Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Discuss about project Piyush Heights, Sector 89, Faridabad.

Re: Piyush Group withdraws illegal Fitout "possession" demand

Postby dheerajjain » Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:50 am

I think that next step for Piyush Group is to send withdrawal letters to all customers who have received this illegal fit out demand
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby brandoo » Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:58 am

rgoel24 wrote:dear Brandoo..

Dont wait for someone to file an RTI, just go ahead on yours and file RTI to "SPIO-cum-accounts officer, O/o Director general, town and country planning (Haryana), Sector-18, Chandigarh-160017"...ask them clearly abt the total original edc and enhanced edc paid by Piyush till date, details of an default in payment by the builder etc...plz keep the total word limit to 500 only...

Thanks
Rahul 09873800618

Rahul,
I was suggesting to piyush and other GH buyers. I have done mine long long back. SPIO didn't gave info, appealed and got the information..... :clap:
Filed another for EDC collected from buyers, I know I will gave to file 1st appeal, SIC and CIC.
brandoo
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby anojjain » Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:40 pm

dheerajjain wrote:Please find attached letter submitted by Piyush Group in DTP office and SDM office. In this letter, Piyush Group is contradicting itself by saying that they did not demand money and payment has to be given only when they will offer final possession letter after getting occupancy certificate (usually takes about 6 months). But in actual, fit out letter issued to buyers had 30 days deadline highlighted in bold letters for payment of money.

Request all buyers to send attached letter to Piyush Group and don't give any money for fit out demand as stated by Piyush in this letter.

Thanks Mr. Deeraj for your valueable information.
anojjain

Postby amitamp » Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:02 pm

Hello friends,

We came to know from other people that the directors of piyush group are in custody since 29.02.2013 and I am shocked to hear this.I always appreciated the efforts made by you people to make pressure on the group management but it seems that you are now making it a personal fight of ego.

I am unable to understand that what benefit we will achieve by keeping them in custody and seriously if the situation remained like this then our project will be in serious danger which is already on the verge of completion.

Brothers I also came to know that they have already given undertaking and affidavit to the DTP for withdrawal of that fitout letter and demand and it seems that they have understood the gravity of the issue. I further feel that we should finish this matter at the earliest to save the project as ultimately we want to reside in this project.

I hope you will appreciate my concerns.

Regards

Amita
amitamp

BANNED USER

Postby yusuf khan » Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:29 pm

Assalam ailakum

Dosto maine aapke comments pade aur ye mesoos kiya ki aap logo ne company ke directers ko pressure mein daal ke vo demands vapas to karava lee par ab jo ho raha hai shaayad vo kuch jyada hai aur isse hamara makaan bhe khatre mein na pad jaaye. Agar we andar hi reh gaye to hamara makaan kon poora karega.

Bhaisahab main to mamooli aadmi hoon isliye arz karta hoon ki jo ab ho raha hai vo theek nahi ho raha aur main to bada dar gaya hoon. Aap logon se gujarish hai ki isko jaldi se khatam kar do kyonki mujhe nahi lagta ke ab vo humse koi galat rupaya vasoolenge aur unko andar rakh ke humen nuksaan hi hoga.

Kripya gaur Karen
yusuf khan

BANNED USER

Postby miketest » Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:35 pm

Jayanta, Run an IP check on the posters of these recent posts. Piyush's online team seems to be at work.
miketest
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby mbhattacharya » Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:40 pm

Yusuf Khanji,

Aap ne apne email mein aapni taklefein batayi per aapne kabhi yeh socha ki aap hi akele nahin hain is ladai mein..yahan per har aadmi mamoli aur middle class se talook rakhne wala hain !
Is forum mein shayed hi kisi financiar ne apne ko shamil kiya hua hain kyunki use koi fharak nahin padta makaan kab milega kyunki use bechna hi hain akhir mein..per hum aur aap jaise ko bilkul pharak padta hain ki builder humein makaan waqt pe de aur koi nazayaz demand na karein jaise Piyush heights walon ki thi.

Is liye aapko humare saath is ladai mein shareek hona chaiyee na ki humein is ladai se bhagne ki salah deni chaiye...in English we all are on the boat and hence will suffer the same fate !

Zara socheyega ki kisme aapki aur aapke jaise doosro ki bhalai hain..builder ke saamne hath jorne se yah ikattha mil ke nainsaafi aur loot ke khilaf ladne se !!!

Madhusudhan
RPS Savana
mbhattacharya
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby rohan.raj4u » Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:50 pm

Our project is any how in state of more than 80% completion state. And as per my knowledge bank will have that much of security against project with which it can be completed further(I am not too sure something like this happens, can be cleared more by people in this field).
And this is too far to happen.......I know the builder will get bail sooner or later. but let him be as much as possible to get the fear of law. They should get such punishment time by time if they did such a fraud with mass.
I support all who are fighting and sent them behind bars.

Yusuf bhai aapne bhi kahi invest kiya hai kya Piyush ke commercial project me like this bhisahab: MR SK Garg?
post13150.html#p13150
[u]Rohan Raj.[/u]
P 513, Piyush Heights.
rohan.raj4u
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby rohan.raj4u » Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:59 pm

miketest wrote:Jayanta, Run an IP check on the posters of these recent posts. Piyush's online team seems to be at work.

I doubt as well...
[u]Rohan Raj.[/u]
P 513, Piyush Heights.
rohan.raj4u
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Possession withdrawl letter

Postby vijay.rana » Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:25 pm

I have a flat in Piyush Heights , Sector-89, Faridabad and I got offer of possession from Piyush Group in Dec-12 with unjustified demand of 7 lacs plus as balance payment which I paid in the last week of Dec-12 and requested them to issue NOC but they have not issued any NOC as yet whereas they sent me letter of withdrawl of possession 5 days back. I want to know the opinion of other allotees as to what should we do now ? I have paid 100% of the cost of flat but still no possesssion ?

Regards
Vijay
vijay.rana

Re: Possession withdrawl letter

Postby anuj020676 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:38 am

vijay.rana wrote:I have a flat in Piyush Heights , Sector-89, Faridabad and I got offer of possession from Piyush Group in Dec-12 with unjustified demand of 7 lacs plus as balance payment which I paid in the last week of Dec-12 and requested them to issue NOC but they have not issued any NOC as yet whereas they sent me letter of withdrawl of possession 5 days back. I want to know the opinion of other allotees as to what should we do now ? I have paid 100% of the cost of flat but still no possesssion ?

Regards
Vijay

Wthdrawal of possession letter without refund of any money "collected in name of offering possession" is certainly a case of cheating & deceiving - Are they inviting one more FIR ??
RKJain
anuj020676
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby miketest » Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:14 pm

vijay.rana wrote:I have a flat in Piyush Heights , Sector-89, Faridabad and I got offer of possession from Piyush Group in Dec-12 with unjustified demand of 7 lacs plus as balance payment which I paid in the last week of Dec-12 and requested them to issue NOC but they have not issued any NOC as yet whereas they sent me letter of withdrawl of possession 5 days back. I want to know the opinion of other allotees as to what should we do now ? I have paid 100% of the cost of flat but still no possesssion ?

Regards
Vijay

Vijay bhai, refund is almost impossible from these builders but I think you can push for early possession as they have taken money from you. Are you an end user or an investor? If you are an end user wanting to shift ASAP, I know more than a couple of cases where company on special request allows you to take physical possession with basic amenities like electricity, water and security in place.
miketest
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby SPS72 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:51 pm

Yes, if you have paid the amount demanded. It is quite impossible to refund it from builder hence you can pressurize him to give you possession at earliest or otherwise you may approach the police for another FIR. Builder must know that you are going this way.
SPS72

Postby dheerajjain » Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:00 pm

miketest wrote:

Regards
Vijay

Vijay bhai, refund is almost impossible from these builders but I think you can push for early possession as they have taken money from you. Are you an end user or an investor? If you are an end user wanting to shift ASAP, I know more than a couple of cases where company on special request allows you to take physical possession with basic amenities like electricity, water and security in place.

@Vijay, you should demand money refunded from builder with interest since letter is now withdrawn. With regards to company providing physical possession without taking OC, that is NOT possible and Director General, TCP has explicitly written this while renewing licence for Piyush Heights.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby anojjain » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:01 pm

dheerajjain wrote:
miketest wrote:

Regards
Vijay

@Vijay, you should demand money refunded from builder with interest since letter is now withdrawn. With regards to company providing physical possession without taking OC, that is NOT possible and Director General, TCP has explicitly written this while renewing licence for Piyush Heights.

Dear Vijay ,

I am very thankful to team who advised me for not to pay the balance amonut to Piyush. My suggestion to you , please go to builder office have & demand back your final innstalment based on the ground that now they have withdraw the fitout possession. I think they will not refuse but the same time they will not assure you for refund. In this case write a notice to them indicating that you are going to take the help of court. I think your purpose will be solve.

Wish you good luck..
anojjain

PreviousNext

Return to Piyush Heights