Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Discuss about project Piyush Heights, Sector 89, Faridabad.

Quality of construction of Piyush Builder

Postby SPS72 » Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:57 am

The quality of work of the Piyush Builder is not good. The material is being used is not up to mark even for ordinary Society. But the builders of Naharpar are claiming that they are providing the standards at international level. The fittings and fixtures being used in Kitchen, Toilets and all other rooms are quit lower standard level. The buyers must visit their flats and observe the quality and standard and the same to be brought to the notice of builder and authorities for further necessary action.
SPS72

Re: Quality of construction of Piyush Builder

Postby mikesab » Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:11 am

I do not want to disrespect your opinion but I strongly reject it here. I have been to numerous projects of Neharpar and have checked everything personally. Comparing to all the other projects (except BPTP and Puri), Piyush is giving very good quality work. The fittings are of Marc and the models used are the high end. I am staying in Omaxe Heights myself and comparing it with Piyush disappointed me big time, pick up anything - doors, fittings, tiles, strength, anything and Piyush is far better.

I would love to know as what actually disappointed you. Better to support your claims with facts and figures else it will be misguiding the readers.
mikesab

Postby gupta.rajeev » Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:18 am

can anyone tell the quality parameters of KLJ ?
gupta.rajeev

Postby SPS72 » Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:39 pm

At the time of launch the companies advertising that they are going to provide international standards but at the time of actual construction they forget the standards of the international level. The electrical fittings and sanitary fittings and other fixture too must be up to that level. The companies are saving money by using non-standard fittings and fixtures. I don't know what standard you have seen in other projects. I am talking about Piyush Heights and there the same are not used up that standard. Over all construction and the layout is OK.
SPS72

Postby rohan.raj4u » Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:57 am

Can you post some pictures if clicked during visit?
I am unable to visit as not in NCR.
[u]Rohan Raj.[/u]
P 513, Piyush Heights.
rohan.raj4u
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Return to Piyush Heights