Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Discuss about project Piyush Heights, Sector 89, Faridabad.

Re: RTI Exposes Cheating and Loot by Piyush Group for EDC in Faridabad

Postby dheerajjain » Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:31 pm

We have got a partial success with Chief Accounts Officer on behalf of Director General, Town and Country Planning, Chandigarh issuing a notice to Piyush Group asking for compliance of orders issued by Director General for refund/revision of enhanced EDC demand. E-mail by department is sent to 5 complainants including me with notice attached. Below is content of an e-mail from department:

With reference to the complaints received from the allottees of Group Housing Society being constructed by Piyush Buildwell Pvt. Ltd., Department has sought compliance report from developer whether they have taken any adequate action to refund the excess amount.The copy of letter is annexed herewith.

This shows the persistence of buyers against injustice bears fruit. We will be fully successful when Piyush Group issues a revised enhanced EDC demand letter and issues refunds to buyers who have already paid excess of enhanced EDC.
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Received letter for enhanced EDC revision from Piyush Group

Postby dheerajjain » Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:50 pm

Hello All,

After consistent efforts, Piyush Group is forced to revise enhanced EDC. This is in response to notice issued by DGTCP attached in last post to Piyush Group asking for compliance of its orders after complaints were filed by us. Letter refers order of 10.04.12 which GFWA had obtained and we all Piyush Buyers had sent to builder. But, revision amount is only Rs 14/-. Piyush is continuing with bad accounting practices which EDC audit report conducted by DGTCP will reveal.

Anyways, that is success after all. Congrats ! to all. Next steps are again asking calculations and charging of right enhanced EDC amount from buyers.

Please find attached letter.

Regards
Dheeraj Jain
Greater Faridabad Welfare Association
Unite for Greater Cause, Unite for Greater Faridabad
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:55 pm

Forgot to mask my contact details. Please find attached masked letter. (Previous unmasked letter showing my contact details is deleted - Moderator)
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Enhanced EDC calculations for Piyush Heights

Postby dheerajjain » Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:08 am

Dear All,

Piyush is still charging excess enhanced EDC even after compliance notice issued by DGTCP and revision letter issued by Piyush after that. Reduction in enhanced EDC should have been Rs 35/sq ft instead of RS 14.

Letter issued by Piyush Group references letter DGTCP/Acctts/2012 dated 10th April, 2012 which GFWA had obtained for many builders and sent across to them in April itself. Here are the calculations:

DGTCP letter is availble at resources/file/1172

According to DGTCP letter, total enhanced EDC demand is Rs 1531.55 lakhs and interest being waived for around 2.5 years (from 10.01.2009 to 25.05.2011). According to calculations below as per letter, enhanced EDC comes out be Rs 105 per sq ft meaning a revision of Rs 35 per sq ft instead of Rs 14 per sq ft.

a). Total enhanced EDC : Rs 1531.55 lakhs
b). Total calculated saleable super area of 2 BHK and 3 BHK flats according to Piyush Heights brochure : 1457112 sq ft
(Please note this excludes school, shops, penthouses which will further increase area and bring down enhanced EDC)

Hence, enhanced EDC applicable per sq ft = a/b = Rs 105/sq ft
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby hemantarora » Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:17 pm

Dear All,

I did not receive any letter related to Enhanced EDC revision till now. did any body else (a part from Dheeraj) has received a letter. Please confirm. :huh:

Based on my sending regular email reminders to various authorities email ID I am getting the below response from DTP Faridabad which he is sending to Piyush.

"The above representation of the applicant is forwarded with the directions that the report on the issues mentioned by the applicant may be sent to this office within a week, so that the applicant may be apprised accordingly.
--
District Town Planner
Faridabad."
Also today I got a call from Joint Commissioner of Police Faridabad and He asked me about the problem which I explained to him , Initially he told me that it is the matter of DGTCP but when I told him that the Builder had taken the EDC money in 2007 which he has still not deposited with the government ,He asked me if I can come with all the impacted people and all the relevant proofs to his office for filing complaint. Please let me know if all are willing in this direction so that we can proceed.GFWA members like Dheeraj can take lead and we can accompany them initially to make a good impact.

Also I have posted some negative comments about the Piyush group on thier facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Piyush ... 9867153997 I would request all other to follow and flood their facebook page with negative comments it will take just 10 secs to write such comments.

Rgds,

Hemant
hemantarora
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby BlessU » Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:44 pm

Hi
Greetings

Some ray of hope there. At least DTCP/STP has started marking complaints to builders.
More than anything else police has started taking cognisance of ECONOMIC OFFENCES being committed here against common homeseekers by greedy builders.

I was personally disappointed at the transfer of Ex DC Dr Rakesh Gupta. He was a real champion in terms of no of projects approved and tender process started-during his brief position as DC FARIDABAD which lasted hardly a few months.

Reproducing a post on IREF after I discovered that Faridabad police has a much facilitated and accomplished officer in Mr Navdeep Singh Virk.

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/445252-post5.html

I find some hope with an expert in CYBER CRIME and master in scathing ECONOMIC OFFENCES in Mr Navdeep Singh VIRK- IPS who is currently the Joint Commissioner of Police- FARIDABAD. I am reproducing his profile here for those willing to seek benefit of this highly accomplished and honest Police official who has a chequered and facilitated career at nabbing culprits.

http://in.linkedin.com/in/nsvirk
Contact details: http://faridabad.haryanapolice.gov.in/t ... tactus.htm

Mr Virk has been Felicitated with Police Medal for Meritorious Service, On 26 Jan 2011. It would be an opportunity for all to pursue cases of ECONOMIC offences through his office. Hopefully, many would be benefited.

It would be a time saving, cost effective and correct method to get a properly drafted FIR submitted to his office WITH PROOFs by the aggrieved homeseekers.

DONT FORGET IT IS NOT ONLY A RIGHT BUT A DUTY TO REPORT CRIMES
Cheers
BlessU

Postby dheerajjain » Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:18 pm

Great Work, Hemant and excellent post by BlessU !

Shows power of people is working. Ice has been broken as Rajan Ji yesterday told in GFWA WC meeting. Administration be it DGTCP, DTP or Police are now in active mode to take action against exploitation, loot and harrassment of buyers. Now, buyers have to jointly come forward for submitting complaints and stop these malpractices.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby rakmish » Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:44 am

Hello Dheeraj,

Just one query,
had Piyush group returned the interest part from enhanced EDC amount deposited earlier?
I wish to understand the actual calculation on this EDC. So can you please share this sheet to us.
I have not paid them completely. Request your support on final additional EDC/Sqft.

Thanks

Rakesh.
rakmish

Postby dheerajjain » Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:55 pm

Hi Rakesh

Welcome to MyFaridabad forum ! If some buyers have already paid excess of enhnced EDC as previously demanded by Piyush and if there is a refund due to revision in enhanced EDC charges, then interest of at least 15% on revision amount payable to buyers is applicable on Piyush. Final additional EDC calculations are in this page only which come out to be only Rs 105/sq ft. If you are looking for total EDC calculations, you can get those at resources/file/1118
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sukanyamoar » Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:33 am

Hi,
thanks for sharing such a useful information. Can anyone please share the EDC calculation for 'omaxe heights' project in Sector-86,faridabad.

thanks in advance
Sukanya
sukanyamoar

Postby SPS72 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:26 pm

Sirs, All of you have done great job by opening the eyes of the buyers. But the real result will be achieved by the action against the builder for such fraud and there should not be further delay. The matter must be raised in parliament and Haryana assembly. the buyers must approach to the opposition party leaders to highlight the matter at national level and the arrangement should be made to pause such frauds in future too.
SPS72

Postby SPS72 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:00 pm

We are already too late and further delay will affect our asset and welfares.
SPS72

Re: Enhanced EDC calculations for Piyush Heights

Postby meenakshi » Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:13 pm

dheerajjain wrote:Dear All,

Piyush is still charging excess enhanced EDC even after compliance notice issued by DGTCP and revision letter issued by Piyush after that. Reduction in enhanced EDC should have been Rs 35/sq ft instead of RS 14.

Letter issued by Piyush Group references letter DGTCP/Acctts/2012 dated 10th April, 2012 which GFWA had obtained for many builders and sent across to them in April itself. Here are the calculations:

DGTCP letter is availble at resources/file/1172

According to DGTCP letter, total enhanced EDC demand is Rs 1531.55 lakhs and interest being waived for around 2.5 years (from 10.01.2009 to 25.05.2011). According to calculations below as per letter, enhanced EDC comes out be Rs 105 per sq ft meaning a revision of Rs 35 per sq ft instead of Rs 14 per sq ft.

a). Total enhanced EDC : Rs 1531.55 lakhs
b). Total calculated saleable super area of 2 BHK and 3 BHK flats according to Piyush Heights brochure : 1457112 sq ft
(Please note this excludes school, shops, penthouses which will further increase area and bring down enhanced EDC)

Hence, enhanced EDC applicable per sq ft = a/b = Rs 105/sq ft

Hi Dheerj,

From Piyush Heights brochure I am able to find that there are 115 apartments but where we can find proof that 499(2 BH) and 606(3 BH)....So that we can proof them Total calculated saleable super area is 1457112 sq ft.Please help on my query .

Thanks
Meenakshi Kanwar
meenakshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:17 pm

Interest over Cheating and Loot. Piyush is now charging service tax over 24% interest on enhanced EDC making an interest of 24% + 2.24% = 26.24%
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby SPS72 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:07 pm

We must be patient enough and this is the right time to teach the lesson to such fraud builder.
SPS72

PreviousNext

Return to Piyush Heights