Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Discuss about project Piyush Heights, Sector 89, Faridabad.

APPROVED Piyush Heights Final Site Layout Plan received through RTI

Postby dheerajjain » Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:38 pm

Please find attached APPROVED Piyush Heights Final Site Layout Plan obtained through RTI application from office of DGTCP (Director General, Town and Country Planning). Builder has never uploaded approved site plan on his website (even now) and kept on misrepresenting facts. You can see map was approved in 2007 with schools and shops very well in it but builder intentionally kept on showing wrong layout for number of years.
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: APPROVED Piyush Heights Final Site Layout Plan received through RTI

Postby mikesab » Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:54 pm

Hi Dheeraj,

I am not sure but I don't find any changes in the layout plan uploaded on Piyush's site i.e. http://www.piyushgroup.com/residential/ ... layout.pdf and yours. What's the deal? Can you explain?
mikesab

Postby dheerajjain » Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:07 am

There is lot of additional relevent data and aspects provided by actual approved plan .Looks like you have just seen at high level visual aspect.

1. It contains approvals with dates from officials of DTCP
2. It contains actual specifications, numbers, types, dimensions and measurements of flats, green area, car parkings, EWS etc. These are the things which tell the actual story. For example, organized green is only 15% in actual, whereas brochures and website says 85% green.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby maestro.abhi » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:16 am

Hi All, I am new to this forum and have recently registered to benefit and help. I found this thread relevant to challenge that I am facing with Piyush as they have sent a PlC demand on my 2BHK appartment in piyush heights. This flat has always been a non-plc property since the outset but I fail to understand how the builder can now demand a PLC on grounds of change in layout plan when the project has already completed approximately 6 years. A layout plan dated June-2007 was sent along with the demand letter and upon my request to furnish the latest layout plan the customer care manager made some funny excuses. I would like to know is it a real possibility to demand PLC on a Non-PLC property when nothing seems to have changed from 2007 to date.

Regards
Abhinav
maestro.abhi

Return to Piyush Heights