apartments mention in the sheet is what Piyush Height has sold. If Yes then it is a much bigger issues than EDC calculation, as size of each 2BHK and 3BHK cannot be as mentioned in 17.5 acres project area.

I am attaching your sheet with my calculation in green. Could you please review it and let me know if I am wrong some where.

Thanks,
-Ranjit
RanjitKandhari
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:45 pm

Mr. Ranjit, it is Group Housing Project with multi-storeyed towers of 11, 12 or 13 floors. Since, you can construct 11 flats on same piece of land one over another, sq ft area increases 11 times for construction. But, since towers are only on 15-20% area of 17.5 acres, that gives us a multiple of around 2. That is why you are seeing this difference. So, calculations are correct.

Based on feedback received, now, I have also added IDC calculations in this sheet. IDC calculations also follow simple maths. IDC rates are given in TCP site http://tcpharyana.gov.in. Please see under section Fees and Charges --> Other Section. Pls find attached sheet. Amount to be revised by builder comes to Rs 65 per sq ft
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby RanjitKandhari » Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:55 pm

Thanks Dheeraj for clarification and it makes sense. So, if my understanding is correct then EDC/sqft should be more or less same for every project, since they follow similar pattren of construction. Hence most of the projects should charge around 227 + 18 Rs/sqft as EDC/IDC charges.

Does anyone know how may flats RPS Savana will have and how may are 2 BHK, 2+1 BHK, 3BHK, 3+1 BHK etc...I will update the Dheeraj's Excel to reflect the RPS Savana's EDC amount.

Thanks,
-Ranjit
RanjitKandhari
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby vivekhasija » Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:58 pm

Dear All,

Does any one has the revised calculation of EDC/IDC after the intrest waiver for Omaxe Spa Sec-78 ASPEN "A" flats. Please share the same.

Regards,
Vivek Hasija
vivekhasija
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:22 pm

EDC calculations are simple Maths. I request members to do calculations and post on forum. All information for calculation is generally available on colonizers brochures/web site. Formulae are already present in excel.

Parameters Required:

1. Year in which developer got licence
2. Number and type of flats with area in sq ft
3. Project Area

In case of queries, please post on forum
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby pramodraina » Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:52 pm

Thanks Dheeraj for the outstanding effort.

So how do we go from here.
Should we write to Piyush about the order and the refund that we are expecting and also, how soon should we expect the payment.

Can they say that we will settle the same at the time of possession which is nowhere in future. At-least per my knowledge the possession of my flat is not before October.

Thanks,
Pramod
pramodraina

Postby dheerajjain » Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:39 pm

I have not yet paid enhanced EDC demand. I think we should be pro-active and start sending speed posts/e-mails with order and our calculations attached and ask for refunds/revisions. Group of people should visit Piyush Group office too.

Pramod, yes, I am also on the same boat as you. We know that possession is getting delayed and delayed and ................. This is despite the fact that work on our towers are 92-95% complete for a long time.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby rohit.mattoo » Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:29 pm

Hello Dheerajji
Thanks for calculating & sharing calculation for EDC/IDC. I was going through the link
http://tcpharyana.gov.in. as provided by you.I have few points to discuss.
1.I tried to calculate IDC as per website.Which zone we should consider High-I or High-II for neharpar area.
Since Faridabad-Ballaabgarh area lies in both the zones & the IDC rates are different ,so which one is the right one.
If possible can you share the IDC calculation in detail
2.Some fellow members opined about exclusion of EWS & SCHOOLS in EDC calculation.Ithink we have to include these becuase the website instructs about the consideration of GROSS AREA for Group housing.
rohit.mattoo
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:54 am

Area which we are concerned on Neharpaar is Sectors 75 to 89, Faridabad (Greater Faridabad). Since these are sectors of Faridabad, hence Faridabad EDC and IDC rates apply. Below are IDC calculations as per website. Please note that these rates are applicable from Jan 28, 2008. So, for Greater Faridabad for Group Housing Societies (I have taken example of Piyush Heights, Sector 89), here are calculations:

Category - Residential
Zone - High Potential
Rate applicable - Rs 375/sq m
Project Area: 17.5 acres = 70,819.9874 sq m
Total IDC payable = Rs (375 * 70,819.9874) = Rs 2.655 crores
Total saleable sq ft area (approx) : 1457112 sq ft
IDC applicable per sq ft (approx): Rs 18.00

Only variables needed here for calculations are Project Area in acres and total sq ft area of all flats
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby rgoel24 » Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:10 am

dheeraj ji, thanls for idc calculations...
If possible do share the rationale behind idc rate Rs 375/sq.m...
rgoel24
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Next

Return to Piyush Heights